I'm concerned by the amount of High Elves

Exactly. WoW is an old game and its writing team and the direction of the plot has been changed so often and so drastically that it’s hard to say what’s 100% right or wrong. That’s why people often stretch the boundaries and try their best to create their story that would fit into the game as much as they can. Key word: they try. Those who do not try end up with “rping a pretty model for the sake of the looks”

Wowpedia statement with 0 source + there is a memorial for the hanged warlocks.

Tbh bros I think justifying deliberately obtuse ignorance under the guise of “aaaaaa lore too hard to comprehend” is a really bad take.

4 Likes

Well they can still have children with the wider Thalassian population, and defectors or neutral party shifters can occur.
Plus the story can spawn in 1k more at random. They’ll be fiiiiiiine.

ah yes, the danuser ace

3 Likes

Don’t do this to me man I literally mentioned two others and some more further up. DH demon within + kaldorei darkfallen either side.

Yes there is also the fact that a generation went by since vanilla started! So the population had increased considerably (then culled by more wars but still higher than last reported).

It’s not about the color of the eyes. It’s about sending a message.

1 Like

It’s not about the exact number but the general impression. SW is filled with High elves, they are everywhere. 9 out of 10 void elves (in the open world) that I see are “high elf wannabees”. And here people are scared of not 30 but 3-5 former San’layn characters they might encounter in Orgrimmar or wherever

1 is already too many

7 Likes

How does one even un-san’layn themselves?

There’s a joke here I wanna make but I’d be forever banned from this most unholy of cesspool.

2 Likes

Oh sorry, then I’ll play a High elf, I guess, because they are so beautiful and cute and I can be a barista in Goldshire. Horde ugly, Horde bad, my like good hoomans and castles

The only way to Un-san’layn yourself is to do the LowTierGod special.

2 Likes

Fire. Lots of it.

1 Like

Would be great if u didnt play at all with such attitude, but here we are

1 Like

not scared, I just personally find them very cringe.

ok, now go back and re-read all your takes that you’ve posted, surely a message is going to reveal itself.

the point is I don’t really understand why you’re so bothered by high elves in particular (especially when confronted with reasonable arguments that should make you less worried but yeah yeah of course you know better, whatever)

what’s even more surprising is how you claim you do everything in your power to avoid them, yet you go on campaigns where they allegedly blow up numerous sanctums, then go on a forum crusade against elfkind. i mean i get it, i’ve been to really bad campaigns myself but surely even you can understand this very simple message:

there’s bad apples in every basket

you seem to be an incredibly elitist and difficult to please person so I do hope that eventually you will find roleplay that will be completely up to your standards, chief

1 Like

Easy, they create headcanon for themselves, in which San’layn is not a name for specific kind of vampiric undead, but rather a term for Scourge vampiric undead.

Anything can be done if you twist the lore.

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/922220282977071164/1103643879313526866/forums.png

4 Likes

I will never stop resenting people creating a full fanfic of Roboute somehow pinning down for Eldaar GFs.

2 Likes