Improving the Alliance - the Best Alliance

This topic is about the different things that would be attractive and nice to see to improve the alliance and make it desirable to play and pick.

The aim is to improve it’s popularity, make it more attractive so that the faction imbalance would be corrected.

Right now, although populations seem even, the horde side is far more engaged, most of the people seriously into wow whether form lore or competitive play horde, the faction is very attractive and currently holds all the cards.

This is not about nerfing or improving the horde. This goes beyond the scope of this topic, such actions are for the developers to decide and your ideas for the horde while free to make should be discussed in another topic to keep it alliance centred.

What I know for sure, is that for the alliance to gain the numbers and attract players, it needs to shine, it needs to be attractive enough for horde players to switch to it and attractive enough for alliance players to want to play it and LOVE it. The last part is perhaps the most important.

What do you think can be done?

1. Racials:

Little can be done here. You can’t massively boost the alliance over the horde, racials are a delicate thing, and you don’t want to “lure” people with an increase you fully intend to nerf…and make gameplay unfair.

Saying that a slight buff in some areas might help. Examine troublesome of weaker racials and see how they can be made easier to use - reduce cooldowns? effects last longer? or increase the power? I can’t say by how much is deemed appropriate… but I can say that really any improvements must be very small.

2. Make alliance races more attractive.

Alliance races have a lot tot hem that people really love the fantasy about, but haven’t been utilised much on the alliance, or not explored shown weak. I will run through each race quickly of what I think would be really good to show or work on.

Humans:

The least work needs to be done here, they’ve had the most improvements and the built of attention, still, the biggest fantasy for humans is Lordaeron.
Beautiful Lordaeron, Fairy tale castles with spires and flags, as opposed to military castle like Stormwind - restore the fantasy - would be hugely popular

Night Elves:

Everyone loved night elf civilization when Suramar came out, a new capital for night elves even prettier, surrounded by a forest that’s even nicer than Teldarssil or Val’sharah, and a Temple of Elune that beats the Cathedral of eternal night. These are the areas of the night elves greatly loved. Do these better. Show these well.

Show night elves as powerful: Powerful caster priests haven’t really been seen, more night warriors, powerful Highborne/Moonguard, powerful balance druids, more Demon hunters, Wardens really tearing it up.

Finally some amazing developments, like using the Well of Eternity again to improve /build and empower, using the World tree and the Emerald dream to improve also and the Night Warrior too - power up, make it look good.

Immortality is huge prize too as well as more lore on the Star and moon powers and civilization side. People also want to see an improvement to the wild feral side too… so more druids being brutal in feral forms and being no nonsense.

Draenei:

Again here so much unexplored. draenei are great spell casters, mages too and technologists, we really haven’ had this area expounded, we saw Argus, Auchidouin and Shattrath anew in 7.3 and 6.x - but the alliance faction basically has not improved nor upgraded either. Time to show, maybe building new versions of those cities. an auchidouin, a mini Mac’aree city and a Shattrath city with a floating Exodar

Delving into the Atama’l crystals more lore on that, Naaru’ have different colours…what does that mean, also crystal technology that combines arcane magic with technology to have that futuristic vibe is a HUGE asset of the Draenei. So far we’d’ve just been focused on the light… there are other aspects of the Draenei.

Broken development and shamanism, this is another contrasting area tot he draenei for improvements… but ways should be looked to to make the Broken more attractive. Shaman themes are not popular amongst the alliance, that’s fine, however it has a niche audience which warrants some developments.

Draenei friendship outside humans has been woefully short. Hardly anyone would now Draenei and night elves are supposed to be close friends if they didn’t do the starting area, because the friendship hasn’t been developed. What an opportunity now. Draenei mages can work well with the night elven arcane side and build strong ties. The priesthood yes, but the light side is human connected, so what about the void side? After Velen’s epiphany and friendship with Illidan, perhaps Draenei priests of that side gain some exposure an d connect with night elven priests and void elves in a purple trio.

While the light focus connects them strongly to human, the technology can appeal to gnomes, the arcane and void to night elves and void elves. And maybe the spotlight should shift to that.

Dwarves:

Dwarves also have so much unused potential, I feel the Hobbit filmed drew a lot from the warcraft dwarf visualisation, but if you want to make dwarves really cool… they need the majesty of Erebor in a revamped Ironforge or opened up Grim Batol or Thaurassian city and they need the sort of badass portrayal we saw with Thorim Oakenshield and the dwarven armies.

Dwarves aren’t popular, but with all the cool customisations, there is no reason why they shouldn’t be. The problem is time has not been spent developing them, giving them a story, rhyme or reason. Unless you are an old warcraft player, you have no idea that the dwarf tattoos are wildhammer. Nor do you know really what they stand for much.

They need revisiting and they need to come of as hardnosed, and dangerous as we saw in the hobbit

Worgen:

The fantasy of the worgen is very interesting, that supernatural feel + the Gilneas nation. Reclaiming and having Gilneas as a home would be a huge boost for the Worgen fanbase.

This is a dual development like night elves. Worgen are the savage race of the alliance, at least in worgen form, and they have this human duality. So we want to see worgen tearing it up, and really being difficult to beat. Dangerous, savage and primal. And yet also the development of the human side… they are worgen in battle, but outside they are human… so Gilneas re-established, northern EK politics too.

People also want to see a connection with night elves and worgen, worgen in many respect are the embodiment of the savage side of the night elves by their nature, so we would see amore druid action with night elves and more forest action there, while more civilization side with humans, in contrast with

Void Elves:

What an incredible and cool opportunity here that is just wasting away. Void elves and high elves have and can be such a boost to both night elves and humans. The void elf side is purple, and star based just like the night elves, not to mention they have the Highborne connection tot he night elven Highborne the void connection tot he night warrior, and they are the perfect solution to help the druids with the nightmare that is void based - this is 101 and can be the new power couple race pairing of the alliance and friendship that rivals the nightborne/Blood elf.

It doesn’t end there, there is a high elf components to the void elves many alliance fans have really longed for. With high elf customisations available, high elf development can proceed. The Ren’dorei is a faction, it’s members can be racially void elves, but also racially high/blood elves . the Ren’dorei is both the name of a race and a faction where some of the members aren’t racially Ren’dori. It’s the same with the Illidari. Even the Darnassians, The Night elves are both a race and a faction - you can tell this because not all night elves are part of “The Night Elf” faction, which is why we now call them the Darnassians to distinguish the faction from the race.

With high elves in play with the void elves, we can have that human, high elf, dwarf original alliance trio that fans really love.

However it’s no point just having it possible through customisations, you have to develop lore, situations where humans, high elves and dwarves are working together, that is likeable. We’ve seen a lot of humans, so maybe the high elf and the dwarf can shine in this story, alongside the humans.

A void elf/high elf city - whatever you do for Silvermoon, do a replica for the void elves with void themes and high elf themes, give them a cool city, that is desirable, and an alternative that would be attractive to horde players too to want to switch over.

Gnomes/Mechagomes:

This was actually well done, the only thing I would add for this is to see more developments on what happens to Gnomeragan, and how the gnomes and mecha gnomes are reacting. Views on magic amongst mecha gnomes and how they help the other alliance races.

A Draenei/mecha gnome -technology thing could be very interest to show.

Conflicts:

Alliance races were always rather independent of each other, they’ve literally turned into the horde now, so oppressed ad small, and completely led by the humans… No one likes this. Split it up.

Night elves should be annoyed with humans for not helping with Darkshore, Humans should find night elves irritating, both with their serenity and "know it all " - especially Highborne types and druid types that love to “instruct”, sentinel types love to show off - at least that’s how it is perceived because they are good.

We’ve never seen night elves react to the deforestation and nature wasting the humans do, nor their inexperience with the arcane relatively speaking which Highborne types should be very parent to child like over -which should annoy. night elves meddling in human affairs, villages etc because they’re mistreating nature or not doing magic correctly - how insufferable.

Draenei should be upset with humans unable to see the value of void and fel like Velen did in Argus, this is rather bull headed, and yet there is a Lightforged elements. Maybe the Lightbound follow on to Azeroth in a huge arc of a shift in how to portray and represent the light in a conflict that arises.

I don’t want the alliance to erupt in civil war, but at the same time it is currently too idyllic, there should be disagreements. Suspicions. Human mistrust of purple elves (night and void elves) should be evident, some looking down at them during their refugee period “oh how the mighty have fallen” , same with the void elves, then being suspicious of the void, creating tensions.

Human pride, trying to out magic elves, out technology gnomes etc, and getting very embarrassed at their misteps and when the other races shine we should see signs of jealousy.

3. Controlled Free Faction Transfers

Once the alliance is actually appealing, free faction transfers would be a quick way to balance out things on overly populated horde realms, where mains are concerned.

Things is, without the alliance being desirable, this would be pointless, so points 1 and 2 at least have to be done, then frere transfers opened for a while and player flow monitored.

4. Really attractive/popular allied races.

This should be look at , doing something special for a new couple of allied races that is more appealing on the alliance side. I know this is very subjective, and off course, there should be great options all round. But I specifically remember in TBC, while the Draenei were a great option, the cherry on the cake were the blood elves, and as nice as draenei were, blood elves were what everyone wanted most.

Now, doing something of a similar nature with new allied races where the alliance option is the one that runs away with it, despite the other faction still having some desirable options.

My thoughts turn to a Naga elf race - naga are probably the most popular desired race amongst the monster crowds, and elves are extremely popular, so an allied race where you can have a sea elf form (night elf model with some scales on their skin but in a nice way, with pretty faces, stunning city, exciting lore) that can choose to fight in monster naga form I think would be a hit.

In addition why not throw in a forest race like the Sylvar, with some lore from the shadowlands, but give them an additional twist, like able to turn into worgen like wolf men, Sabaeron type cat men, Arrakoa type bird man, and a bear man type, and a Sylvar choose the animal wild god spirit to bond to, and that determines your animal form, which like the naga above you can use either in combat. Add that mystical night forest setting we saw in Ardenweald to it - whether it is the new teldrassil (or that’s what new teldrassil looks like in the night) or they actually start in Ardenweald - either way it’s stunning.

Now this can be very interesting, popular, because you get both pretty, and badass cool , with cute and majestic too. Don’t know what the horde will get, but i know ogres/mok’nathal have been asked for a lot, Venthy’r/san’layn types and there are lightforged forsaken -that look pretty enough and would be a good addition to the horde, but if you wweigh them up, would the naga and sylvar be the blood elves of the next expansion compared to the draenei of the Venhtyr and Ogres?

5. Misc Things

Additional things should be explored, I once thought about opening up shaman and druids to night elves and void elves - allowing the "prettier "option for shaman and druid classes to exist exclusively on the alliance. This means scrapping plans for Blood elf and nightborne druids and shaman - and serves as an incentive to
nudge a few players there. On it’s own it’s not enough, but added to the above, it creates incentive. Here are a bunch of things that could work very well or not at all.

Using class combos in this way can work well, Opening up a few more calss combos to the alliance might be another thing… example, Illidari warlocks could be a night elf warlock option that uses the Illidari night elf skins instead of a normal one opening up that option, with no equivalent on the horde for blood elves.

Eredar skins for draenei and Eredar warlocks , in fact making a bigger deal of high elves, Eredar, Illdiari and Highborne could be an attractive thing, especially if they put some lore behind an dress them up a bit These are famous groups players have wanted to get their hands on for a while, it is one of the more popular off shoots of the alliance so use them.

Concluding Thoughts

Notice a very common theme about the alliance: Majesty and badass. These races had a grandness to them that hasn’t been seen much in Warcraft, and they had courage and greatness but only in the lore, not in the experience of the game… this needs to be fixed.

Now to the 100 horde fans reading this, with these improvements, would you be enticed to switch to the alliance?

I guess the true test on how good these suggestions are would be the level of opposition from the rivals. When something is really good for htie opponents, rivals will never want it, they would oppose it and suggest less. So I will know I hit it right if I get horde opposition. However if i get agreement, I know that it isn’t as good a change as I thought it would be.

14 Likes

I don’t care about the lore, I just want short queue times and no artificial barriers that prevent me from playing with people.

Cross faction PvE plz!

19 Likes

In computer science, there is a theory aboot unsolved problem, which the faction imbalance is. That issue cannot be solved nor fixed at this point, that shipped sailed away in Legion.

2 Likes

Lol… most ridiculous. .they had the same problem in 2004, but it was the other way round. They solved that.

That they say this now, is clear evidence they’ve lost their fire for the project. and can’t be bothered.

Either let it dwidnle and die or pump new blood that has the desire to solve man made problems that are certainly not impossible tos olve.

11 Likes

90% of wow developers and even the director of Blizzard are horde fanboys. I doubt that they will put any effort today to improve the alliance…

They will go the easy way and when Alliance is unplayable they will crossfaction.

They have never put any effort into the alliance despite the warnings. we are simply the filler faction.

9 Likes

Because Blizzard devs are biased towards the Horde.

On a more serious tone, that popular belief came from the fact Blizzard helped the Horde but is not willing to help the Alliance, or when it was still time. Now is too late.

The only solution to that problem is cross faction PVE. That’s it, it’s simple.

3 Likes

BUT WHY IS IT TOO LATE? I’M PRETTY SURE IF YOU AMKE THE ALLIANCE COOL AND VERY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE WILL MOVE BACK.

TO SAY IT IS TOO LATE, IS BASICALLY GIVING YOURSELF AN EXCUSE TO DO NOTHING BECAUSE YOU DON’T FEEL LIKE IT , HAVE NO DESIRE TO, OR CAN’TBE BOTHERED.

ARE YOU THINKING OF FOLDING THE PROJECT AND ENDING IT? IF NOT, THEN WHY IS IT TOO LATE? THE ALLIANCE /HORDE IMBALNACE WAS JUST AS BAD BACK IN 2004-2006 AND IT WAS TURNED AROUND BY THE END OF WRATH OFTHE LICH KING. BY THE END OF MoP THE HORDE WERE CLEAR FAVOURITES and they were the majority, it’s just grown since.

They had the data, you could see once faction transfers open many people switched to the horde from the alliance - cooler races, better presentation, and better racials,

There wasn’t a reason to stay on the alliance. What is the alliance good for? or attractive at? What is the draw? You take that and give it to the horde better and brighter, you draw alliance players to the horde.

You maintain that status quo, you’re not changing it.

trust me, if you then reverse that flow, start making that alliance very attractive for what the alliance is loved for and people like about it… guess what, you’d get alliance players loving it a lot more, and horde players who love that sort of thing changing in.

If they can’t be bothered to do this, it shows they’ve lost confidence in this project, and it will show. That’s why people are leaving for FFXIV… blizzard can’t even be bothered to fix the problems they create and they’ve solved before… they given up so easily?

It is clear they don’t enjoy the alliance, but they’ve created that problem themselves, by developing the horde, they now like the horde a lot more… solution is stop being resistant and develop the alliance, save your game.

2 Likes

Where do you think the most ppl that cares about GROUP CONTENT would play? The alliance with cool lore and characters (meaning paying alot to transfer back) or the horde where the rest of the population is already? Cross-faction is the solution.

9 Likes

will they though? people usually go where the majority plays. rarely somebody wants to artificially convenience themselves just to play a certain race.

the solution is cross faction pve.

when people say its too late then they mean its too difficult to find a solution without going from one extreme to the other without guaranteed success. sure, you could buff or make alliance racials op but then it might just swing into the other direction, shifting the problem, not solving it. you could also give alliance unfair advantages but this would also only shift the problem and, to be honest, is one of the worst solutions.

2 Likes

Yes, but this happened before, and it was turned around.

they didn’t go, “oh, people will just go where the majority are”, let’s just leave things as is.

They made the horde both interesting and very attractive. You don’t think that doing the same for the alliance will start turning things around? They’ve got to make the effort and switch it up.

Cross faction pvE makes factions not relevant anymore for gameplay… That would definitely work - it won’t improve the alliance, it would just remove gameplay problems.

Is the value of the factions being equal only for gameplay purposes? While gameplay is important, Well, I have to think that part of what made warcraft special was because they put the effort in and did spectacular things in such diverse ways.

It seems a cop out to improving the alliance if you ask me. It won’t improve their numbers at all, just make the end game grind less painful.

I’m pretty sure if you really care for the product you’d want a bit more than that.

but maybe they truly have given up. And if so, I think we should too, and go try out Final fantasy 14 or some other titles if they can’t be bothered to improve their game or get excited about it… why should we?

2 Likes

was it turned around though given the current situation…?

i dunno, i think the alliance is already attractive as is race-wise. i love darkiron/dwarves and mechagnomes/gnomes.

the only thing holding me back is that i also enjoy a lot of horde races. if cross faction pve was a thing, i d play both.

does the alliance need improving though? i mean, its not like you can or should force people to play alliance. if people do not like the general theme of the alliance then theres nothing you can do about it. they already have the better pve racials and “pretty” races, although beauty is in the eye of the beholder, too.

i think a good chunk of the player base does not care about the story/lore/faction etc anymore. and to be frank its really hard to care about it too given the current state of it.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with the feel of the faction. There are many on the horde who miss alliance dearly for its feel and lore.

The reason behind the problems is a social dynamic called urbanisation. People will constantly move to more populated areas unless there is a cost, either through environment or literally cost, that people will not put up with.

For the longest time Blizzard has done everything in their power to reduce the inconveniences associated with urbanising, and the consequences have finally caught up with them.

It starts early with servers where there are two factions but it clearly advantageous to be in the bigger faction in terms of the economy and lack of ganking and is easier to get groups.

There is no disadvantage because the queue size is independent of faction, thus the best possible situation is to be on an as imbalanced server as possible, so that’s what happens.

Some problems did eventually crop up - hard to find BG opponents for instance, but Blizzard made short work of these inconveniences by introducing mercenary mode and they even gave them the faction bonus! This was subsequently changed, but still.

Other disadvantages of being on an overpopulated or imbalanced realm, such as lack of player enemies to complete world PvP quests, were removed through CRZ.

Blizzard seems to actively encourage everyone to hop to the same realm by making sure that there are never queues even under extreme strain due to the release of an expansion pack for instance, by using phasing and truly MASSIVE realm caps.

Traditional disadvantages such as noise levels, light pollution, ooze and other pollution, and so much more simply do not exist. Blizzard are doing nothing to prevent this urbanisation, and they are also doing nothing to close down the tiny abandoned communities that are left behind, but instead simply abandon them and expect them to pay thousands upon thousands of euros to fix it themselves.

It’s dirty, it’s incompetent, and it massively degrades the experience for hundreds of thousands of players and Blizzard simply do not care. Now the problem has gone from merely a realm problem to a faction problem as they don’t do something.

It has nothing to do with the fantasy of alliance. It’s a failure if game design. There are many fixes possible, but at this point they’re going to be a little painful. It’s really bad that this happened.

6 Likes

Because you can’t fight against demographics trends. They sure managed to overturn back then but now the context is quite different with a worse imbalance. The current imbalance dwarves the one we had back then.

That will make RP players to move back, but they didn’t moved Horde in the first place. The Alliance has been made the “casual-RP” faction, rather than “raid/M+/PVP” faction. Heck, even running old raids for mogs is now better on Horde side.

Saying is too late is being cold and pragmatic because they definitely had shots to fix that mess, back in Legion then in BFA. I like to compare the ongoing growing faction imbalance to a wound, which could have been healed back then (BFA) but has been left to rot. As a result, it’s too late to cure the wound (SL) so the amputation is the only solution to save that life (WOW).

I don’t understand to which degree removing PVE faction barrier would mean ending wow. There are no links.

The ship sailed a long time ago and there is nothing Blizzard can do now. Look at OCE, they’re facing the same issue except that the Alliance is dominating there. It goes both ways, the faction barrier simply no longer works in 2021.

So they could have nerfed Horde racials but…

And that has been growing eversince mop, with Blizzard not acting, as usual.

People are moving to the Horde because this is the faction in which most players are playing in. Factions are like realms, you have basically no reason whatsoever to play in a low pop realm. As regarding factions, you have no reason to play Alliance since playing Horde comes WITHOUT any price, you only get PROS by going Horde. At this point, Alliance and Horde players are actually not playing the same game, and that’s a major issue, which could kill wow.

They can’t, and it’s obvious why they shouldn’t. Firstly, fixing an imbalance with further imbalance won’t produce a good output, if anything, that would add gaz on fire. Secondly, that would backfire because the Horde community would then complain aboot the Alliance getting an edge. Don’t you remember the WM drama ? Horde players were angry aboot a pathetic 30% AP bonus. Imagine if the Alliance gets 10% extra DPS and HPS ? The forums would be on fire and Blizzard will have to back down, so that would change nothing in the end.

The fix is cross faction PVE. I don’t understand why so many players are against.

I moved Alliance back for this tier, that was a mistake.

No, people should not come back. I made that mistake and I’m open aboot telling people : “Be smart, save your bucks and…Don’t do that. You don’t wanna hinder your game experience”.

It’s too late because Blizzard had litteral years to fix that.

Pragmatic, cold, fast solution. Makes sense.

wow’s identity is not tied to a 2 faction system that actually no longer works as a 2 faction game.

They should have “taxed” people to go Horde. But playing the most populated faction does not come with a price, so there are no incentives for not going there.

Then again the solution is as simple as getting rid of the entire failling system.

2 Likes

Faction specific queues, resource gathering rate limited by faction per server in various ways (flowers give less if your overpopulated etc), merging servers (properly, not this confusing connected realm nonsense), removal of mercenary mode, removal of CRZ (shouldn’t be as bad as it sounds after merges), and so much more.

Then again the solution is as simple as getting rid of the entire failling system.

An extremely tragic end and a true, undeniable demonstration of Blizzard’s incompetence at population management.

Im agreed with you but the problem is Blizzard and their horde bias.

1 Like

Then you’d get prime time raiders flaming Blizzard, so this will likely backfire.

That won’t be enough imho. And that has potential to backfire.

They should not. I mean, merging a Horde heavy realm with an Alliance heavy realm is likely to end up in halving prices for going Horde.

Yes, I agree, that should be out. I don’t care aboot Horde players facing 1H queue timers.

As a software engineer, if I know I can’t properly manage something or if I don’t trust the end user to do so, then I’m removing what could be problematic in the future.

I do think wow can thrive without a faction barrier.

Give them sufficient incentive to move to less populated areas and they would. I think if they worked on teh alliance well, people would come back,.they have to be brave and make the alliance attractive enough to attract alliance and horde players alike.

stuff that is cool enough, lore and vibe that is cool enough to make you wanna play an alliance toon. inevitably, some would stay horde, some would have their new mains alliance. You would have faction changes and all that money from that too.

Racials is not enough, but if you combine some really heavy development with some very minor boosts, I think it could work.

Yes, indeed they have, but also heavily promoted the horde, made it much more attractive… all this helped. the horde went tobe known as the cool faction, and not just because of the players that played it, the vibe, the development, the racial advantages.

THink about it, it had everything going for it better than the alliance did, whether racials, lore developments, features, cool stuff. Everythig you loved the allinace for the horde had a better version of and had the advantages.

Focus on the allinace for awhile, ensure it has the advantages, thorw in some cool races like these:

Cool developments like I mentioned above

And:

It all adds up. Give them the incentive.

1 Like

Mythic raider servers almost always get overrun with wanna-be’s and this is going to be a problem for them for sure, but if Blizzard gives free migrations to low pop realms they’ll simply get all the stuff they need for their runs then hop over to some insanely low pop realm. The fanbois and various others will of course follow them until, suddenly, the migrations close because it’s full. Now you’ve got two healthy servers.

USE THESE URBANISATION FORCES TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

It does have several problems associated with it and it’s really more of a system to keep things in check once things are better balanced.

They absolutely, absolutely should, and I don’t know why it would halve the prices of anything.

As a software engineer, my customer would flip the F out if I willy-nilly removed features all the time for no reason from their point of view.

Sometimes maintaining a feature is hard. Make sure it’s well tested with automatic tests and you should be OK.

Our program has code from 1996 in it. The code was developed on Windows 3.11 workstations. It still works fine. We do sometimes call it legacy, we do sometimes have problems stemming from it. We fix it. It’s mature, it’s stable, it generally works. People pick our application because of this code in many ways.

Thrive? Sure. Be as good as it was? Absolutely not.

It’s part of the game’s soul. It would be tragic beyond measure to lose it, even if it ends up becoming necessary.

There’s loads of cool stuff about being Alliance. This is not the problem.

Besides, we’re putting an awful lot of faith in the lore and concept art teams here - that’s not going to work out well. :frowning:

Then again I’m putting a lot of faith in the gameplay designers so…

I really don’t agree with this. I know you’re trying to make that point in that huge and very well structured post of yours, but frankly if you want a vibe that’s about the power of the light and if you want the faction that wins in the lore and if you want some of the more tender and caring characters - you want the Alliance.

Also, Alliance now effectively has High Elves. If it was all about the fantasy you’d think that would have helped but it… didn’t.

1 Like

Top guilds in the world are horde, people and meta slaves follow that, world first winners? Want to bet they all horde?

1 Like

When alliance was top in PvP and dominated every pvp bracket during WOD, Blizzard fast start to nerf alliance racials and buffing the horde ones. They can’t do the same when horde is the overpopulated faction :o

5 Likes