Is Live a MMO

or a transmog simulator. most of the post are about skins & transmogs. what happend to this game. There is no world pvp, no faction love its all so so strange.

1 Like

Can you stop with your anti retail threads ?

You complained about retail fans hating on classic , but in reality you make all of this threads looking for cheap shots

1 Like

At a glance Level squish survey, Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed Removed, With how many community-disliked features tried Ion to get away in BfA?, Mythic's are so toxic, Are you re-rolling in 8.2? if so what are you playing? etc all have nothing to do with Transmog.

If you are looking for discussions about PvP maybe you could try

Some do appear in general discussion but it is a catch all everything area of the forum.

2 Likes

Is it me or has general gone to **** this afternoon…

3 Likes

The AD forums posters have come.

2 Likes

It’s an Argent Dawn Faction Assault. We need to complete 4 Forum Quests and then a short scenario to complete the overall quest.

The scenario ends with us blowing up the Lion’s Pride Inn in Goldshire :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You almost had me fooled until this line… where would they remove their pants then? :wink:

1 Like

I feel personally attacked.

Nonsense

Deathwing obliterates the zone
The legion has invaded the world
followed by the horde freeing Zul where he proceed’s to burn everything with a single torch

in all honesty, you horde and alliance need to get intouch with the man who built that place instead of falling back to Sylvanas & Elune or azerite machines

IS LIVE A MMO:… no, it’s a fancy mobile game catered to china, it’s more a diablo mmo than rpg, it’s sad.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.