Kakio de la renard?

She don’t find you bad for disagreeing with her. She find you bad cuz you’re a huge phallus.

You are one. You start huge arguments for literally zero reason.

She isn’t, nor does she.

1 Like

What am i even reading at this point.

A dragon RPers rabble rabble?

1 Like

*Draenagon

2 Likes

Do you think this is what I am doing in this thread?

This is a really good point tbh.

The case I am making has always been the same, this is just a more generic variant that happens to target the gnome, Vixi: people want to judge the person, rather than the context/arguments. I have taken Vixi as an exemplar case, mostly because she is the first one who replied to me in the thread. But she is exactly the type of forum-goer which reinforces the idea that what matters isn’t an exchange of opinions but rather an exchange of judgements and emotions.

1 Like

Yes. :thinking:

You also have a gigantic need for attention, otherwise you wouldn’t need to defend yourself and argue over Everything for literally zero gain.

1 Like

Fine… I will give a tiny win to you on that one but… You twisting my posts after I “hurt your ego” by calling you a troll still proves how little credibility you actually have because rather than staying serious you proceed to “I’m going to twist this guys posts cuz they disagree and wounded my pride”

Seems to be a common theme in these threads

1 Like

keep responding… i luv it…

Yeah but I know how to spell “address”

3 Likes

WE support Kakio!

1 Like

Okay?

You’re free to do so. .-.

Thank you but i didn’t need permission

2 Likes

Will you please read the posts more thoroughly rather than make up things? I have multiple times stated how -I- personally found it to be. Not that it factually was. Do. You. Understand?

I have claimed that the stories bring up up that video evidence was brought to the school officials, I never -once- -ever- said “I have them right here, I saw them”.

Again, have not done so.

Not really. You have been incredibly emotional, and generally pretty agressive and straight up insulting.

You’re not though, your point all the time has been that I am geniuenly a terrible bad, evil person who has spent my entire posting history, about -everything- made up stories entierly for snappy remarks and likes. Followed by a mass of personal insults directed at me.

Again read above. You are not reading a single thing.

I will make a diffrent stance now, and activly call you out, which I have not done before. You have spent hours of the day, activly making up -straight- up lies, calling me a barrage of insults and names, belittled my intelligence and opinions.

And for what? Because we, as stated previously, in February, had -one- disagreement wether a person was according to you, fired for litterally no reason. I disagreed, and it led to an argument. We disagreed on the diffrent evidence and wether or not statements and an email was inheretly racist. The thread itself moved on.

You then come, nearly a -year- later back again, using that -sole- argument as a basis for that you have since then -factually- decided that I am a liar and a bad person. You have then spent most of the day insulting me in various diffrent ways and attacking me, while I have responsed back, disagreeing, but still respected your initial opinion on the topic it all first started with.

You also dismiss all my points as emotional and therefore false, and how you are factual and not emotional one bit. And yes, I will agree, I’m emotional. It’s stressful, upsetting and not fun at all to have a person you have barely interacted with, and the few times you do, thought it was civil and calm, suddenly hop into a thread and attack you -personally- for almost a 100 posts at this point.

If you -geniuenly- believe, just reading -exactly- what you have been doing in this thread is okay, then yes, you are legitmatly a bad person. Because you seem to be under the assumption that just because we had -ONE- disagreement a -YEAR- ago, i deserve to be bullied and harassed by you because you think you are right.

That, as a -BEHAVIOUR- and if you think it is acceptable, is -COMPLETLY- disgusting, appalling and frankly insane. And you are -factually- a geniuenly bad person if you truly stand by what you have posted about me in this thread and your behaviour. NOT YOUR POLITICAL OPINIONS ABOUT THE CASE, but YOUR BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS ME

If you still geniuenly stand by that, then I hope to never run into you again ever, because if you stand by that(AND READ WHAT I MEANT WITH THAT) then you are truly a horrible individual.

2 Likes

You don’t understand. It isn’t that I replied like that because my ego was hurt but because you were too biased to bother reading what I write in a thoughtful manner. You already decided that I couldn’t possibly be right and therefore I was a troll because of that, which implies that no rational argument would have had an impact on you.

I have a strong case to make, imho, to switch style and make sure it had an impact. I mean, how much time has passed? Several months? And you still remember that. I’d argue not only that I should have done so, but it is possibly the best course of action.

:sob:

you hurt my feelings

2 Likes

Same with you, given your replies to Vixi.

3 Likes

You clearly remember a year old argument with Vixi so I mean…

7 Likes

Yeah, but that’s him. So it doesn’t count.

4 Likes

To the point of instantly having links to it. Think on it.

4 Likes

I don’t want to Think about that, it makes me sad.

2 Likes