LF a nice guild/community to raid/m+

Hello my name is Nico and im looking for a nice guild to do raid, m+, old content, open world activities and play other games that accept a shy guy who is trying to learn english. I would like to join a guild that raid on weekends but 2 days raid week also works for me. Im playing beast mastery/marksman hunter and demonology warlock atm. Started playing on shadowlands season 2 so im kinda new to the game and my main content is m+/world quest/mounts and raid as a pug so I want to change that and be part of a nice guild.

Hiya,

I think you’d be an good fit for us, have a look below and feel free to send me a message!

Resolve was formed at the beginning of WoD with the aim to create a social environment for casual WoW players to experience and push through heroic raiding content without any of the stresses and restrictions that mythic content can bring.

A laid-back and fun guild with a real sense of community, we love having a blast, aiming for AOTC every patch. We’re a mature crowd, so 18+ only, please.

We’re strictly heroic raiders, no mythic raids for us, my friend.

No nastiness allowed. We’re talking no insults, no arguments, and definitely no harassing behaviour. Keep it chill, folks. Patience is key. We’re a casual bunch with folks of different skill levels, so let’s be cool and respectful to each other, no matter what.

We run M+ groups when members are online. It’s a casual thing, no set groups. We just post it on Discord, and it’s first-come, first-served.

Our approach to each raid tier is to always achieve “Ahead of the Curve” for all members of the raid team. This will mean getting everyone through the raid together with varying levels of skill and having a laugh while doing so.

We also share a discord to allow us to play other games together including PUBG, Apex Legends and whatever else members are looking to play.

Recruitment:

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles to bolster our heroic raiding team for the current raid tier.

Raid Days/Times(Server Time):

Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00

At the start of a new raid tier we will first clear through normal to familiarise ourselves with the bosses before tackling heroic difficulty.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me on one of the following

Discord: nying
Battle.net: nying#21329

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 8:30 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…,

Perhaps our guild BEAST is a nice place for you Nbmpriest.

More info: [A+H][Eonar] <BEAST> come prepatch with us :)

Still looking for a guild/community

Maybe have a look at our guild here

Hi, would you perhaps consider joining us? We are in the process of restarting the guild.
See link below:

I appreciate all the post but im not looking for a “new guild” or “restarting guild” im sorry. Last time I joined a new guild or restarting guild that guild disbanded in the middle of the tier so no thanks.

Hey Nbm, I scrolled past your post a few times because I saw you already had a lot of responses. I decided to click now and see what you wrote about new or restarting guilds.

Well, allow me to drop the link to my post about my guild so that we can maybe chat. My guild will be turning 10 years old this year, and we’ve had two excellent expansions back to back after a little dip during BFA. I don’t know what your goal is for what you want to achieve in raid etc. but I am sure it’s a step up from pug life.

Hope to be in touch :slight_smile:

Hey there :slight_smile:

You could consider us too ^^

Hi. My guild is looking for more ranged dps for tww. Our raid times are Wed and Sun 19:55-23:00 server time.
We have been raiding since Wrath and have collected all the AOTC achivements.
Just poke me if you are interested ^^

Hi mate.

If you’ve not yet found a guild take a look at our post and get in touch if we sound like what youre after.

Cheers

Is your greatest weakness chocolate? The only unique thing about you is that you are a twin, but you would like to coordinate mental health prevention initiatives? Then SaveCowEatPanda Criminal record is a must! discord.gg/hrzF4ru