Make Bg's numbers not visable

Hey there Blizzard developers.
Make battleground numbers invisible before u enter.
KK thx bye

18 Likes

#nochanges

10 Likes

1 good reason why ?

1 Like

Never respond to a forum troll level 20

4 Likes

Instead of pathing the consequence of the real issue, why not attack the problem at its root. Premading av alliance is a consequence of faction imbalance. It would be more logical to fix that than to try band aid av queue system

6 Likes

Take it as a payback for dominating server populations 3 to 1 and getting all the benefits of world zones, world bosses, the whole economy and all spawn points.

5 Likes

Fun fact: alliance also dominated, but they gave up.
We’d dominate several zones, but then the horde fought back and then the alliance gave up and just stayed in the city lol.

I never said anything about dominate. Im talking purely about faction balance

Why would blizzard change something that only benefits 1 faction?

jesus ppl. u have some issues, u cant fix server balance, just cant, but u can get rid of the bg numbers, whats the deal ?
the que time wont change ( alliance will still have instant ques) but the exploit ure doin atm will be much harder to achieve or gone.
Yet still u keep sayin that becouse something else isnt right exploiting a game problem is fine becouse of that?
Exploiting bugs, game issues isnt rigt,fair and allowed, and i guess if blizzard doesnt do anything about it nothing will change. And tahts sad rly sad.
What ure afraid of ? a battle in a battleground ? thats how it suppose to work.

2 Likes

Keeping a zone with a group of 30 you made for 2 hours is not called dominating.

The ability to bring 300 against them whenever you want because your faction is 3 times bigger than theirs is dominating. Having every black lotus/devilsaur spawn under control with 5+ players 24/7 on them is dominating.

Any person with a tiny bit of reason would understand that there is nothing positive about being alliance in the game except for AV premades. Everything else is horde-only.

• You get absolutely trash racials except one or two.
  • It is almost certain whenever you start a fight in wpvp you will get zerged 10v1 in less than a minute.
  • You don’t have access to world bosses. Hell you’re lucky if you even see one let alone killing it.
  • You can’t farm mats for consumables because all spawns are horde dominated.

There is only 1 advantage alliance enjoys in the game, and guess what? All the crybabies keep making a new post about it every 15 seconds.

And once again, that “advantage” is only there because of faction imbalance, the actual reason why all above are happening.

6 Likes

You can fix server balance

2 Likes

You say the balance is 1/3 favoured to horde, only on certain realms.

That’s funny, alliance on my realm have got world bosses around 50% of the time lol.

My realm is 44.6% to 55.4%
So, no… they can’t outnumber us 3 to 1.

But the majority of alliance players are PvE players, not PvP players.
I never really encounter alliance raids in the world, simply because they give up.

The horde dominated in the world, because they kept the zone with raids of players.
The alliance did not.

u could do it before the servers went live by not allowing players go other faction that is overpopulated, now its 'a bit" to late,
Still it isnt an argument u can refer to when it comes to bgs.
what server population has to do with entering a bg?

2 Likes

Faction specific queues, with a free option to delete char and reroll lvl 1 alliance

Yup, it’s too late when it’s almost phase 3.
Would’ve worked at the start.

As it is its better for the health of game to keep allowing av premades, to incentivize people to reroll alliance, or at least give alliance a reason to not reroll horde

My server is 68.6% horde populated.

In p2 we managed to gather some raids and kill double or even triple size horde raids a few times. But you can’t stop the zugzug. When we wiped 40, 80 more came in. When we killed 80, 200 more. So most alliance players just gave up.

Same thing with world bosses. We managed to steal Azuregos only once, because they weren’t expecting any alliance, so it was a 40v40 fight and we won. But ever since that one, horde goes there with 400+ so I didn’t even see it once again, and I didn’t ever see Kazzak at all in classic.
That is what a lot of realms experience. It has nothing to do with being good pvpers or not.

You can’t win a fight against 3 times more than you in wow. That’s why most allies gave up

5 Likes

If i would like to plae Alliance i would do that at the start, now i want to play horde. And so becouse of alliance is underpopulated and u feel bad about it im suppose to be forced to play alliance ? becouse of the imbalance i have 20-50 mins av ques. THATS my punishement. Besides my server is 55% ally / 45% horde . so what now ? delete alliance chars ? no i fight and deal with it when i have to corpse run.

If ur server is alliance favored , those queues would help you out

1 Like