Make Blood Elfs Alliance <3

oh we don’t speak of those ex members those who defy God Emperor Wrynn are no longer members of our alliance

I’m sure Genn and Tyrande will find the cold hard forest floor more to their liking then what we offered in stormwind in their little rebellion

Tyrande and Malfurion are still members of the Alliance, and Tyrande taught Anduin a thing or two about war, the best he can do about it is cry just like he does in every cinematic.

2 Likes

don’t worry im sure tyrande will be proven to be in the wrong along with genn :stuck_out_tongue:

What God Emperor? The foolish shonen anime protagonist that just stays behind and has no initiative on anything?

3 Likes

thaladrin its joke on how everyone seems to obey anduin without question and how this game originally started as a warhammer project

genn as a i understood it along with velen are suppose to be his advisors but i barely saw them doing any advising

Jaina greatest wizard on the Azeroth, am I the only one who thinks how there is something wrong with this interpretation ?

1 Like

she was in lore a magical prodigy 2nd only to Azshara which makes her the greatest mortal wizard on the planet :stuck_out_tongue:

and to be honest making a floating boat is not the impressive after all dalaran has done it on a much bigger scale as the former leader of the kirin tor she most likely have some insight into what makes dalaran float

Well Rommath and Thalyssra should be about as equally powerful as her, and I think how both blood elves and nightborne have more mages than humans because their entire culture and civilization is build upon magic.

1 Like

nope its already shown that Thalyssra is no match for jaina and i doubt rommath is as well the first arcanist upon encountering jaina stats that they cannot fight her and have to run

You do know lore exists, right?

Lore exists to enhance the story not tie the hands of the creator - Ion

welcome to the new brave world of warcraft where the lore only matters when it does and when it don’t its ignored :stuck_out_tongue: even the ultimate lore source the chronicles are now apparently unreliable

So we’re just gonna ignore what the Alliance did do the blood elves and make them betray the faction they have been with since TBC, makes sense.

Which is a depressive notion, since lore should be the foundation to a story, not accessory to it…

Usually most blood elf players blame the Alliance, and blame Garithos for why they joined the Horde. Now with Chronicles 3, the blood elves themselves in the story actually blame their own actions. They blame Kael’thas joining the naga and souring the relationship with the Alliance and think that the Alliance just isn’t even an option to them anymore after all they’ve done. They don’t even ask if they would be welcomed back and just default to the Horde.

1 Like

Well… Nothing was wrong…
Just…

Ughm…

This happened:
https://i.redd.it/tsq7e5y8j1421.jpg
and
https://external-preview.redd.it/4Pw6vRumj9_YNCXUakDCvsAeVHfeECr92ENijm84bdM.jpg?auto=webp&s=e9c585006d6513b1e6440ea127efb58291017af9

2 Likes

i don’t think you can really make the blood elves alliance the players feeling aside there are lot of bad blood on both sides like jaina’s over reaction and aethas sunreaver outright lying to the regent lord made it even worse and the cutscene was suppose to play but never did showing the proud leader of the sunreavers selling out the council of six and turning his back on the oath he swore because a mean orc told him if he didn’t he’d kill the blood elves who are located on a totally different continent and could probably have sought the protection of the alliance if so given that their leader was already in talks with varian

3 Likes

I love playing Blood elves on the Horde, if the cities are your problem, well I like them but…most of the expansion cities are neutral. Oh, and Dazar’alor is really cool.

2 Likes

That ship has a name… I’d really prefer you use it rather than disgrace it by calling it a boat…

Imagine, the nerve of calling the great “Deus Ex Machina” :sailboat: a mere boat! Insulting!

Female human body is proper dead though

Tell me one good looking and easy to navigate Horde hub that is not UC because you no longer have UC!

I have always had Horde alt too, and it is not faction bias, but I honestly think besides UC - most horde hubs are just horrible. That Zuldazar troll tower is worst of them. It looks nice, but for the love of any-loa-we-can-name it is horrible that i always log out in even worst looking, but less annoying Orgrimmar.

In Classic I always log out in “reverse Ironforge” that UC is and least that hub is easy to navigate and looks cool. but BfA stole even that from Horde.

1 Like