New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

Please don’t make such seemingly threatening comments lol.

That post does not contain any mention of any work being done on the issue of botting? No anti-cheat, no bot detection, nothing of the sort mentioned. Unless I’m missing it entirely, in which case I’d love to be linked it so I can change my view on it.

But openly telling someone “Not to lie” and then linking proof that supports their claim, while listed as an “MVP”, is pretty gross behaviour.

2 Likes

Three hours friday night, and another three hours during saturday could hardly be called hardcore.

Major Kek…
Trelw, the Drood has got you here fella…

1 Like

Hey Kiavax, please redirect the feedback from the community back to the developers that it’s not the proper solution.

The solution the dev. team proposed will only push botters to make more accounts… and automated more… I’d be very surprised if you would implement that solution. :dizzy_face:

It isn’t just me, right? That came off SUPER threatening and aggressive, and I then had to re-read the post like 3 times to make sure I wasn’t just being stupid and missing it.

1 Like

You mean like claiming you are trying to fight bots, when clearly you are not?

3 Likes

With the next weekly maintenance, Blizzard will repair the classic servers to limit the daily instance IDs you can enter to 30.

Don’t underestimate this number, it’s easy to get to this lockout. Imagine farming Ghost Mushroom in Maraudon for 6 hours. 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon, so you can no longer do dungeons or raids with friends on your account.

Botters don’t worry about account lockout, they can easily get multiple accounts with mages up to level 60 and start the farm or even force them to farm in the open world and hurt other players even more cause they have to deal with them. This change only hurts the actual players who legitimately farm their gold.

Show them that they are going the wrong way to tackle Botting in classic wow. They should not change the game to punish active players. And even if it’s not your thing because you don’t like dungeon farming, why should players, who like doing that, be punished like this?

100% dude. Definitely on the wrong side of ‘passively aggressive’.

I also read through the link several times, in an attempt to find whatever it was he was making reference too in response to your statement.

Needless to say, I reckon he has gone to microwave his hat, as I doubt he will want to ‘eat [his] hat’ cold / raw… xD

2 Likes

The absolute crappiest change ive ever seen in my entire life.

This is an awful, just admit it, you are desperate even for the money of those who break your ToS. You lack principle. Deal with the REAL issue which is all the bot accounts. Get rid of them. And you will gain respect and appreciation from the community.

The response to the original post shows how little respect people hold for you.

If that’s why you play the game, yeah farming 10h/day is a normal day. But how many are doing so? Huh? Man please

1 Like

Late April fools right?

1 Like

so now you are punishing people, myself included in an effort to deincentivize botting?

thanks for making my grind for Savage Gladiator Chain even harder, now i am not simply locked out every 20 minutes for 40 minutes, but i can only do the 5 runs, which takes about 20 min in total before being locked out for 40 minutes, 6 times per day and i’ll have to make sure that day isn’t on raiding night… and i won’t even be able to do dungeons on my other characters on top of that… thanks for nothing, you imbeciles. actual galaxy brain solution you came up with there.

words cannot describe the level of facepalm i am doing right now. i honestly want to just bang my head on a wall in sheer frustration over how much you are disconnected from the playerbase… like wow, this might be thee stupidest solution to a problem you have ever come up with, and that’s says a lot.

oh and the bots? they’ll be fine. they’ll just buy even more accounts and set them up to start whenever their other accounts reach their 30 dungeon limit.

i guarantee you that just like multi boxers, the bots will be running as many instances of the game as their computer has the capacity to run at the same time. you have only mildly inconvenienced them.

you are putting a bandaid on a gushing wound and wounding everyone else in the process you…!!! ARGH…!!!

“Hurr durr i am a casual, hurr durr others farm so much and i cant, hurrdurr i am normal and others are not, hurr durr i cant hit 30 dungeons a day so its fine for everyone else”

if people could FINALLY stop argueing with “normal” “hardcore” and let people their fun, and maybe, just MAYBE argue with some sense of movement or fun or what ever.

This change solves NOTHING - botters find an easy way around that, which in the end leads to them creating more character, having a bit loss of money- which is redirected to blizzared via subscrtiptions.
It hurts everyone who has FUN in grinding 6-7-8h++ mindlessly per day, out of WHATEVER REASONS.

unsubscribed. see you at tbc

1 Like

Thank you blizzard for atleast trying to fix the RMT issue, but now us people that actually do the content and farm the gold ourself cant farm dungeons 24h before the raids. You only force us to buy a new account just to lvl up a new mage to support main characters.

Tells him not to lie… proceeds to post a link that does nothing in the way of backing up what he had literally just lied about…
That, or they have hidden the ‘7 entirely different areas of corrections / anticheats / capacity / outright bugs and so on…’ REAAAALLLLLLY well in that link somewhere?!

Okay I am making this very clear.

It seems like Blizzard just recently started to “care” about the bot problem and has let it be a non issue for themselves for the past 6++ months.

Now you have the outcome. Infested by bots and blizz looking weak and incompetent. Should have bothered long ago but hey.

Where is your tracking Software? Where is your manpower analyzing Reports? Where are your people scanning numerous high level dungeons from time to time to track down botting accounts?

Oh well lets just limit the cap to 30, bc idk we are lazy af

1 Like

Are you kidding me right now? This is one of the absolute worst changes you have ever made in WoW since it’s start. It’s a complete joke that you would even consider doing a blanket “solution” like this which affects players NOT botters. The bots will just make more accounts which of course suits your interests and the players will quit.

Does blizzard ever heard of boost runs? Quick targeted item farms like HoJ? Think about poor Bill that can’t play all week but can only login during the weekend and that’s how he makes his gold for consumes for raids. How is he supposed to do that with this joke of a system? You don’t care, you only care about your pockets.

Absolutely pathetic, I won’t ever start to consider the implication this will have on the WoW economy.

If you have any shred of respect for the players you would revert this in the next few days and maybe do something about the dude that came up with this idea in the first place.

Great… you absolute bunch of morons.

This won’t hurt bots at all. They’ll just level up new chars on 3 other realms within a week and spread their botting across 4 servers, if they aren’t already doing so.

This change will only affect legitimate players & will artficially inflate the market for materials even further.

You guys are totally clueless.