Orc passive is gamebreaking, change it in the future

To be honest, you can always just stay in a safe distance when human pops the Perception, you can’t really compare these two.

1 Like

Oh I thought you were not gonna lower yourself to my level by name calling ? Someone is angry now :slight_smile:
Don’t try to troll people if you are not smart enough for it mate.

aww that’s cute, you linked me the BfA version of that ability, better luck next time (y)

1 Like

You can always open by Ambush or Garrote, spend CP on Eviscerate, Rupture, SnD, EA. And ofc, you can always just stay in a safe distance from orcs.

You just cold blood-eviscerated him lol

1 Like

Yeah, but not only rogs have stuns…

I know it was a joke, but it also proves my point that these two are not the same, because Perception is a skill with a cooldown.

1 Like

Apparently Yurica was right, it incapacitates, but it doesn’t change what was said above :wink:

Yes, I think that these two are not the same. Humans can see stealth very far, very very far! Orcs can’t control when their resist should work, but humans - can!

Yes, I am sure it would be more OP if they could turn the 25% resist chance ON for 10 seconds instead of it being ON all the time - like it is now!

Actually if it was an activation ability I think you could even boost it to 50% chance for 8-10 seconds.

1 Like

The point of classic is to recreate the original game, and this is how it was back then.

If a rogue is playing subtelty and have 5 points in improved camo, even with perception activated I will see him when he is at range for a cheap shot and by the time I see him it’s 50/50 either I stun first or he does.

So if anything perception mostly works on Druids, and besides it only affects 2 classes in the game where Hardiness affects all melee and even more because in pvp engineering is a must have and the passive allows to resist engi stuns.

Lol, should’ve done some research I guess as this was easily accessible information prior to Classic launch - and if stun resist is enough to stop you then you aren’t really much of a rogue to begin with…

Ye, sry man but thats classic. Two choices here, either accept it as it is or quit it. No third option really.

Balance isnt a strong point of vanilla wow.

BUT, look what happens when Blizzard tried to balance everything and please everyone. You get the abomination that is current wow.

So deal with it rouge.

1 Like

Yes, actually the solution in this case is: Become an ambush rogue

Nice troll, first of all I knew about that passive before but on the private server I was before official release the %chance of resist were most likely not the sames because it was not that retarded on private.

Second I am not gonna choose a faction JUST because of an op passive, I like alliance I like the landscapes, the questing areas, the charracters etc…

Playing a class that highly relies on stuns but yeah hardiness doesn’t make a difference at all in the outcome of fights, you are just trying to get attention by basically implying that I am bad and you are better ( and maybe you are or not, I don’t care ) which is not the point of this damn topic.

I was thinking that classic community was made of mature people but I guess I was wrong when I see the answers.

How is it mature to create a topic to whine about something that you know they won’t change? It’s just you venting over a useless topic, and looking like a snowflake…

Ofc orc stun resist annoys me when they resist BOTH charge and intercept and can just run away on their mount when I’m trying to chase them down.
Ofc you are at a disadvantage as an alliance rogue against an orc.

But creating this post is going to achieve nothing.
The post you should’ve made should be called:

Tips on how to play against Orc stun resist as a Rogue?

Because those are your 3 options; learn to play against it, learn to live with it, or quit the game.

3 Likes

Common sense - I applaud you

You will be called a troll - folk will still complain - but you are giving the forum factual and accurate information

It is what is it

1 Like

I don’t see what maturity has to do with making a post about game issue that many players are complaining about, to try to give it more visibility so blizzard can do something about it, you could have given a constructive answer but instead you chose to troll.

I know there is a high chance it won’t change in the near future but still it could change later on.

Learn to play against it ? Well yeah like I will garotte every single orc I see instead of Sap / Cheap shot, that’s a lot of players I won’t be able to play against as my class is meant to be played considering the number of orc players !