Orc passive is gamebreaking, change it in the future

Well you are lucky! They did change it in the future! Since this game is a blast to the past. So you can actually enjoy it already in the future version of the game. Retail!

1 Like

Everybody knows that is broken, just as WOTF, or would not be the 50% of horde population to be Orcs and Undead and PvP servers would not be 75% Horde.
So Just becouse you know it you can just avoid Orc players, especially Warlock that have a came back devastating if you cannot stun them.
We rogues do not have only CS or KS, VS warriors we can use garrote.
In BG is not supposed that you kill everybody so let other classes kill orcs.

May be unfair but this is the game right now.

Adapt or die.

PS: Orc stun resist is really OP, I feel like on a Russian roulette when I try to attack them

1 Like

laughs in orcish while resisting a stun

3 Likes

Finally some1 who tries to improve at the game instead of instant qq like the rogue

Also I must add. Reason to why less people play troll is because they are pve oriented and that’s where they thrive. When it comes to tauren they are too fat for my liking. They can’t even fit through doors and if they do your camera gets all messed up.

If I could reroll faction and race I wouldn’t mind being elf tbh. Sadly alot of people get swayed into meta and that’s why u see alot of orcs and ud . Also these races happen to have the coolest looks and animations so there is that

Still vulnerable to damage

-Orc dies-

Undead warlocks are the lowest IQ players in the entire game. If you had half a brain you would be playing Orc. WotF won’t save anyone that is dumb enough to roll Undead lock. Why don’t you just tattoo “lacking mental capacity” on your forehead?

2 Likes

This post is filled with truth.

1 Like

Used to play rogue back in vanilla and can confirm, stunlock vs orcs was 9 times out of 10 impossible. You literally needed 2 x rouge for 1 orc.

Im pretty sure noone feels sorry for a rogue, that 15% of the time maybe does not kill someone in a stunlock

You would be surprised to see how I do as combat, it is really a viable spec in PvP, I was considering a respec Assasination / Combat but now that I am starting to get some good gear I am happy with my current spec, unless fighting orcs or subtelty rogues who are not affected by my perception.

I am genuinely trying to understand your post.

You enjoy your class and faction - I get that - enjoying who you are and what you do in the game is the whole point.

You understand the Orc passive racial

This is not retail - that Orc racial is not going to get nerfed - it matches the reference client Blizz use for Classic

You may want to read again my very first post mate, especially the 6th paragraph.

No - I was commenting on the passive aggressive post

Sometimes less is more

The forums are not informative anymore - the vast majority of comments are really complaints - this is how I think Blizz should change the way the game works

It’s hard to understand why folk play a game only to complain

Or cancel their sub yet still come to the forum

It crazy - you’d think folk would just chill out

After all - it’s a great game - and Classic in its current form is hugely better than Retail

2 Likes

This right here. Anyone else under the impression that rogues are the ones complaining the most about changes they want?

I guess it is a class that would attract the more fragile people…

1 Like

Except that I am not just complaining but also suggesting small changes, mark my words #nochange people are acting like doing very small changes will suddenly make classic like retail but in reality they are the ones who will destroy classic in the long run if they are listened by blizzard.

A game that never changes or adapt is doomed to die…
I am not asking for changes right now, I am asking for changes in the future because although I think it is stupid regarding certain matters, I can understand that players want no changes for now.

I dislike nerfs because in the end you just screw up every identity and uniqueness from classes and/or races if all you do is just nerf, nerf and nerf. Retail is a good example for that, Elder Scrolls Online as well (people who played the game do know). If we take this to it’s extreme, we would end up with every class being able to do the same, every race being equal. That would be extremely boring to play, even tho it would be perfectly balanced.
However, I would like to see other races being buffed to be more on par in PvP with Orc/Forsaken. That would help the faction balance and it would make the races more unique since buffs don’t have this devastating effect on games as nerfs have.

“If no mistakes have you made, yet losing you are, another game you must play.” - Master Yoda

“You should have rolled on a PvE server.”- Bilbo Baggins

Easy talk by orcies. Imagine 50% of Alliance players having a 25% chance to resist fear. Bet you will be crying here too.

I don’t mind anyway. I waste my HoJ many times on orcies who resist it.

As a human I have perception. Combine that with spy addon and I counter most rogues anyway.

Idc. I have my own godlike ability.

Mate its pointless. Orcies will just laugh at you. The devs won’t change anything. Even though it’s a really broken racial.

Just know this: most hordes rolled orc because of the broken racial. They look up these posts on the forum just to laugh at you.

It’s actually funny. When I try to stun an orc and it resists, I know they are LoLing and some even take the effort to /lol me when it happens.

What’s even funnier is when my stun does land. I will do a /lol /spit on them cause I know they will rage. I have seen some here on the forums claiming that the racial doesn’t resist enough stuns. They picked orc just for this, so not resisting stuns is painful for them.