People seem to be down on TBC?

What’s the difference between joining a premade and joining a guild for guildraids (instead of pugs)?

Premades run like 12 hours a day spamming bg’s, have strict requirements with what rank you gotta have before joining, mounts etc.

Guilds you have the raid day(s), couple hours, requirements vary from needing certain spec and consumables.

Basically with bg premade you are always going going going, and guilds are chill unless you join in some super hardcore tryhard top guild.

In Classic, maybe. TBC doesn’t require anywhere as big of a requirement. You basically only need to run BGs for the marks you need to buy the off-set stuff. Other than that, the real competition is in arenas. But even then, you don’t really need to play too hard unless you’re aiming rly high.

I wouldn’t expect TBC PvP guilds to require as big of a time investment as Classic ones.

True since they scrapped the rank system, but i still don’t find any reason to roll ally, you’d be forced to play pve server (because obviously massive incoming imbalance), you’ll have REALLY bad pugs in bg’s… and why would you need alliance for arena anyway?

Well if you roll Horde, be ready to use your PvE items for belt/boots/bracer/jewelry/back slots because I doubt you’ll be able to get the required marks and honor from BGs in a reasonable time^^

Why not? In retail there has always been like 10-20min queues for random bg’s for horde. Didn’t stop anyone 13 or so years ago, nor ever since.

With TBC and Wotlk they’d have to have faction specific queues and it will still be an issue.

Maybe megaservers would be the best option for TBC and Wotlk, long term especially.

Basic notification. Let’s fight against the under employed crew managing the Warden.

Jeez how will we even be able to endure this during TBC with arenas. No chat allowed at all, aka 100% censorship or report. Is this League of Lolcraft?

Yeah, I’ve seen the same too. Kinda ironic that Classic fanboys are the new “you think you do but you don’t” squad.

2 Likes

Heh, tell me about it. It’s both hilarious and tragic thing to watch.

Hm i agree you would have instan queues. But i m not sure that is a good thing cause it requires you to spam BGs and Arenas without any break. I think even now it s much harder to rank as Alliance cause you have literally no downtime and you constantly need to zerg AV. But that s just my opinion:)

Why would you have to? TBC doesn’t have honor ranks

Oooo no i tougth you were reffering to classic with queue post… my bad

The thing I don’t like about TBC is flying and that high lvl players are basically cut-off the Azertoh, which includes 2 continents with tons of zones and other players and Outland doesn’t feel like a big world, unlike Azeroth

I would very much like to see TBC again:)
I think blizzard did a fine job with classic, but I will always prefer tbc.

1 Like

I would love TBC as the Classic version ended up pretty bad (mostly due to player base though, beside AV, server chaos at launch, bad timing for p2) beside the awesome leveling.

TBC could be a fresh start and hopefully, players learned from their mistakes in Classic (griefing, reserve crap, tryharding etc).

On the top of it, awesome world, dungeons, flying, raids, arena, good class design, resi gear and no unhealthy 24/7 grinding or botting for pvp gear. Sounds good to me.

(Ps: and I wish Classic did not turn how it did, it had to potencial to be chill and awesome, but it was wasted)

1 Like

TBC has high level players in DeadWing pass and Quel’Thalas. Besides, it’s not like high level players were everywhere in Azeroth, only in a few specific zones, and most of those were high level zones anyway.

1 Like

Don’t forget Tanaris, too^^

2 Likes

I don’t agree at all, from reading the forums I feel that most people by far love TBC to death. There are some negatives but that’s normal, those are few.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.