Please allow those stuck on Flamelash Alliance a Transfer!

I don’t really know why I am replying to your badly-worded, possibly troll post. But, whatever:

We were not planning on migrating initially, as we believed BGs being released might solve the situation, and there was NO indication that Blizzard would suddenly close transfers before that date. Then, when they suddenly announced they were closing transfers with only 48 hours notice, mass panic took over the server and everyone began leaving. THIS is why we, as a guild, were forced to make a sudden decision, and some of our members were unavailable during these 48 hours due to adult life responsibilities.

Zanthia ur soul is too pure for this forum.Do yourself the favor and dont reply to those people, who are just here to troll, because they are sooo happy that those problems dont affect them.They dont even know wat rly happened.

2 Likes

Why did they wait until the last minute to transfer then? It was open much longer than 2 days.

Read his entire post - there was no plan to transfer for vast majority of the players - including us. It was blizzards announcement - middle of the week - that caused mass panic. We didn’t want to transfer from a 35:65 A:H ratio just this tuesday - 03/12/2019. Thursday though, hours before deadline, server turned into ~18:82, with everyone online claiming they are waiting for their guildies and transferring as well. It changed from situation in which we didn’t want to transfer to a situation in which we had to.

Few were left stranded - either due to bugs with parental controls (funny thing , you dont see the option to transfer if you have any remains of parental control system associated with your account) or due to these players just being offline. GMs told us to bugger off and post on forums about it, so we did.

1 Like

I realize that we cannot expect new comers to read through the entire thread, so I will edit my original post with the response to this often asked question. Which is this:

We were not planning on migrating initially, as we believed BGs being released might solve the situation, and there was NO indication that Blizzard would suddenly close transfers before that date. Then, when they suddenly announced they were closing transfers with only 48 hours notice, mass panic took over the server and everyone began leaving. THIS is why we, as a guild, were forced to make a sudden decision, and some of our members were unavailable during these 48 hours due to adult life responsibilities.

They said it few days before!

And if you can not read without ,.,.,., shame on you.

Do not tell me bunch of adults can not make simple decision and log in for few min like 3 to do it.

Are you are so incapable bunch of adults?

What consequences?

The server we moved to is now pretty much 50-50 perfect balance, just a shame a few ppl got left behind is all, poor doods.

But they can re level if they need to

This board has been full of Flamelash and Earthshaker drama for the past two days. How can you say “what consequences”?

The 2 days of notice they gave was not enough time. More than 90 percent of our guild did transfer, as we reached out to everyone through discord etc. But, a few members, were unable to check the game, forums or discord due to having demanding jobs/children etc. - meaning they are ‘offline’ during weekdays. I think this is totally normal, and should not lead to their games being completely destroyed.

I have no idea who you are calling incapable here. We, as a guild, did our best to reach everyone given the extremely limited time frame in which the migration decision was made. Which was a decision that was not going to be made had they not closed migrations suddenly, thus causing mass panic, and thus inducing every single Alliance guild to leave. We did not have any choice once it got to that stage, we were forced to make a snap decision and then try to frantically reach all of our members (like many other guilds did too).

Ye posting notice on guild discor for example etc so hard move simple an who did not look for it their bad.

Now you are like kids in school who forgot about homework …

Your grammar is so terrible I am confused as to what you are even saying. But, of course we did post announcements on discord, spammed our member’s discord PM and every other avenue we knew of. Nonetheless, some people who actually have lives and responsibilities outside of WoW, missed these attempts. I am still amazed at the overwhelming majority of people that we DID actually reach. But, it is very sad for those who did not make it in time. We are merely asking for paid transfers for these poor souls.

1 Like

Doubt you are capable adults who can not make simple decision lack time management skill and do transfer which takes less then few min to do.

Blame XYZ literally for own self made decisions and you call yourself adult…

Didnt you all yell #nochanges ?

OH NO people are complaining on the forums !!! this NEVER happens !!!

I’ve been playing on earthshaker and everything is fine, it’s even more balanced than it was before

I have literally spent the last few posts explaining the reason for this.

I have not blamed anyone ever, at any point. Whatever has happened, has happened, we only want a solution now. Not blaming anyone.

No.

1 Like

So the people complaining are actually wrong, there was no consequence to this mass migration and the players of both servers are living happily ever after?

Okay.

The amount of different threads being opened on this topic by different people indicates that it is a growing cause of frustration for the few who are stuck on Flamelash. Please open paid transfers from the server Blizzard! We want to believe that you care about your customers!

3 Likes

I suppose you really were not witnessing the situation by your own eyes, since you are calling this decision a simple one.

You are correct Zanthia. It comes down to the fact that a server dying, is something no one wants. It makes you think that the server deadline announcement could have caused the same chain reaction as what happened for us at Flamelash.

So the worry becomes: Does blizzard have a plan for this sort of situation? Do the devs care?
(Of course they do, but the question is if they are allowed to tell us with the current policies on player communication.)

This time around, we basically want them to do it right with classic. It is that glimmer of hope we all hold on to in wait for a response of any kind.

I hope both our sides get a solution. World of Warcraft with just one faction, is not World of Warcract.

I will be never read by a blue or a dev, but simple solution is to turn Flamelash into PVE server.
There are a lot of posts on this forum to ask a new one.
Mirage and pyrewood are very overcrowded and heavy ally i m sure some ally would come.

And for wpvp i noticed there are better wpvp on pve servers ! I mean great battles , no ganking. And with bgs incoming it wouldn’t matter a lot.
Flamelash saved.
Thoughts?

1 Like

Oh the horde population is still big. Its not an issue of having the player base. But I dont think alot of the horde are happy to have a pvp server without any opposing force. As for a number im not sure but a fair amount, some in panic at what was happening.

Dont blame anyone that left on the last two days. Specially the ally that saw their population drop to such a low. They didnt rly have a choice by the end. :frowning:

As for the ranting, and people stating that becouse u played horde on flamelash ur a piece of trash and are to blame for the ally leaving the server, I just feel sad that people are so quick to throw accusations at people for what they rolled when they started playing classic.

2 Likes