Please allow those stuck on Flamelash Alliance a Transfer!

Wait, what are you defending in this case? Players opposing transfers usually attempt to defend some twisted understanding of “community” and that’s what we could get from your earlier posts. So you are saying community actually doesn’t matter nor does the ‘multiplayer’ in MMO? Why not just allow transfers then if you don’t need to care about community on WoW classic servers :smiley:

I would bet money that a large portion of those are people waiting on active tickets to get some grain of information about migration etc.

People have (even in this thread) actively said that they will not continue playing on a dead server, and that they do not have time re-roll with an active adult life. So, those people that you see online now, many of them are just going to be quitting.

Plus, against everything I have said, the fact that you are claiming that “oh they can do dungeons don’t worry” is simply pointless. These are people we came to view as a family over the last months, both we and they want to be reunited. This is also true for the stragglers of other guilds too. There was an injustice committed, and we merely want an avenue of correction.

1 Like

You have a community on flamelash. A community of leftovers. And the server is entirely playable as alliance now. More so than a week ago ironicly

I am very happy some people are able to make the best of this sub-optimal server death situation. My deepest respect goes out to them. But for people who have been separated from their guilds, this is not a solution.

All right. I wish you a life filled with people just like you.

Big thanks for bumping our thread. It needs it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NO CHANGES YOU HAD IT OPEN!

I enjoy reading these tears such a joy in classic forum xDDD

I am happy that our sadness brings joy to you. At least we are both emotional about the topic, that sort of brings us together am I right?

Anyway, I hope someday you find inner peace.

1 Like

I have already find it now i am looking from clouds as god looking on affairs of mortals and their suffering such beautiful view.

and then u woke up and looked into the mirror to see a fat single dad with acne face. Pop those pimples sir :slight_smile:

Most funny wasn there few days ago someone talking how many guild moved before it was closed?

Doesnt that make you ULTRA SPECIAL when majority MOVED before and you decided AFTER THEY CLOSED IT to DO IT?

NOt like they did not said it days before.

As a single customer at €13 a month, your value to Activision/Blizzard top management is nada/zero/zihil.

If you think spamming complaints in these forums will get their attention, or worse a reaction, you are absolutely and totally delusional.

You are just proving Blizzard’s current boss statement, which he bet his job on, that “You think you do, but you don’t”.

Wat u mean “spam” its his only thread about this topic.

If u think anything u wrote had any value u are totally delusional.

You are just proving that you are a low iqer that wasted 5 min of his time to write this.

HA HA HA !

Denial…

You are probably right, but at this point hope is all we have. So, we are tying to remain optimistic against all odds and call on Blizzard to hopefully help these people.

You call me delusional, well, people called Martin Luther King delusional, they called Nelson Mandela delusional, they called WWII resistance fighters delusional, and many more… but this did not prevent these people from trying to do the right thing. What do you suggest we do? Nothing?

PS: I only created one single forum post about this issue, I do not think that counts as spam.

You are right, my calling you out personally for spamming was undeserved, I apologise.

3 Likes

I don’t really know why I am replying to your badly-worded, possibly troll post. But, whatever:

We were not planning on migrating initially, as we believed BGs being released might solve the situation, and there was NO indication that Blizzard would suddenly close transfers before that date. Then, when they suddenly announced they were closing transfers with only 48 hours notice, mass panic took over the server and everyone began leaving. THIS is why we, as a guild, were forced to make a sudden decision, and some of our members were unavailable during these 48 hours due to adult life responsibilities.

Zanthia ur soul is too pure for this forum.Do yourself the favor and dont reply to those people, who are just here to troll, because they are sooo happy that those problems dont affect them.They dont even know wat rly happened.

2 Likes

Why did they wait until the last minute to transfer then? It was open much longer than 2 days.

Read his entire post - there was no plan to transfer for vast majority of the players - including us. It was blizzards announcement - middle of the week - that caused mass panic. We didn’t want to transfer from a 35:65 A:H ratio just this tuesday - 03/12/2019. Thursday though, hours before deadline, server turned into ~18:82, with everyone online claiming they are waiting for their guildies and transferring as well. It changed from situation in which we didn’t want to transfer to a situation in which we had to.

Few were left stranded - either due to bugs with parental controls (funny thing , you dont see the option to transfer if you have any remains of parental control system associated with your account) or due to these players just being offline. GMs told us to bugger off and post on forums about it, so we did.

1 Like

I realize that we cannot expect new comers to read through the entire thread, so I will edit my original post with the response to this often asked question. Which is this:

We were not planning on migrating initially, as we believed BGs being released might solve the situation, and there was NO indication that Blizzard would suddenly close transfers before that date. Then, when they suddenly announced they were closing transfers with only 48 hours notice, mass panic took over the server and everyone began leaving. THIS is why we, as a guild, were forced to make a sudden decision, and some of our members were unavailable during these 48 hours due to adult life responsibilities.