PLEASE blizzard, PLEASE fix sharding! It ruins world PvP!

Imagine, liking something and accepting it are two different things, woah

1 Like

Yea dude ~Imagine~

Yeah… still don’t see “like” in there, btw read a bit more - and you’ll see that I don’t like

1 Like

i cant read more than 3 lines from your posts, you like sharding and think wpvp now on rp realms are good, still i often see you running around or afk, alot of wpvp going on i see

just because it’s convenient for you - doesn’t mean it’s true. But you can imaging all you want, have fun!

Woah! Really, players running around in open world? It definitely proves something, just not what you’re talking about.

That’s what you’re doing quite a lot…

Yep, enough for me, and much more than in previous expansion.

You’re splitting up what i am typing, yes i do afk somethimes because i am doing something irl or camping someone. try harder next time

pffff, haha, image you’re not the only one who do those things, why start to talk about it in the first place then, and who is really trying hard…

nwm, I see that having a different opinion is somehow triggers you, I’mma let it go, hope you can too.

Cheers!

1 Like

Because it makes me wonder how someone can like the state of wpvp in rp servers, all the WPvPers i’ve been talking with don’t, not sure what wonderland you’re in, oh btw what i ment with running around is that you DON’T find any fights, use your brain

Sorry my dude, I don’t want to read bibles in my free time… You could just keep your posts short and simple but no every time I have to read a bible, there’s no wonder I miss some of the stuff you write because I get terribly bored with it fast.

If you want to zerg go ahead, but don’t think “LFG gets you more fights” because you clearly are clueless and just want to fight with a brain dead zerg which requires zero effort and skill.

Do what you want mate nothing to do with me but try not to defend something that is so harmful to the game and have made every WPvP guild quit the game.

This wonderland I’m in is quite ok. Before evening assault yesterday I did a solo roam around WQs, had 31 fights. Then on assault in first 30 mins got 14 kills and a bounty, and in next 40 mins was trolling with Battalion Guards and gryphon those who tried to claim it, and few solo strays in between. 37 kills and lots of laughs before horde finally trapped me with a group. 68 kills, solo without any group, in ~2 hours game session. Quite good, can easily have that in any time in BfA, took a LOT more time to have even close to something similar in Legion.

And that ^ is what I like about War Mode, hope you at least try to understand the difference.

What was that you’ve said?

Can’t get you’re own way in a civil argument - ignore other’ argument and pretend they don’t exist, with some excuses and insults - deffo a mature one.

And Zergs… mate, you know I don’t do zergs and LFG. Only communities and friends.

But I quite enjoy that drama-style you’re posting in - can you do more?

1 Like

I argued my points across with someone that knows absolutely zero about WPvP she can’t handle certain things and thinks anything you say is towards belittling because you’re all a bunch of snowflakes these days honestly what a joke.

I wouldn’t know if you did or didn’t do zergs, I only see you afk or running around in zones sometimes and you still are sat here saying the sharding is good and it just really blows my mind how you can sit there and think that this is healthy for the game.

Honestly when you have been in a steady WPvP guild for nearly every expansion going you can come back talk to me about the state of WPvP. Till then stay quiet and carry on saying that sharding is great for your pretty MVP status and white-knighting this joke of a game.

1 Like

One assault wow, lucky with the sharding i see :slight_smile: with your dmg you must have got help or had the 1v1 20 min

Arguing yours points using insults and ignoring/dismissing arguments of others - yep, that’s what’s boring, no matter how short you have it. It also leads to:

I don’t care, and you look really pissed - backfired hah?

Next time, don’t try so hard, and just have a civil argument, with actual points in it, preferably, and less assumptions about things you don’t know about - it doesn’t look smart, or mature.

I know that reading could be hard for a few here, but there is something you’ve missed - Quite good, can easily have that at any time in BfA.

And btw, tnx, not all fights were pure 1v1, only about half, but it is still adorable that you care :heart:

1 Like

Time to ignore shard lovers

Are you going to sit here and repeat the same message over and over because you can’t leave posts short & sweet and to the point without leaving a wall of text to read.

Hahahaha, meh, 4 sentences addressed to you is a wall of text, and 4 before that too, haha - reading is so hard, on forums, noooooo…

Anyway, PvP/PvE servers are not coming back, War Mode is here to stay, and it doesn’t matter who likes what about it, or doesn’t like. If anything, Blizzard never backs down from major features they make. It’s not even a matter of liking it.

So you can keep obsessing about it, quit the game because of it, or join discussions about how current system can be changed/improved. If you are able to read even this amount of text ofc.

Is it about as sweet as you like to post?

1 Like

Mate your previous posts are more than 4 sentences but whatever, you do you, we will do what we want. I just hope one day that you will see the light and see how screwed the expansion and how they have destroyed WPvP since Legion onwards the last time there was real rivalry was WoD on Defias.

It’s clear that you’re new to the WPvP scene not that there is any left.

Anyway have a good day xoxo

Ok mate, whatever.

I’m waiting for Classic to play WPvP I remember and very fond of.
In the mean time, I’ll get the most out of War Mode, because it is as close as it got since Legion. Maybe you could send detailed feedback to Blizzard with what and why you don’t like - that is the best/only option for a chance of positive changes we have as players anyway.

You too :hearts: gg no re

1 Like

There are pros and cons of WM shards, but they are not going away. Different players are gonna have different preferences, not gonna change.

We need solutions that we can implement now, without Blizz changes, using what we have in game.

What we want:

More community aspect to WM.

How would that be achieved:

Re-introduce/increase guild conflict.

Problem:

Because of sharding, we are less likely to see enemy guild members.

Solution:

We need to hunt enemy guilds across shards. More difficult in BfA - a challenge. After spotting an enemy guild member, both factions can inv guild members to groups - fight it out.

What we need:

Find the dedicated WPvPers that are out there, and encourage them into a WPvP guild that suits their prefs. A couple WPvP guilds per faction would be a good start. Each guild gm enforces the type of combat they want, lfg/no lfg, rp realms only, any realm, small scale, large scale, and so on.

Is there the will:

Do we actually have enough WPvPers in WM that want this? Time will tell, let's find out. At minimum, fun to try!

What won't work:

It's not gonna help build community, if the forum members that are talking about community are putting off potential community members. Each forum visitor is an opportunity to build WPvP community:
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.