PvP Rank Pools Hotfix Coming 14 October

How can you be a hardcore #NOCHANGER and applaud a change made by blizzad that wans’t even in vanilla ? That doesn’t make sense.

This is an unwise decision.

Revert, this is an horrible change.

Whoever says a word approving it clearly has no idea at all what he’s talking about. Pvp players are the only active players in your dogsh!t world buff and raidlogging meta with people that just come into a game for 3 hours a week. If pvp players are away then Your server is dead.

2 Likes

True pvp players will still continue doing pvp no matter what… but probably you are not and that’s why you are crying. This is a hotfix not a change. It was never intended to be as game mechanic.

2 Likes

Blizzard forcing players to buy transfers. Easy money and they could close low pop realms and not pay for those servers maintenance anymore. Or maybe forcing people quit classic and go buy SL. Nothing personal, it’s just business.

Thats why its even dumber idea. Amount of cancelled subscriptions from poolsize accounts and rankers accounts wont match the amount of transfered ones for shhhhhhhhhhh!tttttt. And once all rankers come to same server… Well… Honor boosting business doubling a prices today xD

This will be the perfect test to see whether you actually care about the community. If this is not reverted, after virtually zero support for it from the player base, then you just simply don’t care about player input… and that is tragic.

so if it was never intended why wasnt this patched out in phase 2 ? It just doest make no sense to be patching something out after nearly 4 content phases (NAXX on PTR).

I guess all the blizzard ppl done ranking :smiley:

2 Likes

Worst change ever. gg Blizz for not fixing the actual issue but just pissing off their users that are not harming ANYONE by bloating the poolsize. Go ban some bots, that DO harm the players. Pfff can’t believe you actually think this is a good change, in P5 ffs …

Woke up today waiting for the message from Blizz this change was reversed…

Thanks for nothing.

Because maybe some part of community messed with something that blizzard didn’t like, something that went beyond “lets boost pool size so we can get more slots for ourselves”. And ofc that can happen only after main/alt chars are done with ranking, so maybeee they started selling out boosts to rank14.

well okay, I understand that, but is it really worth killing of low pop realms along the way? My realms poolsize will be 200 after this hotfix will take effect and trust me, nobody will play PVP in that kind of environment.

I totally understand what problem can cause to low pop realms. As player that used to play since vanilla, low pop realms also had that problem that you are mentioning right now. Community will figure something out… probably the cross realm “event” can help out.

I wondering if they even read this or they are just relaxing #nostress somewhere

i’m* wondering,sorry my bad

Okay, so we currently have 3 rank 13 people and 4 rank 12 people going for rank 14. With cross-realm boosting our pool is somewhere around 750. After this hotfix people will derank just because there simply won’t be enough slots in brackets to accommodate these players. And nobody will be happy about this.

Also, this will result in people having to “wait” for others to finish, and if you have only one or two slots available it just gonna take forever.

I’m on PVE realm where nobody gives a … about poolsizes etc. so I can’t even ask the casual players to help out. For us this hotfix means end of PVP. So only way out of this is for me to ask EVERYBODY who does at least 15hks a week to help out.

I can already see reactions of those people.

Not sure if you’re disagreeing with me or not - I was trying to explain to the guy that pool boosting doesn’t harm anyone, which is why this change is absolutely next level stupid. Please don’t think for a second that I’m agreeing with this lunacy :slight_smile:

It’s supposed to be a competetive system, not a queue system. Grow some balls, outfarm the others. Git gud. If you can’t, you don’t deserve the rank anyway.

3 Likes