PvP ranks have no "ranking" anymore? How is that acceptable? Can we get Atiesh just by farming Trashmobs?

But I’m the same as you. Someone no one knows who plays WoW PvP. Your delusion is very cringe.

Videos got Scenarios
I’m on the GROUND the real
Who the F give a nut to Videos?
You groupie eating whatever they show to you

Give me money to buy computers and all these and i will be the best streamer you ever heard
you gonna lick and like my Videos

Yes, just like me and everyone else who plays PvP (including the above streaming players)…we are all on the “ground” queueing and having fun.

Eventually, a few stand above the rest and get noticed. Then the legend grows…this was the process those “streamers” I mentioned above went through. Their legend grew then the streams and videos came. This is why they are known. They are known because they are really really good at the game and their respective classes.

Like I said, legends are known. You and I…we are not. We are just players on the ground, you said it perfectly.

DragonBall Z :

Everybody know Hercule Satan(edit: (kanye west :rofl: )* is the “best” on TV (=streamers, youtubers)

But the real Ground is ruled by Sangoku

i never said i’m the “best” player, but these streamers are surely not

And I’M a legend, yeah baby

Nobody can compete against Ronaldinho (football GOAT), these young players of today got all the TV spot but they never be as a REAL legend

and the topic is about ranks, not :

• who is a legend(underrated or not)
  • who is a streamer/youtuber with privileges

all i say here is the weekly cap/decay of ranks is a mistake, because players need an access to the gears to not be “wheelchairs” forever blue geared against T3 gold/gear buyers

I’m a legend, you just don’t know it, you groupie

I’M THE MENACE ! and they try to silence me !

Wait, your not young? You very much sound it.

Those players aren’t outright “young” especially when speaking relatively towards their experience with the game… they have years/decades of accolades. Snutz alone must have pulled a couple of 100k from tournaments by now. He’s likely pound for pound number 1 in classic wow (helps he is a warlock and the rock/paper/scissors nature of classic).

Your not articulating your points very well and are somewhat now assisting me in highlighting the fact you might be a “few tools short of a toolshed” as they say.

At this point feel free to link your armory, gladiator titles and CPL (or other tournament wins). If you are, as you say an old school pvp legend of world of warcraft.

But… probably best to stop responding and comparing yourself to dragonball Z characters with delusions of grandeur, especially, if as you say…you aren’t all that young.

i stopped playing in Cata and never played retails expansions
don’t need “titles and gladiators chips” to be a legend of Classic’s WARSONG
i don’t give a F of Arena, kill to kill

i play ball (flags)
Why not having fun in a PEGI12 game? As a kid. These “Gladiators” taking this game too seriously, that’s their money, i don’t care

Edit: i don’t have a mastery of English speaking so you got my basics

legend
If you refer to someone as a legend, they are very famous and admired by a lot of people.

Definition of a legend. I dunno…I think yours is slightly off no? “very famous and admired by a lot of people” thoughts? I can type you into google like “ziqo” and surely see all these accolades and exploits?

Maybe you can link your liquidpedia page? Snutz has one (the guy you called an overrated TV star while referring to yourself as a legend).

Your roasting yourself at this point…

I’m a Warsong Legend who had other IRL priorities than playing World of Warcraft all my life, you overestimate these guys even if they are good. (you want a kiss from them or what? :rofl: )

What’s your problem? I’m a legend, ask to Classic’s Warsong’s Golden Era players

He owned Lamborghini (original Lamborgimli, read below) between 1994 and 1998 which developed the Vector M12 in 1995, but no longer wanted to use the Chevi engine from its predecessor, the W8. With both companies now united under one roof, the Diablo’s engine and Brembo braking system were installed as standard in the new Vector, introduced in 1996. The M12 was also converted into the M12 GT2 racing version by the ASR (American Spirit of Racing) team in 1998 and was successfully used in three races with the Diablo engine (the game name is also from him, Diablo) before it was used as a development vehicle for another Vector prototype.

TLDR: What nobody really knows is that the brand Lamborghini became the name from famous Lamborgimli. He is indeed a legend.

1 Like

Lamborgimli a.k.a. King Arthur (many peoples have something stucked in their “back” excalibur :poop: here :rofl: )

You warm my heart with your post thanks :kissing_heart:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im reading this as you did the r14 grind and are now immensely salty that other people can get what you took long to get more easily.

Correct, 100%.
And there is no shame in that. At all.
WoW vanilla entire game is based on the happiness of having something that other people “want” but “cannot have”.
Look how the looting system is designed, you go through an entire raid, and

• All the items are not dropping, only very few items are dropping according to their drop rate. Why? Why not have the entire loot table of the raid drop every time? Because the game is based on the pleasure and happiness of rarity
  • Even when an item drops, only one player among the 40 player can loot it. Why? It’s hard enough to have only a few items drop, can we at least have every player of the raid each loot all the items that dropped? Nope, because the game is based on the pleasure of rarity. The game is purposefully designed to keep items rare and to create the happiness of having those items while other want them too but cannot have them. The game creates that happiness in that way, and “removing that happiness” = “making sadder”.
  • Same with rare mounts (tiger mount, etc), other non-raid rare items, etc… everywhere
  • Same with R14 in vanilla, almost everyone wanted it but could not have it.
  • Even with all that, with all this rarity… we could still trade and exchange those very rare items… but NOPE. It’s not enough that the items are extremely rare, on the top of it they are souldbond! …Because the game forbids you from being happy using a rare items someone else shared with you. Nope. The game makes it so that you must suffer “envy”. And you will only be happy when you will have the item yourself, while others people want it but cannot have it.

That’s how Vanilla was. Absolutely agree.
Changing this means “retailification” of the game.

And so? The original ranking system is about “ranking” my dear. All you have to do is to be the first. Doesn’t matter if you are the first with a massive amount of honor, or the first with normal amount of honor. People can get R14 just with wild PvP if need be. That’s what honor “ranking” means.

Era is killed by rank 14 update sadly. Any warrior or rogue can get their rank 14 gears by just standing afk in AV or botting. Yes it is long grind of 8 weeks and some weeks requiring 50h playtime but still it is doable and not gated by luck. If you do, you get an overpowered gear.

Because of this update, playing as caster become meaningless. Any rogue or warrior is unbeatable if they have rank 14 gears. If you play caster get ready to be damaged 1200 - 1500 by rogues and warriors each second. This update made me quit PvP entirely as warlock and mage player. It used to be hard to grind, and there were almost no chance for you to face with rank 14 at open world PvP, but now everyone has it, even their alts have it. Sadly, no point to try playing caster and probably i ll quit instead reroll into warrior or rogue.

My Style :sunglasses:

Yes i’m extremelimli rare, and you wannabe me

Oh pleaaaase stop

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nope, this is like 4 years into the server, everyone has Might of Menethil at this point and going from R14 to these Naxx weapons is like going from TUF to R14, and TUF to MoM or Ashbringer is like going from a lvl 20 weapon to TUF.
I don’t know if you’ve played vanilla before but it’s pretty well known people don’t generally play Vanilla post naxx patch.

1 Like

personally I think that is bad game design. I also think 40 man bosses dropping 2 items is bad game design. Vanilla is full of egregiously bad game design, broken mechanics, absurd lack of class balance (Hello Warrior), etc.

It was fun to do again for the Nostalgia but I gladly moved on to TBC when it came out.

If they want to make some mechanics less of the game obviously intentionally griefing you, then that’s a good thing for the remaining era players, imo.

1 Like

Classic ain’t balanced so why are u crying about casters not being able to do dmg :stuck_out_tongue: in pvp like gtfo and blizzard should have closed this thread ages ago at this point.

these guys have a problem, for real

playerbase getting old,
have responsabilities,
etc,

and these guys want to keep a 450k+ honor weekly cap, imagine if you do 449k honor before the weekly cap, you lose all your progression… ~49hours/week instead of ~50hours/week and you lose it all… and ALL that in AV PvE…

This weekly cap have to go away from the game…

Rank14 gears are not as rare that it need an insane weekly cap…
We want to play, not be rolled on by naxx geared players forever