PvP ranks have no "ranking" anymore? How is that acceptable? Can we get Atiesh just by farming Trashmobs?

WoW classic never get the spirit of Vanilla: you young people applying makeup (you are too much prepared) , what about adult mans playing female gnomes and all that (you never see more than 2-3 female dwarf in a server back in the days, i love real women, but not mans acting like little princesses)
This game is dying for real… too much speed and badstress

I was a famous player in WSG but this rainbow dictatorship is killing everything, with no charm, no heart

Bye Bye, Ciao Ciao

Can we let this stupid thread die already please?

1 Like

if you are determined to reach a goal and willing to spend the time for it why not? it still consumes a lot of times especially now where quetimes are getting longer.

what do you mean? i play female human but i don’t pretend to be a girl lol. I just don’t theorize through a character what person the player might be, infact i just don’t care. playing female characters doesn’t mean sh*t, i don’t see everything politically.

in a way, all these mans playing female gnome disgust me… you never see this back in the days, and this characters they play affect their real personnality… act like little pest, little princesse, too crazy, barbiegirls (and they are “mans”) “bro” :face_vomiting: freaks
metaslave dictatorship all that, too crazy

i need my wife back :sob: :rofl: this game is crazy :rofl:

Never gonna happen reason why AV is so good is because u get reliable honor and rep

When I was no-lifing to obtain R14 before the change, I was actually more “playing” than people do now.
We had a group of players no-lifing together, we HAD to team-up, we were forced to, we had to play BGs together, we were playing almost professionally, with Discord etc, yet we had so much fun on discord while playing, singing together, with background music. Laughing at what happens in game. You can imagine the discord when playing Warsong, or Arathi «4 of them incoming BS through the water! I’m gonna jump from LM slow-falling to BS I need another backup!» «I got 3 seconds left on the rez timer hold on to your IceBlock I’m comiiiiiiing!» etc etc, It was very intense, it was very… good. Actual good. Felt good. We were truly playing. «They are giving up retreating Stables, we won guys!» every single win was a relief, we felt, we had emotions. We were cheering. Because we weren’t the only ones, if we were doing it, other servers were doing it too, and there were competition. It was tough.

It was like a new family, spending hours together, people from different background. One was a father, one had its own bakery business, etc.

We would be playing on Discord when someone would pop up in the voice channels «Guys you need a tank?» And everyone «Heeey Jason late day today? Of course we do, finishing this bg you’re up next!» And people would come and go in the discord voice channels, we all became friends. Some people who already had R14 would even come back in the discord or give a hand when we needed.

That was playing. We were forced to team-play, we wouldn’t make enough honor otherwise. We had to. And it was good… Those were good times. So much good memories, so much laughs.

So no, don’t say people can “play” now.
Now what you get is people being able to achieve R14 playing solo. …and solo they play. Like zombies.

There is a reason why Classic Vanilla was good, and a massive amount of player came back to play it.

There is a reason why Retail sucks.

This. They just can’t let it go. I’m almost thinking they are deliberately trying to destroy classic era.

2 Likes

Yeah cool story bro… That not mean all players who pay 13e/month have to be in a “Forever catch-up an insane weekly cap mod”. This game is not about YOUR team…
If we don’t have access/time to catch-up that insane weekly cap, we just never come again to this game, and let YOUR team alone in it…

-Ask Warsong players before TBC: they know Lamborgimli-Auberdine
-Ask Warsong twink39 before TBC: they know Lamborgimli-Auberdine
-Ask Warsong Russians speaking before TBC: they know Lamborgimli-Auberdine (and Musashimli-Finkle :wink: )

Ask Blizzard to add a 15th rank WITH a weekly cap for you sweaters, and let people who pay the same 13e/month as you, have access to the gears…

Yeah it’s me! Lamborgimli in the place to be! Slice your horde’s cow crew and make a BBQ, even when i solo-queue ! :notes:

Yeah cool story bro… That not mean all humans have to pay 13e/month to play Classic-Era. There is Retail, SOD/Classic+ for you.

Yes please. Because what you don’t realise is:

• the player base for true #NoChange is large enough, we don’t need you. Better off without people who try to change the game to fit their need.
  • the changes that you want to implement eventually lead to a slow death of the game in the long term, with even less player playing it at all because it became sh!t, or because it became same as retail.

There is a reason why Classic Vanilla was good, and a massive amount of player came back to play it.

There is a reason why Retail sucks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When they released the new honor system there was 1 warsong every 3hours… Why ? because the " #NoChange is large enough" were in 10hours/day in AV PvE !!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT :

and when they saw people like you in love with a timegating ranking:

a massive amount of players quited the game

people buy T3 gears with real money, and you still think this game need to be timegated for those who don’t do raids and don’t buy but enjoy and need the PvP gears… it’s ridiculous

it’s not all about “me”, it’s thousands and thousands of players who love WoW but your #NoChange is large enough" want a weekly cap and by result, AV is full of honor/per hour mentality peoples, and nobody queue AB/WSG

• Fromager-Auberdine (holypaladin)
  • Jacuzzi-Finkle (holypaladin39)

i was THE MENACE !
you “#NoChange is large enough” can’t shine like me!
gold/gear buyers can’t shine like me!

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you have to tell people who you are, it means no one knows who you are…

Ziqo
Snutz
Reckful
pshero
payo
brucewayner

Just some random pvp “legends” off the top of my head. Are you up there with those guys then? Or are you just delusional?

if i’m not a streamer and not in their team don’t means nothing… and sure they heard about me. Just ask them IF YOU KNOW them personaly
i’ve been on the EU battlegrounds all these years. Where are these guys? and who are you?

They are pvp gods first, streamers second.

Every single one of those I mentioned have content or streams because they are good at pvp. They didn’t set out to become content creators or famous…people wanted to (and still do) watch them do what they do.

I don’t know any of them personally. I just know of them because they are quite simply, legends of WoW PvP, that includes multi R1 glad titles too. I don’t know you though…

Who am I? I’m the same as you, someone who plays WoW and enjoys queueing battlegrounds…nothing more, nothing less. Neither of us are pvp “gods” or “legends”…one of us is delusional though.

So being a PvP “god” and don’t make content and streams is FORBIDDEN ?

If you “know” these guys that much ask them. And ask them to come on the Official forums to support what you are saying

Again, i’ve been on the GROUND, who and where were you to talk about PvP “legends”?
You are just a groupie :rofl:

Edit: the only one i saw in Warsong is Pshero, and yes he killed my bluegeared holypaladin… why? because people like you want a weekly cap to make players being “Forever bluegeared”

I dont watch streamers, don’t have a twitch account or anything else like that. I’ve seen clips or their content on youtube and played WoW a relatively long time, these guys are generally universally known players.

You’re not a PvP legend, don’t you see how cringe it is to try convince people on the forums that you are?

“please dont be deceived by my current situation, as unlikely as it seems…im a pvp sensation. A legend of my time, not a legend in my mind…”

Quite a popular WoW song called “don’t make me get my main”. The comedy here is that those lyrics are mocking players such as yourself. Who believe (internally) they are some kind of PvP legend and their ego is hurt when no one else gets onboard.

Only the reals know
And you are not
You a groupie

Pshero?

Why don’t you go look for a video of him going 2v1 (both enemies full health) in arena and ask yourself if you can pull that off? It’s quite a legendary video of…get this…a legendary player. He dismantled them without his heartrate changing.

Your on the wow classic forums trying to project onto people that they should A. know you and B. respect you as some kind of pvp god? You simply cant tell people who you are, its cringe…