PvP ranks have no "ranking" anymore? How is that acceptable? Can we get Atiesh just by farming Trashmobs?

To some (and evident by post on this forum) a UI change is just as bad. Again, you can’t decide which changes are just and which aren’t. From day one changes were made, we were never given vanilla WoW. That’s just a fact.

I didn’t answer your question on “keeping your word” because I think it’s pretty obvious we are discussing decisions made by a business. This is capitalism, the only currency being money.

Also, feel free to quote them on saying “we will change nothing, you will be given 1.00”. It didn’t happen, the whole #NoChanges thing just allowed them to do as little as possible while backed by the community.

I just think you need to accept that sometimes things like this happen. Making thread after thread about it isn’t going to change anything. Blizzard rely on data. They saw fit to change it for reasons that are probably not exactly clear to most.

Like u know what u could do to help u? unsub delete wow and go on private server it’s really simple

I never said UI changes were just. I said they are not the same kind of change at all

So you argument is: “mistakes were made, so any further mistake is not a mistake anymore” ?

Here you go, not answering it again. The problem with you is, your argument is basically pointing the finger at me for blaming Blizzard for not keeping their words. And that’s why your argument has no weight, because I am not wrong to do that.

They said the purpose was to recreate the vanilla classic experience. Having to spend crazy amount of time and effort to obtain T2.5 end-game epic gear, or obtaining it playing 15 minutes… per month, are not the same experience.

Things like what? Things like betrayals?
So we agree after-all, they betrayed us. And there is nothing wrong in pointing this out and blaming them for it.

Like u know what u could do to help u? unsub delete wow and go on private server it’s really simple

Not a very constructive comment, but it is on the cards, yes

No like if u have that many issue about a ranking system only improving u should quit like just quit legit no reason for u to keep playing at that point the old rank system were the most useless system ever made.

Your way too invested, it’s really not healthy.

Saying any change is “not the same kind of change” is giving more weight to one change over another, again…dictated by you. Changes are changes, they happen and likely will happen again.

You keep mentioned “betrayals”, I’ve literally just read you doing it in another thread. You really fail to understand that Blizzard are a business. They will do what’s best for their business.

You also failed to quote where they said no changes would happen to any systems, UI, options etc etc. They didnt, because like I said they released with the 1.12 client running on the legion engine.

Strangely, I can also tell your from the middle east.

If you consider getting end-game T2.5 epic gear content by farming 15 minutes a month… an improvement, then we disagree. But it’s ok to disagree on that particular aspect.

You are free to make suggestions of improvements… for SOD and Classic+, that still are in development phase.
Classic Era re-creates the vanilla classic experience as it was (as much as possible). What you have in mind is Classic+

Again, no. Changes will happen as dictated by Blizzard to any version of THEIR game they see fit. They will do whats in the best interest of their business…it’s just the way it is. YOU do not decide anything to do with classic and therefor cannot dictate when people are “welcome to” suggest changes.

15 min a month like are u dumb? :stuck_out_tongue: u haven’t even played the new ranking system u just typing “S h i T” right now hahah

1 Like

Why do you say “no” and then immediately write something that is not contradicting what I said?
Yes they will make any change they want. My point is they are betrayers for doing so.

We already went through that, why do you make us go through it again?
Yes of course I don’t decide. But the point is they already decided and communicated on it. They decided Classic would recreate the vanilla classic experience.
And now I blame them for betraying this.
(I will say it again if you mention it again)

Classic+ and SOD are still in development phase, you are welcome to make suggestions for those.

15 min a month like are u dumb? :stuck_out_tongue: u haven’t even played the new ranking system u just typing “S h i T” right now hahah

I will excuse you for not having noticed it, I didn’t notice it at first either. But there was a recent change, a further change (another one) where they announced they remove decay entirely. No more decay… at all. :slight_smile:

but listen if u reached rank 14 before u already have the items :stuck_out_tongue: u still decay in the rank itself so lets say im rank 13 and i was at 64% and i didn’t get 418k honor that week im gonna be rank 13 34% next week

What do you mean sorry? I didn’t understand apologies

apologies? for what like u legit should read up on the ranking system before u comment on it basicly to get rank 14 u need 8 weeks of grinding and the last 3 rankings is like 4 weeks in it self and u need to get atleast 400k+ honor every week

Yes but my point is, you can now play 15 minutes per month (or zero) and not lose any decay. Which is even worse and ridicule than it was …just 2 weeks ago.

15 min per month explain ? right now i got rank 13 hunter lets say i wanna go for rank 14 that means i need to hit 418k every week if im 1 honor under i will decay to a lower %

u think 418k honor is like 15min play time?

No, I meant you can play 15 minutes a month and keep your progress without loosing it.
Yes agreed at some point when you have a holiday or something you will have to push for a single week, to make progress again. Then you can wait another year and keep that progress without doing anything (until you feel like pushing for a week again)

I am saying “no” to the fact that you keep telling people what they can and can’t make suggestions for. Not once did Blizzard say development was done and there would be zero changes.

They decided to change things and they may do it again. It was never a re-release of the vanilla client, from day one there were changes.

Again, you fail to quote any Blizzard employee stating that there would be zero changes implemented and that we would receive 1.00. We received 1.12 on the legion client, I’ve checked your post history and you don’t have any posts complaining about that. So again, you personally have an issue with some changes, while others not so much.

You’ve had 4 years to complain about the legion client but haven’t? Your just very heavily invested in the whole ranking change.

Me personally, I would be fine with the system had they never changed it. When they did though, I had enough self awareness to realise that these things happen, they obviously felt it was a good idea their end and I am but a consumer. They say “this is the product” and I reply with money saying “ok”. Right now, that’s all your doing too. You personally, a single entity of a person, cannot dictate to the business (or anyone else) what the product should be. Not how it works buddy…

1 Like

I did both ranking system and i would rather have the one we have now than before.
And beside nobody plays pvp for the pvp in classic

My dude… if you think you were giving me homework, you gonna be disappointed by the truth. Just go watch the videos of the blizzard con back when they announced it, the speakers etc.

No, I am not telling anyone what they can or cannot do. Anyone can do anything.
Instead, I am telling what should or should not be done. “can” and “should” are different.
Blizzard should not betray its word, Blizzard should keep its word. Any problem with that? Does that feel…wrong?

Yes, enjoying stating the obvious much?
Now how is that wrong? Cause there is nothing wrong with posting on forums for things I care, and not for things I don’t. Other people who care about client are very welcome to post (by the way I did read and agreed with some of such posts)

Me, and others (as you have seen) can still try to convince blue-readers. Anything wrong with trying? You blame me for… trying?

I did both ranking system and i would rather have the one we have now than before.

Let me guess, you did not have R14 before the change, and now you can finally have it. I am happy for you. Now let’s do the same with Scarab legendary mount, and Atiesh.

no i got rank 13 back in the day ages ago had 0 reason to go for rank 14 back then and neither today the weapons are garbage.