PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

Did the US have this problem too? If it’s an EU only thing then its not going to be high on their priority list

Same here.
Fun thing is that honor keep counting in “This week”. It’s been 10 days already. Come on, blizz, there is only 7 of it.

They have the same problem, but fewer people faced it than on the EU

1 Like

Really?

My honor from last week was correctly “shifted” to “last week” on tuesday, but my rank never updated.

Ya know, i realized something, we complain as if Blizzard only tricked us for that 1 last week. We didn’t waste 1 week for nothing, we waisted 2-4 weeks. Don’t know bout you, but i was Rank11 28%, Rank11 61% and then Rank11 99% and now because of that 1% i spent a month in total farming Honor for Rank12 and i got a kick in the nards instead.
What bout you guys?

Finally able to comment again!
Same for my wife. She put in so much effort for rank 11, but lost out on it due to their incompetence of scheduling syncjobs correctly… So many nights wasted! They done goofed.

Not as much as you, i got R10 35% the week before and i knew i had to do Bracket 13 to get R11.
So it was 1 week (or maybe 5 days) lost, if they dont do anything.

Even IF they grant the ranks i probably still wont be able to buy the pvp mounts.
I like 3/5 mounts, so there is no way i grind these marks.

I am a bit surprised only a few are reporting this on the forum, Im sure there are thousands of people but they didnt realized it I guess, if we could get more people here that would be awesome.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s if they grant the ranks, it’s more like when they grant them as it clearly states on the blue post above that PvP activities this week (up until the time stated) will count towards both Classic and TBC classic title system. They have to fix it this basically.

We demand a answer on this. I have been farming honor for my rank 11. I was rank 10 31%. So I farmed a whole week on a server like golemagg to be bracket 13. And I made I. For you guys don’t update my rank. We make tickets and ur answers are kinda like nothing.

1 Like

Like it’s one thing all of us not getting are expected tbc title it’s a whole other us not even getting 1% of the honor we farmed last week :joy:

It’s bad that we got no chance to buy ur stuff. But the title means for some of us a lot. I promise if my rank doesn’t change I will not use my pvp title. Bad fu****g service

2 Likes

this is so heart breaking i farmed 350k honor last week to get rank 10 and yet im still rank 9 after transfering to tbc era , i demand a rank update i could have done other stuff than ranking last week of classic and trusted blizzard with this blue post give us our rank update please!!!

Dont think its not many people who have this issue but more likely people who don’t even know how the ranking system works and just started the last 1-2 weeks in hope to get some ranks are just not posting here because they would not know any better if they should have gotten one or not…

While its pretty clear that getting r1 is guaranteed upon 15 hks… the other ones are not just tied to some honor… thats my assumption why not more people post here… because they dont know better… most I see here are in the high 9s +

I also posted on reddit in “known bugs for tbc client”

h ttps://old.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/nhojhd/list_of_bugs_found_in_tbc_251_client/gyxpw09/

4 Likes

Make sure you make a ticket and a bug report about this, upvote the reddit post if you can too. As much as we’d love to believe it Blizzard doesn’t have a good track record of keeping in touch with the EU forums, especially when everyone who isn’t affected could not care less and/or is entirely unaware of the problem so it’s not making front page news.

Guys if you havnt already open a ticket and submit a bug report ASAP about this more us do it more likely somthing to happen :relaxed:

5 Likes

well, if Blizz hasn’t deleted the possibility to do this - this would be a lot easier…

2 Likes

Adding another “I didn’t get my final rank update”

Submitted an in-game report for all the good that will do, but hey ho

4 Likes

We will not stop untill we have our god damn motherfreaking ranks , we will not let this go, we are all rankers here, our dedication have lasted for months to grind ranks so dont think we will stop complaning untill next year. Spam tickets, spam bug report and let them know, this is going to be fixed. This is embarrasing blizzard , stop treathing your costumers like garbage or maybe u wont have a whole lot of them anymore. all we want is an answer.

6 Likes