PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

Blizzard answer my question when I ask why my rank has not updated:
Hi there,

This is GM Muzron, it’s a pleasure to meet you today!

Thank you for your patient as we are receiving a huge amount of tickets these days due to The Burning Crusade.

Please understand that the first reponse you received from us was an automated reply. It was sought to provide some general troubleshoots for our players when they are having some issues in WoW. As you know, players are receiving our response with a delay and the automated response is for the players that can solve their issue by their own.

After taking a look of your case, I understand that you are running into some problems with the progress on PVP honor Rank.

We have received multiple reports regarding to this issue and our team is investigting it. Please allow least 24 hours after the weekly reset to see if your rank updates. If it does not update after 24 hours, please submit a Bug Report via in game report feature so we can send your case to our team for a further review.

I understand that this is not the answer you expected, but please feel free to reach back to us if there is any question. Wish you have a good day as always!

SO PLEASE ALL REPORT THIS BUG SO THEY WILL NOTICE IT!!

Kaivax posted that they will fix it around 10 posts above yours :slightly_smiling_face:

Next thing i’d like to know if they can compensate the ppl who bugged with their rank to let them buy the gear with gold.
Would be interesting to know if you are still “flagged” as e.g. General so you COULD buy General gear or if the highest rank is just set and we are all “even” with our ranks.

I would like to hear something about a compensation. Best would be the items we could’ve bought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

After taking a look of your case, I understand that you are running into some problems with the progress on PVP honor Rank.

Yeah, I’m sure they look into your case. I bet they didnt saw your complain “Oh another one with that, searches for a copy paste message”

I understand that this is not the answer you expected, but please feel free to reach back to us if there is any question. Wish you have a good day as always!

Ok Thanks, but weirdly he didnt apologize :smiley:

Great :slight_smile: Thats good to hear.

Glad we are heard, but i really wanna know if they could do something with the items.

Would it hurt if they implement a npc which sells the old items for gold based on your maxrang. Guess from title position it has to be defined somewhere what highest rank you got in classic.
the only downside i see is that ppl could re-buy gear which they eventually destroyed, but they could restore that anyway soo…
Goooo blizz, make it happen. :slight_smile: I want my mounts :slight_smile:

Finally an answer! Thank you! Still hopeful for the items we couldn’t buy to be granted us

Thx for the fix! But will it be fixed in cases like my friend had : rank didn’t updated in both tbc and classic era realms and honor shown in classic “this week”?

Sure mate, the reality hit me like a truck when few years ago im started to realize how things actually work these days. This is sad, but i just want classic to live, such as some people who still playing with me on nearly-dead classic era realms. Otherwise why activizzard even keeping it alive? To see how it will rot then just shut down servers?

Away for Weekend peeps any update on classic pvp standing?

1 Like

haha not yet :smiley:

Maybe he hasn’t read Kaivax’ post. :smiley:

There will be a hotfix for the ranking bug early next week.
No mentions about the items we could’ve bought.

I did read his post but it was about tbc titles not matching classic my issue is my classic era rank hasn’t moved one % this week still and still stating my pvp gains from Monday as “yesterday” :confused:

1 Like

u would think that. but wrong… it decays and post is gone^^ i already tried it with my post and the days do count even if u did not activate it. so better hurry and pay blizz !

Mates, mates. Yes, it would be nice to get the Gear… yes, it would be nice to get the Mounts, but the most important thing is, we have a chance of gettin our Ranks which is the biggest reason why we’re all here. Gear and Mount, you can get it again but the last second Ranks… man, that is all this Troll wants. :relaxed:

Still no update? Seen they made a blue post for hotfix and no mention of honor system :pensive: seems like 1% of player bases cares/effected so they prob gonna do nothing regret making character clone now :cry:

Skulltar they said this, so its coming on Monday maybe Tuesday.

We’ll have a hotfix for it early next week.

look who’s here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx a lot!!
We can continue to TBC with our farmed honor, marks and items!!
Was looking for an official answer since few days ago.

WTF is this true??

1 Like