PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

omfg this i been waiting for so long !!! <3

1 Like

Treating you like crap? Dude stop whining so much and just enjoy the game. Min-maxing and the community is killing the game, not Blizzard. If people played to have fun and didnā€™t give a damn about store mounts and what not. Then there would not be any issues.

Cause lets be honest, how much is the store mount affecting you?

1 Like

but for the 1st epic items u need arenapoints not honor

I am allready happy we will get your title thank you for looking into this Kaivaix, and all the community members pushing this!

Itā€™s a bit sour that we wonā€™t be able to purchase for gold what your friend whoā€™s earlier got calculated earlier than ours got to do, but oh well, bad rng happend and whatnot i guess.

Allready happy we are gonna get our title we all pushed hard for the past week for classic honor!

I also opened a thread in customer support regarding the issue that i couldnā€™t buy items for gold.

Dont have much hope tho

2 Likes

Thanks for this. How do we go about getting the rank-based items we shouldā€™ve been able to buy for gold last Tuesday?

Honestly, all of us should be happy for gettin the Ranks, the only ones that deserve an additional solution are the ones that went Rank11 for the Mounts. You just canā€™t compare 90g with 30xWSG, AB and AV Marksā€¦ you just canā€™t. TBC is coming out soon, so that lvl 60 Gear ainā€™t gonna be worth that much anymore.

ā€œthe only ones that deserve an additional solution are the ones that went Rank11 for the Mounts.ā€
you are quite the joker arent you? who do you think you are to decide who deserves something after working for it the same as everyone else, some people might want to get the gear for collection, or just for use doesnt matter for how long, they farmed for it and couldnt get it because blizzard messed up.
doesnt matter what the item in question is

Mate, on the day when i was supposed to get Rank12, the bug happened and i got stuck on Rank11, in other words, i lost my chance as well and yes, i was furious cuz i farmed for Title, Gear and cuz iā€™m a collector myself. I played casually but invested A LOT of time that i had to Ranking. Who am i to decide you asking? I ainā€™t deciding, iā€™m just pointing out the obvious. Among us Rankers those that payed the biggest prize are the ones that went for Rank11 not just cuz of Title but cuz of the Mounts. They compared to us have to farm far more now in order to get the Gear AND the Mounts. The Gear is lvl 60, if you picked to continue TBC, that Gear will fade real quick once itā€™s released. The Mounts stay forever.

I dont want to compare your situation with mine.
Maybe you got 2 kids and grinded harder for R9 than i did for Rank 11.
Fact is everyone wants compensation for the bug.

I know that blizz cant select those which got R10 and above.
Instead i hope they will find a solution that everybody can buy their gear for gold one time again instead of honor (which will be much more needed at 70)

1 Like

So any clue when this hotfix will take ? I donā€™t even care for the rewards anymore i just want my title! I saw realms will come offline coming night, will the fix be in there? My char feel skind of ā€¦ h*ndicapped playing like thisā€¦

2 Likes

The best solution would be putting the gear on the vendor in bootybay (the tcg cards guy) for those who have vanilla wow titles. I am not just throwing this out of my pocket, I simply use the same logic they had with the original brewfest ram, having the stamp aquired in 2007 I can still to this day open the vendor on brewfest buying these mounts. This would be a solutionā€¦ but unlikely to happen at all.

2 Likes

agree canā€™t wait for just the rank

2 Likes

Servers going down soon. Letā€™s hope for the best, we get our titlesā€¦

On US people got their titles after their weekly restart so likely to happen.

EU servers are back by now, and i got my tittle updated from R10 to R11.

Now would be nice if they give us some kind of solution for gear / mounts. At least for mountsā€¦ unlikely gear, mounts lasts forever isnt something that you going to replace like R14 gearā€¦and there is a huge difference between throw some gold into them VS 120 marks of AV/AB/WSG.

So Unless GMā€™s give us manual compensations which is something that probally wont happen since their hands are tied, since the last few years, their policies are that they cannot give anything to anyone, it is more I would dare to say that they have even certain ā€œcappedā€ commands and such.

And no, being realistic the devs would not bother in adding some kind of npc to the game for buying things for gold im afraid

2 Likes

I finally got my Rank updated so its correct on TBC. Thanks so much Blizzard :heart:

Thatā€™s what i said, oh wait, i hope Desertsand doesnā€™t see this comment. Ooooooh, he gonna give you a piece of his mind, he probably gonna tell ya: ā€œWho are you to decide that!?ā€. :wink:

Big Thanks at everyone who participated on this Thread.

Our reports and replies gave not only us but I think a lot more people the Rank they deserve!

I know some people couldnt buy their items for Gold but I think Items and mounts can be replaced, Ranks not. So big Thanks at everyone!

joker after all, but i already knew that.
its not about what anyone here says or expects its about what would be the right thing to do, and that is recompensate EVERYONE who grinded for their items, regardless wether it was a mount or gear. why is it alright for someone here to decide only mounts matter? gear can be just as important to someone else as your mount is to you, doesnt matter if they replace it in 2 weeks.
they earned that gear just as you earned your mount so why would it be alright if only mounts got handed out?