PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

Still nothing on Mograine EU.

2 Likes

Same on Earthshaker EU

2 Likes

Am I surprised? No, just bitterly disappointed as always Blizzard. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Hello blizzard? What’s going on? I want to buy my gear for gold and not having to spend marks on it and grind more honor

3 Likes

Still nothing at 8pm cest. Hope we get something before servers go offline before prepatch!

3 Likes

same on Venoxis EU

4 Likes

Lmao, small indie game company Blizzard can’t run the honor counting script

2 Likes

Same on Gehennas

1 Like

Honor updated and my new title of Marshal aquired on Pyrewood Village EU as of 20:45. I didn’t log my account at all today, until I heard from someone else that rank had been updated.

Still nothing at 20:52 on Flamelash
 running out of time -.-

Mograine EU updated!

No update yet for me on Hydraxian Waterlords, but I’ve also been impatient and logging in at least once an hour to check. I don’t know if my logins have affected anything.

Still nothing at 21:00 on Mirage Raceway

Will I get my new rank while online? Or do you have to be offline?

You’ll need to, at the very least, log off and back in.

Still nothing on Earthshaker. 21:19

Just got my update at eartshaker 20:21

I guess it’s not server wide then, just tried to relog still not updated :\

Nothing in Mandokir EU. 21:29

Response from Customer Support:

"I’m afraid we have no updates or information about the honor calculations or reset in Classic. This isn’t something that Customer Support would be able to solve.

If there is an issue it will require the attention of our WoW Classic developers. They may already be aware that the calculations are delayed, due to the pre-patch and character cloning process that is happening.

We do not have any plans to assist with mount purchases or any workarounds for this issue, so the best thing you can do is report it and keep checking back."

I also opened a ticket.
" Risariph
Hey there xxx, Game Master Risariph here straight from the heavens to help you out!

First of all, thank you for contacting us and I hope you are having a marvelous week =P

The server resets in your region every Wednesday at 07:00 UTC.

I hope I was of help. Hit us up if you have any other issues. Take it easy!

Godspeed!"

WTF. I sincerely hope your GM’s are out of the loop on this one. However, you should brief them ASAP. Doubt we are few to open tickets.

1 Like