Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race (Part 1)

That is exactly what you are. Bloodelfs are the real thalassian elves who kept to their culture instead of watering it down with Human blood. Just like Elisande said.

1 Like

There is no “real” Thalassian elves.

Thalassian elves change politically over the years.

First they are independent.

Then they ally with the Humans

Then they are independent again

Then they ally with the Alliance

Then they are independent again

Then they get attacked by the scourge which thinned them.

Some High elves got exiled from silvermoon.

Some chose the alliance, others chose the Horde. Politics blah blah

Some Void addicts get exiled from Silvermoon and join the Alliance.

Here we are today.

We have the same dance, same language, same culture. Only different magic source.

There are. They are the belfs.

And I thought you quit. All those farewell posts were just a bluff then?

1 Like

Only in the opinion of Horde.

In reality there is not :smile:

I came back. people change their minds. All i needed was a 2 week vacation away from the game.

And i only made one farewell post? but ok

So what, you implying that the Alliance opinion is reality? Explains a lot actually.

And I said posts, not threads. You couldn’t make two posts without mentioning you were quitting.

2 Likes

blood elves are nothing but horde puppets…

because nobody played horde back in that time, so blizzard decided give highelves as very popular race for horde to save them from dying.

And yes, you can create many “lore” reasons why they did so, but reality is one- save horde from dying.

Why would on Azeroth, elves would like to join horde…?

It’s time for them to leave horde.

also:

1 Like

Well people here were nosy.

I said I would leave the game, not the forums. So whenever they saw me commenting they would always ask why I haven’t left yet, and I have to remind them that my sub ends on December which means I could post on the forums until it ends.

Of course now I’m back in Shadowlands, so yeah. I’m here to stay. Only needed a vacation

The difference are that Alliance elves are high tier cheerleaders of humans. Vereesa and Alleria are all the same in that regard. Blood elves however got an equal seat of power with the rest of the Horde council and are left alone with their internal politics without the rest of the Horde trying to push them into any directions. That is the great gift of the Horde, the freedom to express your culture and heritage in any direction the people like. Unlike the Alliance where everyone hav to obey to what Stormwind wants from them. It was the main reason why Thalyssra ditched the Alliance in the first place and picked the Horde instead.

Only Recently with the new counsel.

Back then whenever there was a mean warchief they wanted to leave or they were treated horribly by that warchief. Garrosh being an example.

Lies. Tyrande didn’t listen to the king when she went to defend Teldrassil, she’s still part of the Alliance.

She didn’t listen to the King again when he recommended a peace treaty. Nothing happened to her.

That’s not the reason lol.
She ditched the alliance for 2 things

1. Tyrande was mean (according to her)

2. Lor’themar’s six pack abs

1 Like

probably only because of this.

1 Like

This thread still going on?

Imo, Blizzard should just give the Alliance high elves for the sheer forum dedication. Hell, if the whiny Hordes can get 15s immunity and invisibility in the Maw, which breaks the game, why can’t Alliance players get something they can enjoy? Come on, make it happen!

2 Likes

You keep repeating this but is there actually any truth to it?

You stole from the bloodelfs. This crime will not go unanswered. I will campaign to get high elves removed until it happens. All high elf fans are my enemies.

You probably won’t find any video recording or interview anywhere on this, since this is something that happened nearly 14 years ago (most of the playerbase wasn’t even born back then). But it’s pretty much true and any veteran player from Vanilla can confirm this.
The Horde in Vanilla was really unpopular and in order to balance things out and bring more players to the faction, they added High Elves… sry, I meant Blood Elves. They also started buffing Horde racials around that time for mostly the same reason. Last but not least, Blizzard (original group with Metzen and Co.) are huge Horde fans and have been giving that faction preferential treatment ever since TBC.

2 Likes

Let’s all remember WHY horde got ‘‘blood elves’’ - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

You are alliance bias. Feel yourself flagged.

is that you? https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/k7fpw5/retribution_paladins_getting_ready_for_naxx/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

next they add Wood Elves , Dark Elves , Pot Elves , Moss Elves ?

changeing game name the World Of Elfcraft .

1 Like

That link said it was in requested by asian players. It doesn’t mention saving the horde side from dying.

It is true. Horde was dying as a faction back in classic because most players either played Humans or Night elves. Blood elves evened the scales for the Horde towards actual equality. But Blizzard now made a mistake. If I was in charge of the writing I would have given void elves to the Horde and Nightborne to the alliance. giving the the other faction the different cross elf model was a grave mistake. It needs to be fixed. Delete high elves now and make blood elves unique again.