Rate your own faction's cities

Immersion and world building matters. Orgrimmar is just a bigger version of Razor Hills at best. And Stormwind got constantly updated until now.(The harbor, the cethedral place, the new castle and the memorial for Varian), each time growing a little bigger. We are stil stuck in Cataclysm, including bladefist-bay, the biggest joke of a harbor/port this game has ever seen. It is rather a landfall place like normandy minus the protection measures.

Extra: If we ever get a proper, deserving revamp of Silvermoon I will never leave that city again, or the rest of the zone since the magnificence would overwhelm me too hard and fall addictive to it. #sindoreipride

Every city and settlement in WoW engine is the biggest joke in general. To help save your blood vessels, don’t think too much on what is actually seen in-game and actually read what is provided about them.

And i’m very well aware of how immersion and world building is an important factor, thank you very much. Which is why i’m surprised you use in-game representation as solid fact. Take this for example: I’m sure Silvermoon is not two halves of what is, at best, small town-sized divisions with a huge gash.

I mean, really? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Krazzworks

Ah, good times. Goblin supremacy defeated the Wildhammer dwarfs there. It was once again the innovative minds of Goblin tinkers, inventing anti aircraft guns, to match their new founded airfleet-base/landing hub. Not a full sized city, but a nice place regardless.

A lot of rebuilding should be finished by now. It’s due to Blizzard being lazy, that another revamp hadn’t changed the Draenei isles and Quel’thalas like the rest of the world already by now. Those zones are the oldest ingame place still unchanged.

cough cough Moonglade cough cough

1. Exodar. Draenei are amongst my favourite race in the entire game, and when I entered the Exodar (including the music) I was in awe. I love the crystals and the entire aesthetic in the ship. Fits the Draenei perfectly!

2. Boralus. This city is just brilliant. It’s a shame it isnt used more as a RP hub such as Stormwind is, cause the possibilities in the city is endless. It looks great, great music, and I’m a sucker for the sea in general. The tavern music too is amazing.

3. Gilneas. I know it ain’t as active, but I still love it.

4. Ironforge. Mostly due to some huge nostalgia. I remember walking into the city for the very first time back in 2009 with my childhood friend back then when we first got WoW. The music and the entire look of the city had us excited and running around for hours.

5. Darnassus. Night Elves are my favourite race after all, but Darnassus never looked that great to me, honestly. Teldrassil itself is among one of my favourite places ever in the game, but Darnassus is a low for me. Sadly. It could, however, look great if they were to re-vamp it, or the Night Elves got a new city. (Won’t happen, I know.)

6. Stormwind. Nothing amazing about it, imo. I really don’t like the aesthetic (except for the Mage Quarters.), and I don’t like the music.

1 Like
  1. Ironforge. As cool as a city can get + the Tram.
  2. Booty bay. For some reason, i find it cozy.
  3. Everything else, don’t care.

That’s a fresh perspective and unusual.

You just turned Arctur into your nemesis.

Some honorable mentions from me that have nothing to do with my OG list:

• Booty Bay
  • Gadgetzan
  • Ratschet
  • Everlook

say what you want about goblins, but without those places Azeroth would look much poorer than needed. This unique bulding style, combined with the influence of the cartels, enriches the world bulding in general.

2 Likes

Oh no, what’s he gonna do, praise me about how great humans are and how trashy Elves are to death? :joy:

2 Likes

That’s fine. If Aradina does not like Stormwind, she is free to return to the pile of ashes called Darnassus.

I think I wrote that I don’t like Darnassus, though.

2 Likes

What’s to like about a pile of ashes and charred elves?

Doesn’t matter what you write, your Avatar defines you.
If you play a Nightelf, you are subhuman scum and get mocked for a burning tree.
If you play a goblin, you are subhuman scum, and get called vermin.
If you play a Bloodelf, you are subhuman scum, and a Sylvanas fanboy.
Thats how some people think unfortunately :wink: No need name them i think.

3 Likes

You just had to trigger it, didn’t you?

5 Likes

I don’t :broken_heart:

For example, I think you look like my friend :heart:

With love,
Hala

3 Likes

That’s quite true, unfortunately. But thankfully, there’s those who don’t take this game too seriously and are able to have a laugh about it!
On a serious note, judging someone by their avatar is just plain stupid.

3 Likes

I do think that Erevien should tone down with that, I completely agree with you. Just because I play a Human doesn’t mean that I like all Humans. The Alteraci and Dalaranian scum should be expunged for their friendship with the vile Horde.

Make up your mind, please :heart:

With love,
Hala

4 Likes

Leave him alone. He is just a big hypocrite in the end.

Why don’t you listen to your druid leader and just hush like Tyrande? Oh right, you’re too busy driving potential allies over to the Horde. Who’s next after the Blood Elves and the Nightborne?

I hope Arcur-like humans so I will never have to hear to your nonsense again.