Remove leeway + spell batching NOW

Paladins love spell batching

And don’t get me started on seal twisting…

And sit/stand rekoning…

1 Like

I play with 220-250ms because I play from outside of Europe

that’s disgusting, I don’t know how blizzard even implemented this crap… they clearly didn’t test a damn thing

3 Likes

And the interaction happens every 0.3 seconds. Aka - lag simulator.
If you want an authentic experience so much, I still have my Pentium 4 512mhz PC and a 17.5inch 32hz monitor. I can mail them to you.

The batching doesn’t make it feel at all like vanilla did. It just makes the game feel clunky and unresponsive. Which it was not in vanilla. The batching needs to be seriously toned down at least if not completely removed.

4 Likes

The way they did it does seem problematic. It’s an emulation of sorts and not the same system that was in Vanilla. It also appears to cause some very serious bugs, or at least it seems the most likely culprit.

Still though the way that BfA works is not fine either. That is not authentic and will change how interactions in PvP work out.

1 Like

Actually I want a properly balanced classic+ experience.

But if we must have classic NOCHANGES I want mages to hate spell batching and leeway.

The price continues to be Crusader Strike. Any takers?

I really can’t care much about loladins, they are irrelevant till WotLK. Have your CS, have you seal of Marthyr, it makes no difference to the game.

I have to say it sorry…

Lolret

And I couldn’t give one flying donkey about leeway and spell batching especially since it works in my favour.

Funny that.

The price is Crusader Strike. The reason is it completely cripples the No Changes crowd: because this IS classic and it works exactly how I remember.

Take it or leave it.

I said, I would take it 100%. I don’t care about loladins pre Wrath.

You edited your post. You are pro changes then?

In which case carry on IMO. I got no beef with you.

1 Like

YES!!!

1 Like

Funny thing. Earlier on in this thread there was a real hardcore no changes guy who was swearing blind removing batching was not a change.

Sorry for the cynicism :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see. All the fuss about Classic LFG has ended, you’ve become bored and now amuse yourself with a new holy crusade. Well, good luck with that.

Do you know where I hate batching the most? When I fish. It constantly batches, some times I even miss on the fish, because I was a second late and the batch just finishes the job… It is so bad, that I constantly check my MS and my connections if it lost packages.

1 Like

Makes the gameplay feel like a bad connection private server. I played Vanilla and i never had to wait half a second for my auto attack to hit the target (unless mass events). And when it hits i am already a few yards from the target.

REMOVE THIS NOW PLEASE! Artificial lag is taking away from the “Blizzard polish” experience.

1 Like

i hate it the most with FD and trap or buying arrows.

I click 12 times to restock and it takes 5 seconds to actually fill my bag and sometimes it just ignores like 4 clicks.

3 Likes

wait, you play a 20 nightbourne in classic? wow how can I unlock the nightbourne race? It can’t be that you just post on a retail toon to hide your miserable excuse of a classic toon because you know you have no right to complain about systems in a game that you barely have dedicated too.

Yeah? well bye, we won’t miss you.

Spellbatching in fact all it does is make it feel like how the game was back in 2005.

This mechanic was already in game back then, and afaik this is not an emulation of anything (I had a latency of 19-58ms back then) but simply how things always were.

And yes, this was probably for people with bad internet have a better chance at competing. It was fine, and imo still is.
It’s all I know anyways. Unless they removed it before Cata and I never even noticed.
Probably they slowly made the timeframe smaller.

On that timeframe, Blizzard have stated in a press conference its 200 ms.

1 Like