Resto druid looking for a home

Hi, thanks for reading my little advert.

I’m looking for a nice cosy little guild to call home. During this content drought, I’ve found it increasingly difficult to find a suitable place to rest my tired feet at the end of a long day. Here’s hoping one of you nice people on the internet may have the answer.

Currently i have a resto druid at 213 ilvl with 9/10hc experience. On the horde side, sat in Draenor. I do have balance offspec, but I’m a terrible DPS, its just not in my blood.

I’m looking for a casual, friendly, non-toxic guild that would be in need of my services. Ideally on the horde still, but that’s negotiable. I would love it if I could get KSM again this season, sadly i haven’t been able to pug much above a 12 so far.

So if you’re looking for a British druid, in his 30s with a bad sense of humor, let me know!

Have a good day, and thanks for dropping by.

Hi mate,

Give me an add on discord and we can chat!

Discord: manxofxarb#2551

Hi Cayse!

I have just seen your post and wanted to inform you of a new guild that has been created on Burning Legion called Kingdom Of The Wicked. We are a group of players that have a very chilled raiding atmosphere but still try to progress. We are currently 9/10 HC and some of us have already got KSM but most of us are still working towards it. Let me know if you want more information :slight_smile: you can message me directly on discord at Venge#7817.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Venge

[ Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ lvlers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

Hi Cayse!

Greetings from sunny Yorkshire!

Rekindled has become home to many veteran and new players looking to relax while playing their favourite games, and I think you can find that with us too!

We have lots of info in our recruitment thread, so I’ll leave that with you, but please do hop by our discord server with any questions you might have, or message me directly on bnet (Mistree#2555) or discord (Mistree#2749)!

Have a good Easter weekend :slight_smile:

is recruiting motivated players for our raiding team for heroic and mythic progression in CN and later in 9.1. We offer a great community & an active Discord. We are looking for: D/Holy Priest, Ele Shaman. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sunday

Hey there!
We are a 4/10 Mythic guild currently looking for another healer (I used to be our resto dudu but have gotten more into boooomy lately haha).
Not sure if it is a raiding guild you are looking for but if you are interested in mythic raiding but with a friendly atmosphere where it’s not all about the loot maybe you could check out our post.
We are located on Twisting Nether as horde and raid 2 days a week (Wednesday + Thursday) and the majority of our members are also located in the UK so we have abit of a later starting time at 8:15!

Hi all thanks for your replies. I’m not really looking for serious mythic progression, I feel this is a little too hardcore fir the kind of guild I could chill in :smiley: but thanks! I’m also looking for a guild on the smaller side.

Still looking for somewhere to relax at the end of a loooong day!

Hi Cayse!

Our aim is to get AOTC for heroic, we’re not a mythic raiding guild, we are very chill with a few hours of focus per week just to get some bosses down! (And raiding isn’t a must!)

Hi, would love to speak with you more. Especially being over 30 and british, feel like us old schoolers need to stick together.

Please have a read of our recruitment post and if it interests you please do add me on battlenet.
Psykick06#2401

Cheers,
Boody

Hi Cayse

Check my post down below.

Lux Aeterna looking for players - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi there, we might be exactly what youre looking for!

Thanks for your posts everyone, i’ll be contacting you tomorrow for a chat, see if we gel :smiley: Thanks again!

Hi Cayse, let me add my hat into the ring as a late entry for the contactables list. Just for a chat just in case this might be the place that you want to pull up an armchair by the fire and call home. We are a long standing guild (formed 8th Jan 2007) and focus more on the friends and the people in the guild than hardcore progression. We have 2x raiding teams for differing skill / interest levels and an active social and m+ community. Add me for a chat? Asta#2730

shameless bump :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Cayse

Just curious if you’re still looking

Hi Antionetta,

Yes i’m still looking, i checked your guild roster and you seem to have resto druids covered, so i didn’t want to overload a certain class.

Hi there Cayse.

We only have 2 resto druids and both of them are not their mains. So you are more then welcome to get in touch with us and have a chat.

And I would like to point out that even if the rooster says we got it covered you are more then welcome to join us anyways. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comments there :smiley: I’ll look into it when I get a chance after work!

Hey there, we’re a small guild on Draenor currently recruiting for m+ and possibly raiding in the future
Feel free to read about us and get in touch!!