Shazzrah has lost 15% of its alliance players in one week

60:40 is a death sentence.
thats 50% more of 1 faction.
even 55:45 is already 22%.

would you expect the smaller faction to constantly play wsg 10v15 or 10v12 for long? lol

unfortunately transfers can never solve this problem when the cause is the abundance of pvp oriented hordes.
overall they outnumber alliance.
no matter where anyone transfers to, this ratio will remain.

only faction change or reroll to alliance can solve this

agreed, try convincing lvl 60 horde to reroll now though, most of them dont even see a problem lol

1 Like

I wanted to leave Tanaris via FP (for Azshara to get quintessence) and could not do it for like 20 minutes.
Several other guys had the same problem.
Thing is - /who - and see 8 ally guys in all tanaris and 10 Horde guys just camping flyght pass preventing anyone from leaving and killing everyone who is comming.
Most people from Ally at Shazzrah hopes that 10th december will make things much better, otherwise server will be second Flamelash

Itā€™s not about being happy to outnumber, lot of us donā€™t enjoy that, thereā€™s to many people in the same spot and we outnumber but nobody is happy about that because we get really few honor. For example, I really like to do PvP in BRM, but iā€™m not alone. Thereā€™s many people that do the same thing, and donā€™t enjoy PvP in Feralas or EPL because the zone is crappy. BRM, with floor, and lot of way to escape, in a circular way, is just awesome.

Sure, itā€™s not the best way to rank, but after all, I play the game to enjoy it, not to play it in the best efficient way. I canā€™t tell people to go in other zone and ā€œlet me do my PvP in BRMā€, they will not.

Nope, Shazzrah Ally side had transfers available for like first month, when problem was about queus(and some really did). After that door was closed so people were slowly leaving

1 Like

/10char and the rest

If only you knew that you donā€™t need him to enter MC.
If you jump trough the window you teleport inside, if you jump in the lava and swim under the window you also get ported inside. Only dumasses use the NPC.

Imagine being member of factoin which name is ALLIANCE.

And most of them are solo selfish,0 faction pride,0 help/playing together,0 will to fight,/gives up before even try ā€¦
You jump to help them in fight they leave you behidn while you were saving them.

Ye imagine being such disgusting antosocial selfish baddie hiding behind word Alliance yet all of them are behaving like solo groups somehow forced to be under 1 colorā€¦

and btw GOOD JOB HORDE!

World pvp is no fair life is no fair.
WIN OR DIE simple as that.
OR find another excuse like this orc .

Honor means nothing to the corspe.

Seems alliance enjoys being corspe with honor xDDDD

FOR THE BANSHE QUEEN!

Tbh, Iā€™ve barely logged into wow recently apart from to occasionally raid.
So Iā€™ve just been killed for the 3rd time (in 5 minutes) in Burning Steppes for example, and iā€™m just sitting in ghost, Iā€™ve seen around 15 unique horde players (in different groups)just roaming past my body over and over. No alliance players.

I used to deem myself a pvper, but this just isnā€™t fun. I donā€™t blame the horde or anything for this because thatā€™s the only mechanics in game atm. But if thereā€™s a loss of players from the server this is exactly why. Iā€™m already logging off after probably 15 minutes in game, because thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll be able to do anything without getting farmed/corpse camped at what Iā€™d even deem a low pop time period - 3:40am.

2 Likes

Why the F so many pretty sure 90% of all Classic players wanted to play on PVP server is beyond meā€¦

I played on horde dominated realm before BFA and there was like 0 pvp because of it in BFA i play on Ali too because of war mode = aka PVE REALM i choose if i want to pvp or not and i know everyone in war mode is up to kill or be killed thats it.

like this is so ???
Yet all ā€œCLASSIC PVP EXPERIENCEā€ 90% of you wanted PVP realm just ā€¦

Because pvp is fun, getting ganked multiple times in the space of 5 minutes isnā€™t. Most peoples ā€˜classicā€™ experience wasnā€™t the pre-BG stuff, or was it in the levels of population these realms have.

Iā€™m sure you understand that though?

Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re trying to say in that paragraph. Might need some grammar. Not meaning to be rude, I just generally donā€™t understand.

Why donā€™t you post on your Shazzah character btw?

1 Like

I do not play classic at all and about what you are talking is war mode in bfa right now or ANY PVE REALM where PEOPLE opted to PVP not what you now have in Shazzrah.

But your choice you wanted ā€œTHATā€ pvp so enjoy i guess?
What does make you think on pve realm with option to pvp or not meant like 0 ever ?

And it is your faction problem SOMEHOW full of pacifists.

Ahh, youā€™re arguing about a game you do not play. Thank you for your input.

3 Likes

The thing is that addon is broken, completely. I have tried to use it many times and it never does any scans.

Being alliance is rough, but some people still take up arms!

Over the past weeks I have been in several alliance raids, and those led by Voxy were always a great succes. Just spook around Kargath/Flame Crest/BRM with some cool tactics around choke points. Untill horde gets superior numbers, but that mostly takes em 30 minutes or more.
Had some pretty cool pvp moments. And thats on a server with 66% horde.

For that same reason I transferred from Z-T on another server.

Alliance side on Shaz is some of the most toxic gaming experience ever in WoW ā€¦ Shaz is going to die.

2 Likes

well they want to play pve at pvp server and get mad about killing at world and quit, thats the problemā€¦ many guild still doing fine with premade at wpvp. I see karma-resist guild 3 man few days at DMN entrance, they was killing 10 horde with good tacticā€¦ 2 mage 1 warr. frost nova cone cold crit 2x 2k +sapper charge + whirlwind and AE the endā€¦ they will get in dungeon again regen and come out again same thingā€¦ this server is not bad for allys if you know how to play, if you wanna play pve sry then its the wrong serverā€¦ I dont like much wpvp too but when I getting ganked by 10 ally, I dont complain at forums or quit gameā€¦

Good. Kill more Horde servers, weeeee!

1 Like