1 Like

That’s nice, dear

Just like the views this is building, v nice

1 Like

Sure, sure

Yep

10char

1 Like

Ok this thread has clearly gone to crap. The other thing I don’t get is the people defending it saying that it picks up from combat log when an aura is applied etc, this is complete crap as I pick up people afk with no buffs, or people flying overhead all the time.

Anyway gonna peace out of this nonsense childish argument you’ve got going. Anyone who watches a clip like that and tries to defend it is completely moronic.

10 Likes

Combat log is much more talkative than it was in Vanilla, source of the problem concerning what makes Spy a funhater.

Others have suggested that too, and it might be. So a possible solution could be Blizz just toning it down.

Plot twist, after 70 posts on a single thread on Spy his made up stories change

This is why I was asking about:

So it still seems uncertain I’d say. Since healsofsteel could only testify based on memory, not on having tested it properly. xD

(Not to diss Healsofsteel, he’s one of the more levelheaded people in this thread, but memory isn’t always reliable.)

Aw man, I must have really joked too hard if you think that psycho was levelheaded

It seems to be using the same text damage meters (and threat meters) relies on to function, so doubt that’ll happen.

What are you talking about lol

Edit: Why do people say so much about things they dont understand. Be straight with yourself at the least.

Ok, buttercup.

Thanks for the bump