Short clip on Spy

There i was thinking i was pritty clear, silly me, can you tell me how this spy addon work? :slight_smile:

Ok so whats the major part of it no need to be so vague

So as you can see, the answer is no. He definitely can’t.

1 Like

Yep, true.
You can test these scenarios like that.
Don’t forget to type /combatlog tho :wink:

Says the guy who has only repeated the day 1 explanation despite it repeatedly being shown incorrect.

Right now, you guys still talk about this log nonsense and the more time that passes the more apparent it is from the beginning you’ve regurgitated things you dont understand

Edit: you might fool alot of people but I will be here when they arent

Ooooooh, looks like I got to you there, Sparky!
:salt::salt::salt:

So you cant explain it, or do i need to shine a uv light on my phone to find the secret message in your posts?

Yeah, that would make you feel good right? You totally owned me

Edit: Nice reading comprehension

Because people arguing about it are biased by their gameplay/own interests while presenting arguments.
This addon affects more than stealths, but i can imagine how is this gamebreaking for rogues and druids and even for stealth pot users.

How in the world blizzard didn’t ban a third party like this? Are streamers using this?
I imagine this addon in bg’s, it has a lot of potential to be gamebreaking and disruptive.

2 Likes

Yeah, pointing out what a complete numpty you are is very amusing.
And I’ve been “owning” you from the start, Sparky.

2 Likes

It was there in Vanilla.
But let’s imagine, getting this addon out, which I would not mind at all.

How to do that? You will break like 80% of all addons that are using the combatlog to parse things from. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw man my bum is so red, do it harder

It wasnt even in vanilla

Edit: you’d know that if you werent just a mouthpiece for strangers we dont know

CombatSentryGizmo
It did even more then our current Spy addon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe you should try not outsmarting these people you say dont know how it works when you yourself havent got a clue, but heyho what do i know xD

1 Like

Nope, was not a thing.

Seem like a cata baby to me aswell lool

Edit: Lucky I dont have to try

1. You know what else is the equivalent of perfoming actions I do? Bots. There’s nothing a goldfarming bot does that I can’t also do by myself.

2. Combat log doesn’t provide you the coordinates much less for things not anywhere in your view. So no, it’s not just reading your log it’s a +40 yard maphack

1. I don’t know if you genuinely think that is in any way feasible in an actual gameplay scenario (in which case you are stupid or delusional) or if you are intentionally being obnoxious and contrarian (in which case you are a hypocrite or an outright troll) . Either way, your obnoxious comments in this thread (you go, big boy software developer) show how capable you are of contributing to a reasonable discussion.

Even if this was in vanilla (which I played from day one and never heard of), it should have been banned. It breaks world pvp immersion and stealth classes in particular, who need to jump through 10 hoops (getting to 50 yard range) to make their basic ability work as it should.

4 Likes

I never heard of it in vanilla and if it was there it should be banned. This is an assured game break system in bg’s and shouldn’t be that hard to figure out why, i suppose.

Some days ago, some allies were camping an FP. Somehow i managed to get out of there and get to a near spot, where i could observe them, while eating, buffing etc. If just one of them had this addon, that wouldn’t be possible and all my actions in the range of their minimap would be compromised, because they are using a third party that tells where players are, like some skills, that you have to learn and be a particular class to have and even so, those skills can be counter. This one not, it is pure cheating.

1 Like

Yea, it had another name, which could way more then this Spy :wink:

But yeah, that doesnt seem fair idd. I just think it’s really hard to “ban” this addon, with some shenigan programming :smiley:
Too many addons rely on this combatlog atm…

“Durr its the combart larg”