TBC Classic ERA

Tbh, everyone saying you wouldnt play a tbc server if it was pvp, youre not true fans of the version,

i normally roll on pve servers given the chance, however if 1 server came out and it was pvp i would 100% play it,

im not going to miss out on the best version just because the off chance i get ambushed by a rogue outside SSC,

if you truly want to play tbc you would regardless of the server type,

this whole " i want tbc but not pvp " beggar’s cant be choosers.

The stray rogue who knocks you out once or twice is not the problem. Getting body camped for hours by groups of players is.

If there’s no one to support you in these situations, you start to look for something different in the end.

Constant, never ending interference crosses the border to harassment at some point.

2 Likes

HEY! I like play HC - So can’t do on PvP server - and I love Draenei Pally for this!

No one is getting camped for hours, the only time i have ever seen that was with sod incursions because the dev’s thought it would be a good idea to stick both factions together in 1 little corner of Ashenvale, it was extremely silly,

constant never ending interference borderline harassment that you speak off doesn’t happen, and if it does its very rare,

and tbc actually added something to help, on the slight off chance that a player from the opposing faction:

1. see’s you,
  2. decides to engage
  3. kills you
  4. then decides to stay and camp ( this is a big one, most players engage in the pvp then move on, very very few players actually camp )

tbc added flying mounts, its almost impossible to body camp someone when all you have to do is release spirit and mount up,

this is coming from someone that mostly plays PVE servers.

I doubt you’ve ever been truly camped.

Ok.

1 Like

They the exact reason I now, after first big mistake ONLY play PvE servers.

Being camped is so waste of time and one player decide if you get to play today or not. No fun!!!

I doubt you have " truly " been camp either,

people these days get killed once or twice by the same player on the opposite faction and instantly pull the camped card,

when did this never ending camping spree that has effected you in such a way take place? 5 years ago? 10?

For me: early 2020 - this here toon. Create to see how was life on now in PvP server (I began PvP in 2006- to flee after camping) … and have all bad suspicions confirmed.

listen, im not here to sell you pvp servers,

the point im trying to get across, is if you really want tbc, focus on tbc, focus on the reasons why its a good version,

stop focusing on what type of server it could be, the whole " i want tbc but no pvp " isn’t going to look good if the devs decide to give it a thought.

So let’s figth ofor one PvE server instead! You can PvP on PvE server, not opposite.

i will play on any type of server that is tbc, thats what im saying,

i value the version of the game more than the type of server,

pve, pvp, it doesn’t matter to me, but others seem to want tbc but only if they get the type of server they want.

Yup. My pleasure playing - HC is my favourite playstyle and have been for many years - is ruine if only PvP server. And as Blizz is favoured PvP server, if only one, sure to be PvP :frowning:

I think best would be 2 servers, then everybody happy.

2 Likes

Yes! We need TBC Era server!

5 Likes

keep it at the top

2 Likes

TBC HYPE! TBC HYPE! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

" YOU ARE NOT PREPARED "

3 Likes

Who cares. We’ll deal with it.

1 Like

Deal with what?

Whatever playing TBC requires :laughing:.

2 Likes

And that, is a big true.

2 Likes