TBC Classic ERA

Bump it…TBC Classic Classic

1 Like
  • Classic ERA
    • TBC ERA
    • Wrath ERA

Is everything we need!

5 Likes

I really don’t understand the rationale for not keeping at least one TBC and one Wrath era server. It’s not as if it would be a significant drain on Blizzard’s resources. Why go through all the work to recreate those experiences and then hand the responsibility for doing that back to private servers?

4 Likes

They already got 5 different things going on, even if a big minority of players want it they’ll do it when the new content dries up to renew subs and that ain’t happening until end of the year with SoD P4 coming up, the Panda BS, that next expansion and then Cata P2.

Well, I’ll just keep playing Era, and maybe some HC now and then until TBC Era hits.

4 Likes

Shall the server be a PvP or a PvE realm?
That’s where the trouble begins.

They already support two different classic clients (technically four with SoD and HC) and one retail client.
They mess up after each patch and bug something else.
Do you really think they can properly support another two (TBC/Wrath) clients?

You‘ll get to play TBC and Wrath again imo. When they make it the time running event like MoP Remix currently is.
But I highly doubt you’ll ever get a TBC or Wrath era realm.

I feel the same way, and yet there’s going to be people that actively will fight against TBC because they didn’t like it.

In my opinion a classic restart is imminent, maybe not in the near future but down the line classic will sooner reach ‘retail’ (as in Legion and onwards) than later. While I had great fun in Legion I won’t play Mop or Wod classic, but that’s besides the point.
My point is that classic will come to a hard stop one day, and all we have left will be ERA.
A true fresh that goes back to TBC - Wrath is the only thing I hope for.

That or a fresh progressive TBC server right now.

1 Like

Fat help. We will not then have our now Wrath characters. And yes leaving two servers stay (one PvE one PvP) would make small amount more mess up, but as all is aready FUBAR, it would not hurt much, and make for more fun.

If you look at just how many low population Classic(vanilla) servers are currently being kept alive by Blizz, it would not be difficult to convert 4 servers to tbc/wrath era without hurting the existing classic community.

It’s never been a “they can’t” question, it’s that they want us in Cata so it looks like it’s popular.(Not saying it’s not popular, I just think they’d rather not take any chances with the numbers)

5 Likes

Ye right! most on Cata playing people who don’t have any better options then just to stick to Cataclysm.
I just wonder how many would switch to an TBC / Wrath ERA Server.

1 Like

I also Vote for this , we need TBC Classic Era and other Expansions Classic Era only, so they do not expant, but remain all the time the same as Classic.

9 Likes

cant stop, wont stop

1 Like

Voting for this too! We need a TBC Server too for those who enjoy that version of the game!

4 Likes

We need pre-nerf TBC.
Anything else will be useless. Nerfed content is not fun.
I know they already got their quarterly plans, so maybe Q1 to boost the charts again, or the shareholders won’t be happy after the subs start to dip once again.

5 Likes

If Blizzard listen to us → plz, just one realm era TBC classic. So many people love this expansion. You have to. Plz…

8 Likes

2 realms - We need to have PvE as well!

7 Likes

We need to make dedicated noise for Blizzard to notice the people who want TBC. The number of people who want that is growing steadily each day

8 Likes

Oh absolutely. I’m already making an ingame suggestion every few days with ‘give us fresh TBC’.

For those who don’t know you make em the same way you would make a ticket, but press ‘suggestion’ instead of help

9 Likes

Fresh TBC or era TBC (aka fullu progressed to sunwell) Those are not the same.

no kidding. Ofc I would prefer a fresh experience