TBC Classic ERA

Tbc hype tbc hype
Wotlk hype wotlk hype

5 Likes

I raided Karazhan over & over again back in the day & continued way after I was exalted with Violet Eye. My favourite raid to this day by far.

I’d love a TBC server (PvE, for me), even if I have to level from scratch again with all new characters.

12 Likes

100% Agree. We NEED TBC era realm. It’s the best version of the game imo.

12 Likes

Could not agree more, give us TBC servers! <3

8 Likes

Back again with a quick TBC HYPE TBC HYPE

5 Likes

I agree with this post. A tbc server is required now, why can you not see this blizzard? PS. remember to state “tbc server” when you unsubscribe!

5 Likes

There is one good Youtube video about TBC subject and how it is poorly implemented , just recently came up. It’s headline is “Blizzard Did TBC Classic Wrong” You guys should check it out,very informative…

Hopefully Blizz can do TBC classic right the next time

2 Likes

bump it up

4 Likes

Honestly it’s a bit embarrassing now, just give the people what they want!! #TBChype

5 Likes

Blizzard didnt understand that people want new servers 20 years ago, and still don’t get it. I really dont think any of them actually plays wow. Sadly

5 Likes

1 TBC server EU and 1 NA - 1 wrath server EU and 1 NA - job done!

hell just release a new fresh classic servers which goes into some of these for the classic fresh feels :smiley:

4 Likes

Bump these threads up!

2 Likes

Guys don’t just bump this thread but spam the in-game ‘help → submit a suggestion/feedback’ with WE WANT TBC BACK. I do this on a weekly basis. Make some noise

6 Likes

tbc era plz

5 Likes

TBC era when?

4 Likes

exactly. #TBCERAWHEN?

4 Likes

TBC HYPE!
WOTLK HYPE!
Do it

6 Likes

Fresh Classic era please!

I dont even care if it eventually goes to tbc and wrath but no further please…

I would love if blizz would let us know if we will ever get fresh classic era, but they dont care enough to answer us.

Unsubscibing until fresh classic era!

10 Likes

I unsubbed too, making sure to put as reason “we need a tbc era server”. Remember to say that when you unsub guys!

5 Likes