TBC Classic ERA

It’s so obvious that part of the community was lost with the death of tbc and wrath classic.

Let’s make sure we’re heard, we need old world servers!!

8 Likes

We need these servers blizz, hear us out, you won’t lose anything by converting a few servers into tbc servers, only gain more players

3 Likes

Classic fresh or tbc servers would be ideal for me. My sub money currently only goes toward hc and raidlogging cata. Could do without the latter.

Vanilla and TBC are the best.

5 Likes

TBC sucks so much lol.

No it doesn’t.

3 Likes

TBC was great! most fun i ever had with WoW.

2 Likes

TBC era when? /pray

3 Likes

I also take fresh PTE

2 Likes

TBC Server when!?

3 Likes

Yes #PermanentFreshTBCServersWhen!?

1 Like

I am going to add a caveat here.

Yes, OF COURSE we need these servers, and to my mind we also need a Wrath server or two.

BUT…

Let’s be very, very clear about this so there is no confusion:

NO level boosts.
NO WoW tokens
NO Joyous Journey
NO cash shop pets, mounts, cosmetics, gear or loot.
NO account-sharing or account-wide items such as mounts etc.
All attunements implemented, exactly as they were.

Just The Burning Crusade, as it was. No changes no retail or P2W nonsense, no shortcuts, no boosts.

If you’re reading the above and thinking to yourself: “No way, I want my boosts so I can skip levelling, and want shortcuts to make it faster and give me instant access to everything…”

Then the chances are you don’t acually want TBC per-se - what you want is a TBC-like raiding experience with added retail-like convenience, not a true TBC server.

6 Likes

i want fresh TBC too

but i hope Blizzard think with their balls and give us the Barbershop and Transmog for PvP gears (admit that all people look the same in PvP and it’s stupid dumb) #[transmog for resi gears please]

1 Like

No. I pretty much want the whole nine yards. Pre nerf values, convoluted and pre nerf attunements etc.

You also forgot no bots in your wishlist.

3 Likes

Can wish for no bots until we’re blue in the face, and Blizzard could even stick a ‘no bots’ label on the server, but nothing will stop or even slow down the bots save for active moderation in the form of a dedicated team of human GMs.

And that’s just never going to happen.

1 Like

This.

No dungeon nerfs, just some of the worst bugs fixed and full attunements.

3 Likes

Yes TBC #NoChanges era servers that work like SOM with phases for each raid. When? - that is the question, WHEN

5 Likes

tbc when?no changes

2 Likes

Bump.

I enjoyed having 30 second seals and having to recast it after every judgement.

TBC realm or fresh vanilla PTE pls.

3 Likes

Do you mean a fully progress, up to sunwell, permanent TBC?

1 Like

At the end, yes. But preferably without any dungeon nerfs and all attunements intact.

2 Likes