Thank you for making SPs unplayable

HAHaa. Painfully cringe.

I like your style. You are still riding your high horse. Providing zero counter arguments to mine while saying that i am wrong. I can tell that you had a lot of interactions with humans in your life. Maybe next to 0.
Again, explaining for simple minded person, aka you, you typing random words doesn’t prove that I am wrong.

Ikr, I feel for you. It takes a special kind of special to make an S+ tier class look C tier.

Having to tell you that SP cc is not comparable to the CC of Warlocks/Mages and that the dispel protection offered to SP vs Affliction is a world apart and how the punishment for casting between Sp and Warlocks is vastly different doesn’t need ‘counter arguments’. It should be well established as fact. It would be educating you, rather than ‘debating’ with you.

Okay buddy, you keep telling yourself that. Don’t worry, Warlock is the reason you managed a season best as Destro of 1800 from 400 + games in solo shuffle. If you played SP you’d have seen a 2.4 on your screen for the first time in your pitiful existence

K a p p a

https ://imgur.com/YS0VV11

Always the worst players in the game talking the most nonsense ffs

Thanks for understanding, would be nice if you’d stop torturing me with your nonsense. Especially with a part where you come up with random assumptions, which never was written.

And who brought that comparison blud. Spoiler alert: wasn’t me.

Thanks for writing a take that i haven’t touched. Very relevant. Reading comprehension is real.

Another start of a statement that your brain couldn’t comprehend to finish. Really relevant. I really wonder what happens when you kick spriest and affli lock on shadow. Can you enlighten me.

" Bla Bla Bla, i am hiding my chars in pvp-check while not shying away to check others " CoolStoryBob.
Somehow always the temp room IQ clowns, who can’t type 3 sentence without getting called out of making things up or being wrong, are the ones who run their mouths and pretend that they are smart. Newsflash bud, all you did so far is embarrassing yourself.

Man’s only experience in 3v3 content comes from Solo Shuffle where he was hardstuck 1800 from 400 + games as an S+ tier class and thinks he’s qualified to comment on spec performance and qualities.

My e y e s.

https://imgur.com/a/Us4WEzz
5 year to progress from 1550 to 2200. Am i doing this correct you hardstuck boosted by BFA clown?

Almost, buddy! But February 23rd 2018 was not BFA, it was Legion, where I played drum roll please an Affliction and Demonology Warlock to 2400 + :rofl:

My guy, solo inflation couldn’t even boost you to 2.4 on an s+ tier class. How is it even possible to lose rating at that point? Stop yapping on the forums and go learn how to press your buttons better.

Oh wow, my man exposed himself in 4k.

2.2 in your case. 5 year to achieve duelist :clap: talking about being hardstuck.

My guy i didn’t pvp at all in 10.0.7 and in 10.0.5 demo wasn’t S tier. Get a grip.
Maybe stop running your mouth on forum and instead learn how to read.

Aw, it’s okay buddy. I know that since you have never achieved it yourself, you aren’t even aware that there is no 2.4 2v2 achievement and that 2.2 is the highest achievement you can get in 2s (disregarding the current ‘Elite’ seasonal ranks, which you also haven’t got). I got 2.4+ in both 2s and 3s on my Warlock in Legion :slight_smile:

You played 1500 rounds in SOLO SHUFFLE last season (the most inflated bracket in the history of the game) and STILL couldn’t get Duelist once :clap:

For comparison of our skill levels, I was at elite after 100 rounds :rofl:

aw, it’s okay buddy. Just took you 5 year to achieve 2.4, while admitting that it was “NPC simulator, which elevated you”.

What 1500 rounds blud. I have 430 on destro and 200 on demo. So not only you have a reading comprehension, you can’t even do a basic math. sheesh, my condolences. Keep your head up champ, don’t let that discourage you.

Oh wow, congrats. Don’t remember asking tho. Talking about bringing irrelevant comparisons.
On this positive note, I have to go, so cya next time. arrivederci :heart:.

Am I supposed to be embarrassed that I wasn’t 2400 rated at 14 years of age? :rofl:

Go on, amuse me with the ‘PIKABOO WAS RANK 1 AT 14!!!’

Yup, because Warlock is a disgustingly broken, easy to play class that requires little thought process to yield results. This was demonstrated last season too, where 2k exp Warlocks got to 3.1+ playing Demo in solo shuffle :slight_smile:

Across all your characters, you played 1500 rounds across 5 characters and couldn’t even hit 1 2.1. Tragic.
Oh that includes the extras you played on your alt Lock btw.

‘I have to go’ - 20 mins ago

is already typing a reply

Rent free :skull:

I couldn’t care less what age you were. Fact is that you were a hardstuck for 5 year. Pathetic.

Good. Congrats on being boosted. Keep up the good work champ.

Took you 5 year to break the gap of 650 cr :sob:. Also having 1.5 k games across 7 char isn’t that much. Why are you hiding your chars bozo :skull:.

That’s you still responding to me after exposed of telling lies, proven to have clueless arguments, having non-existent reading skills and self exposed of being boosted by demo. Not even talking about of you being challenger-rival for 5 year :skull: :skull: :skull: yikers.

Ty, it’s fun having NPC’s play your character for you. Alas, I rerolled SP and got even higher. NERF SP!

You’ve been playing arena since 2018 and your best achievement is Rival II from Solo Shuffle and your best regular arena achievement is 1750 in 2s, with 0 coming from 3s :skull:

1.5k games of SOLO SHUFFLE as a predominately DPS player ‘isn’t much?’ Must be fun being unemployed :skull:

What lies?

Coming from the person that thinks Warlock ‘is only designed to do damage’.?

Oh no! When I was a 14 year old school kid I wasn’t very good at World of Warcraft! Yikers! You on the other hand are a grown a$$ man that still has no idea what they’re doing after 5 years of playing arenas and playing more games of an inflated welfare bracket with horrific queue times than most players do in entire expansions :skull:

Oh, so you are sp. That says a lot. What’s name of your main I wonder. You spriests have this habit of hiding behind low lvl chars. Really interesting why :skull:. Brainfromwish? No, must be a bozo named Vookum :skull:.

Unlike you, I had enough self respect to not play whole SL or BFA :skull: .

If you knew how to read you’d notice. Lemme refresh your goldfish memory :skull:.

Coming from a guy who thinks that warlock is for setup comps :skull:. Surely MLD isn’t a caster cleave comp, you are doing setup goes :skull:.

Not sure what you wrote you lil clown, but your country clearly have failed you when it comes to basic education. Chill out, your already damaged hairline is slowly crawling back as you are typing this nonsense and pretending that you are insulting someone. My man hit glad first time in BFA, after being hardstuck rival for 5 year, and pretends that he is the hero this forum needs :skull:. It gets even better when he thinks that bringing up excuse of “being 14 year” matters for anyone. What stories you gonna come up with next? That you won Nobel prize when you were 18, for being the most delusional person in the world? You are hitting new lows every post :skull:.

We’re scared of 5+ year experienced arena playing grown men who are salty that all they can manage in the year 2023 is Rival II after 1500 rounds of the most inflated bracket in the history of the game

You played in half of the seasons of each expansion? Another factually incorrect statement? Add it to the list.

…Where did I say that?

When did you hit yours?

I don’t care if it matters to you or not. You think you’re making a valid point by saying ‘lol it took you 5 years to get to X’, when during that time I was a teenage school kid that couldn’t care less :skull:

Just so you know, the instant you yourself talked about why SP we’re better than Afflic with CCs you compared them. So even if you dont believe you actually did… You did.
And when you said “warlocks is designed to just do dmg” is quite false, otherwise they would have removed their stuns, their fears, mortal coil etc. A demo warlock could setup kill windows due to their insane amount of CCs for example, afflic warlocks could also do a CC chain with mortal coil → fear → stun or any of the like. So calling something only doing one thing are false. If you did not mean it that way, then its your wording of it that is wrong.

1 Like

Thank you, couldn’t be bothered to go through all his bull :poop: again. The way this guy contradicts himself without even realising it is hilarious

So I am right and it’s you vookum. Lil bro thinks that hiding on low level alts to hide this boosted char is normal :skull:. Also might as well provide any proofts that i am grown man, oh wait you can’t lil keyboard warrior. Shocker, lil bro is lying yet again. :skull:

So me having 0 pvp achievements in S2, S3 of BFA, S3 and S4 of SL doesn’t mean anything. Another expose of you lying :skull: it gets worse with each reply.

So what is warlock doing in MLD? Lil bro has no idea of game, swiping credit card had it’s toll on your sanity I guess :skull:.

Not your concern clown.

[quote=“Steller-ravencrest, post:86, topic:445912”]
I don’t care if it matters to you or not. You think you’re making a valid point by saying ‘lol it took you 5 years to get to X’, when during that time I was a teenage school kid that couldn’t care less :skull:

I think you are getting it twisted. Let me remind you what was that comment referred to.

What is the subject about? Shocker. It’s about getting cast off while being trained by 2 melee. Do you have to cast fear on affli? Yes. Do you have to cast Shadowfury on affli? Yes. Will you get cast off of this 2 when you are trained, maybe yes, maybe no. If you get kicked on any of this you are locked on shadow, which means that you can’t cast anything. Now, let’s talk about SP, since you clearly don’t understand what is instant cc and what is castable. Do you need to cast Silence? No. Do you need to cast Psychic horror? No. Do you need to cast Psychic scream? oh wait, no. So when you are being trained by 2 melee you can use instant 3 CC and don’t be in danger to be kicked on your main magic school? Sheesh. As I said and not only me, spriest had a support role to set up kill in spriest/rogue/hpal in AWC. You don’t use affli lock in a same way, also affli lock has no stun afaik. So where am i wrong again?

‘I had enough self respect to not play whole SL or BFA’

You played 2 seasons of SL and 2 seasons of BFA. Half the seasons of both expansions. Open a dictionary and look up what ‘whole’ means.

Aidsing everybody with spammable CC, short CD CC and doing very high amounts of damage?

Imagine having 0 3v3 rated achievements trying to talk about 3v3 comps ffs :skull:

The answer is you never have and never will.

Imagine needing to pay for anything in this game :rofl: your jealousy is beautiful, keep it coming <3

Mortal coil. Teleport. Gateway. Theres alot of different things you can say to contradict it. What do SP have that can get you out safely behind a wall?
Its the way you argue with “these are superior because I dont have exactly the same” that is weird. Aff locks have other ways to prevent dmg from meeles than SP. They even had curse that made the target unable to crit.

So I did not get it twisted, its the way you are comparing them without adding the other abilities Aff locks have to avoid melees because it did not benefit your discussion in terms of melees hitting you.

SP do not have gateway or teleport on short cd luxury. What they do have as luxury is 10% less dmg taken passive and Fade.

What I pointed out, we’re you saying you did not compare SP and Afflic/warlocks when u did quite outright neglecting what warlocks have compared to SP. They are good in their own ways, but saying SP have luxury over afflics felt weird.
Im not saying Afflic warlocks are a setup comp, they are a dampening comp. But they have the ability to defend themselves sometimes better than SP.

You trying to explain “insta vs castable” we’re abit funny though.

Why would I do that, if you need to do that. Whole expansion = 4 season. I played 2. So where am i wrong lil bro? Your communication skills are on pathetic level.

What that has anything to do with it set up comp lil bro? You can cast fear all you want, throw coil every 45 sec. Oh wait you can get kicked on those. That ain’t instant silence into instant stun into instant fear you lil boosted clown :skull:.

Lil bro thinks he is a prophet while can’t even google what word “whole” means :skull: .

Imagine having to hide behind low level alts to post on forums. First it was vivimademe, now it’s steller, what is next lil bro on vookum? iamclown? I wonder what’s your excuses for that lil bro, I also wonder why your character can’t be found too :skull:. Either way, you already ended up in my ignore on your last alt after exposed of being total clown, congrats on this one too.