Two New WoW Classic Realms Now Open In This Region

I am positive that a very high number will leave, yes. People are like sheep, if their favorite streamer does something, they follow and streamers will aways move to new games, as that is how they make money.

In a year from now, we will see many servers empty. But the issue is also, that these new servers allow people to jump to a path of least resistance, as with gaining Rank 14, scarab mount…

This all happened before and destroyed a crucial part of WOW, it would be sad to see it again. A server should be someones home, for the entire time of it´s chars life.

Seems to be working again now!

Lol Got the names:

-Thex
-leeroy
-Milfshake
-jonsnow
-katniss
-Bullshift

And all my own names from last 15 year on both new server :slight_smile:

Got the names on both, Agony, Bane,Curse, Death.Fear, and Magic plus Void on Judgment:) Happy.

hordies going bloodfang yea? ?D

I’ve updated the OP here.

The new realms are now open.

are we getting any paid server transfers? i dont mind rerolling for the time being but id like to play with my friends eventually!

Cool, I’ll move there right away if I can bring my character

2 Likes

Like, are all the ppl in your fcking company actually braindamaged ?!
Im not even sure if this si serious ? Yes i really wanna leave my char that i put 50 hours into and start a new one just becaues youre f
cking retarded and cant fcking fix your servers, at this point i would gladly give you fcking 30 eur for f*cking transfer, but obviously setting up transfers is such a big problem right ?

F*cking apes

2 Likes

Camn down mate. It is a game, do not get so hyper that you get a heart attack

1 Like

There are still medium pop servers, so I’m really confused why you keep adding new realms.

1 Like

Because they know those medium pop servers will have hour long queues in a day just like the other ones

Give every account one free character transfer as a get out of jail card. (aka blizz f***ed up card) so that we, the paying customers, can decide to switch realms now or later on down the line when they become low pop

1 Like

Yep that’s not a lot of time :slight_smile:

Oh, its just 9 hours queue again. I’m waiting since noon time to enter the game, say hi to ppl around and go to sleep. Repeat tomorrow. Great classic experience. Hot fixes you say?

7 Likes

My realm has been medium for days now. People just need to go to less crowded servers, it´s really that simple.

There are hundreds of posts here saying why its not that simple.

1 Like

In a year from now, we will see many servers empty.

You are guessing about an unprecedented thing, almost playing a game of divination. At this point no one knows how classic will evolve.

But the issue is also, that these new servers allow people to jump to a path of least resistance, as with gaining Rank 14, scarab mount…

With transfers in the future, those 2 things alone can rebalance servers. Concerning the ranking system and correct me if im wrong, but it will be porportional to the server population, therefore more pop equals more ranked players each week.

This all happened before and destroyed a crucial part of WOW, it would be sad to see it again. A server should be someones home, for the entire time of it´s chars life.

What i recall is crossrealm/sharding and lfg/lfd/lfr destroying a crucial part of wow. The game survived to low peaks in server population, with transfers, merging and new content.

Still from 15:45 Cest im waiting to get on gehennas where my guild is aswell. At the moment I have a 6600/243 minutes que. When I logged in at 15:45 CEST it was almost 13k que… :frowning: Lots of our finnish coalition members left because of these bad ques. :confused: please fix this :slight_smile:

Yet on the other realms we have about 10-20 mins during rush hour because we didn’t follow the stream of people to the same realm like we were sheep :laughing: