<Video> - Raiding on Dragonfang (Why the server sucks)

I actually levelled on Shazzrah, one of the highest pop servers. I came here with the first wave of transfers, then Blizzard 1 week later opened transfers to 5 other servers and condemned this one and that was it, we’re stuck.

If they opened the 5 servers instead of only this one, it would be fine and we’d be elsewhere, but they didn’t. They screwed us, and now we’re stuck on this unplayable server.

1 Like

Pretty similar to AH on Judgement server, is that bad?

How do you make a decision based on server population when Blizzard states nowhere how much people there are on the servers? All you can find is if servers are online or not. There is no info on how much people on horde/alliance, no info on what Low/medium/High/full means in regards of numbers. It’s all a guessing game.

Ouch, unlucky man looks like you just chose a dead server, my server AH is stacked full of those items… (Flamelash server)

Like how mental you must be to put video of few items in AH as proof of anything, especially that most of items that are never that many at AH, I spend allot of time browsing AH and your choice of items is just funny.
Only thing that this clear is that this server has most mental people you can get to play with and allot of them.
Just to compare on my server right now :joy:

Not stacks

Shadow Oil - 4 potions
Ghost Mushroms -29
Greater shadow protection -1
Flask of Distilled Wisdom -2

Sending F and prayers for pay transfers for you mate!

I don’t think there ever be merge, otherwise blizz would have opened 100 servers. They wanted to merge legion servers but they found technical difficulties. And classic is on legion client.

Census addon.

1 Like

@Paganhunter: nods And even manual /whos will do in a pinch. Even based on those, Dragonfang had 470+ alliance online last evening (of which 170+ were 60s), when I played and checked. It is not a huge number, but there are several BfA realms that can not reach that number of concurrent actives on either side.

3 Likes

As you can see in this thread, I did a /who Molten Core at Dragonfang Ally side at somewhen between 8 and 9 yesterday evening. The result was that 178 players were in Molten Core alone; so your 170+ is a very conservative bid :wink:

2 Likes

@Dranina: smile I am aware of that, but I did not have enough time to subdivide humans and night elves enough. :smiley: Thank you for the additional data! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Make a character, spend a few hours leveling, check the activity on the discord server.

You did not leveled to 60 on Shazzrah and then you decided to transfer. If that was the case, then you made the worst move ever.

Nevertheless, the move to transfer in the first place was a bad move and is on you. No one else is guilty by your decisions, but just you!

1 Like

Lol what a lie, you moved from Shazzrah because you found out Mace was playing there and you two had a history. Stop lying through your teeth mate

There is unofficial data and statistics you can use

As always, when you do important moves like this you always have to do a lot of research and make sure you are making the correct decision

Otherwise, you will end up like this champ over here:

I didn’t search for those specific items though, did I.

I searched “Shadow” - For Shadow Power Elixirs (You know, being a WARLOCK)

I searched “Flask”, not Flask of Distilled Wisdom, just Flask…

I didn’t search shadow prot.

Ghost Mushrooms 29 would be a godsend, most i’ve seen at one point is 8 on this server.

BFA doesn’t force you to raid with 40 players, everything is cross realm, you can play with Real ID friends, you don’t need consumables or professions AT ALL.

For real, you’re an MVP and you’re making contirubtions like that? Just terrible.

Also yes, we did level to 60 on Shazzrah and transferred. This server was listed as “Medium” and was told by a GM in a ticket that “New transfers wouldn’t be made available for a while yet”… So transferred, only for new transfer spots to open up 3 days later.

It is ridiculous what they did.

Edit - Who the hell is Mace?

Along with that, it is overly concerning for 1 person to log in during THE ONLY RAID NIGHT OF THE WEEK FOR EVERY GUILD ON THE SERVER, see a few raids in Molten Core and determine based on that 3 minute stretch of them being online that a server is fine and not dead, and actively ignore the FIFTY DIFFERENT THREADS ON THESE FORUMS TELLING YOU OTHERWISE BY PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY PLAY HERE… That is insane.

1 Like

If Ghost Mushrooms are a criterion for how alive a server is, then lo and behold. There’s now 25 Ghost Mushrooms for sale at AH in Stormwind Dragonfang.
I feel sorry for your loneliness and anger at being at Dragonfang. But in all the time you’ve been here on the forums scaring good players away, you could easily have rolled a new toon somewhere else.

3 Likes

There’s also threads here saying that Dragonfang is a nice, helpful server, it just needs some more inhabitants.
So if you could please stop shouting and doing your intense best to disencourage players from going there, I think we all would be better served.

2 Likes

He doesn’t realize that one of the reason the server still has a lower pop than your usual server is the fact that he and some others have been non stop whining ever since they have joined dragonfang. They will never admit it, for they just can’t comprehend it.
It doesn’t matter where they’d play. If it were a pve server, they’d cry for pvp. If it were a high pop server they’d cry because queues. If it were an ally only server, they’d cry for more horde. You just can’t make people like them happy, it is inside their soul to be eternally unhappy with their decisions. I’m 100% sure it would take only a matter of weeks before hairy starts flaming his brand new server for whatever reason.

5 Likes

You know, you’ve made at least 10 threads on this. I feel for you being on a lower pop server, but you’re NOT helping your case by calling it a dead server.

Instead of being so pessimistic, try and rally people to come and join you there and make the server thrive!

If you’d made 10 threads about “oh dragonfang is a little quiet, I’d love some company. If you’re on a server with a queue and are looking to help build an awesome community, join dragonfang!” instead of “look how bad my server is, dont transfer here its ded you’re stupid if you do, wah wah wah pity me” it might have turned out slightly different.

Saw loads of those posts for the other smaller servers and they grew quite fast.

I wish you luck but you’re just damaging the server further with these posts.

7 Likes