<Video> - Raiding on Dragonfang (Why the server sucks)

I’ll do my part in keeping the Ghost Mushroom meme alive :slight_smile:
Because as I wrote earlier:

If Ghost Mushrooms are a criterion for how alive a server is, then lo and behold. There’s now 25 Ghost Mushrooms for sale at AH in Stormwind Dragonfang.

We can then conclude that Shazzrah is as dead as Dragonfang :wink:
No, of course not. Shazzrah is big, Dragonfang is small, and could sure need more players. But dead, no only if certain element keeps scaring away people from going there.

Btw. Did the timing hit any of you? When did he look at AH? A mere hour or so before DM and Blackrock locks expired. Everybody that wanted to buy these things had already done so, and were on their ways to Feralas or Blasted Lands.
You’d expect the AH to be empty at such a time except for a few hopeful, maybe even naïve (if not outright stupid) players, that like me post things at AH at suggested price for bid and suggested price x3 for buyout.

He**, before this thread I didn’t even know that Ghost Mushrooms was a thing, and have vendored or even deleted quite a lot of those in a pinch. (Won’t repeat this mistake again :flushed: )

3 Likes

Just laughing a bit at how people are going crazy how the server is permenently at “Medium” status now…
Guess you missed this little update?

1 Like

Okay, so it’s a medium population realm? What point are you trying to make.

3 Likes

And who are the ppl going “crazy” about medium population?

1 Like

No, it was a medium population realm at primetime at ANY POINT in the past 7 days. That is the ABSOLUTE PEAK it reached.

The rest of the time, as stated numerous times in this and other threads, it is absolutely dead.

Edit - People on the server discord go crazy that it’s medium, it’s a sign of “huge growth” supposedly that we’re constantly medium.

The EU version of this post in case you wanted to throw in a comment :wink:

Dollparts, do you not have anything else to do besides stay logged in to WoW, make pointless YouTube videos and complain on the forums about how dead the server is?

If it’s THAT bad then please do everyone on Dragonfang a favour - Either switch servers or stop playing.

Don’t sit here constantly complaining whilst also simultaneously driving people away.

6 Likes

Thank you!
This is what I’ve been hinting at for a long time. Maybe the time for clear speech has arrived.

I did not imagine how most of people in wow are so stupid, actually really stupid. It is good that he shown this video, it is good that people are addressing this problem, you are so selfish that you want your realm to be saved by other people who will just ruin their own mmo experience joining this server… cannot believe the stupidity of people, unbelievable, just sit here and do nothing and hope for Jesus to save this server.

1 Like

When the biggest argument you have is that “we are not stupid, we are insanely stupid” from someone who doesn’t even play on the server anymore… Yep.
You have left the realm. Started a new life on your dream realm. Build that community. You have all rights to forget about this place that has caused you so many harm and unfun nights.

2 Likes

LOOL literally nobody is excited about the server being medium, we all know its low-pop and that its nothing like other medium servers. Plus we NEVER try to “trick” people into coming to dragonfang. ANY time someone comes onto discord to ask about the server we always say make a level 1 char and see for yourself. Your claims that the community is toxic is such BS it’s actually hilarious, you lie through your teeth constantly like when you said you don’t PM people to not come on the server, then we got screenshots to prove otherwise. The only toxic person here is you. Even people who aren’t even on the same server can see that

2 Likes

No, you’re ruining your idea of their “classic experience”. Not everyone wants the same thing from the game. Unbelievably some people like less populated realms.

I have a level one horde on that server and asked a bunch of level 60s about their realm. They were very honest and open with me as well as transparent. None of them “lied to me” about the size of the server, all of them warned me it was a lot less populated than the others. They also seemed super friendly and tight knit, encouraged me that I would be welcomed and that everyone knew each other and were working towards making the realm work regardless of size.

You’re one of the few ruining the prospects of the server. Whilst I don’t doubt it’s annoying as hell at times to be on a low pop server, especially the lowest populated one, it’s also the one closest to “#nochanges” in terms of population, ironically.

Blizzard won’t merge realms. They haven’t in the entirety of the game’s life, it’s been 15 years and realms are still “cross-realm” instead of merged. So I think this is a sign to you to either try and help build the population or move elsewhere and restart.

5 Likes

On shazzrah a flask is around 120 / 130g so stop complaining.

2 Likes

Its better on horde side. We got 3 flasks in AH!

No, seriously. Its not just raiding. Theres close to zero action on lvl60 dungs aswell, and its worse and worse every day.

1 Like

Omg this forum again :slight_smile:

When we had queue problems eveyone and their mother here advocated for players transfering.

Now everyone is saying it was a mistake to transfer.

1 Like

That’s why I’m saying some people will never be content with their own decisions.

2 Likes

There tons of raiding guilds.
Check logs. Server not even close to dieing.

Consider as we do too.
All consumables are shared inbetween guilds.

Go lvl alt and farm urself :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

this server is a joke xD

currently at 6:38 pm server time:
dire maul 3
scholo 9
strat 5
ubrs 1
brd 8
lbrs 0
mc 0
onyxia 0

You do an awful lot of analyzing of this server for someone who allegedly left to a better place bro :slight_smile:

1 Like