<Video> - Raiding on Dragonfang (Why the server sucks)

Just level up herb/alch and be happy? How come you raid with 40people and noone have herb/alch??? If there are no herbs being gathered just do it as a guild??

1 Like

Shh, if you suggest that anyone other than Blizzard can improve the play experience on the server you might upset OP.

1 Like

I think the server will be fine once Phase 2 comes but until then it’s probably going to be similar. Queues aren’t the main reason to leave, if people don’t see the bad sides just now of overpopulation then they will not be excited about low population.

1 Like

Always stick with where private servers play, they have been playing the same game for years and would still play the game even though they farmed everything that could be farmed in the game.

The response in this thread are so hilarious lmao.

“Level up alch/herb and get it by yourself”
“AH is not an indicator of how economy and activity perform on a server”
“It’s your fault stop calling it a dead server and people will come”
“Ghost Mushroom is not a criterion for how alive a server is”

He literally try to find “Flask” and “Shadow” thing on auction house, and he get nothing. 2 mushroom, 2 flask. Price are also hilarious due to dead economy. The economy on this server is dead. And why ? Because there’s nobody that play on it. This server is dead because Blizzard make bad choice and trapped lot of people to transfert because lot of people on the start want to avoid “queue”, and they end up fked now :slight_smile: .

Keep pushing your post, don’t listen the idiot on this forum who think it’s 100% your fault and enjoy to see displeasure from others. Sure you are responsible of your choice, and you make a really bad decision to transfert on a realm that was dead as arrival, but it’s Blizzard responsability to merge ALL theses dead realm to form something that is playable. Most people here will say “Go reroll on a new server”, just don’t, keep pushing post, we all deserve to play on decent condition.

I’m on Shazzrah, there’s 25 ghost mushroom and many flask, I sell ghost mushroom everyday, the server is full and economy is really good.

But I saw your comment on a YouTube video when you say “I use transfert because of Horde on Shazzrah, that was unplayable”. You decide to transfert to a dead server because you can’t handle the Horde ? Sorry to say that but you are dumb, I have no other word to describe your behavior. Majority of Alliance player on Shazzrah don’t act like you and they enjoy the game now, while you, you are on a dead server. If you can’t handle the Horde, just go PvE server and stop making character on PvP server if you don’t have the mental for that.

So many people will be forced to transfer to servers like this soon when blizzard closes the layers. This server will get more full.

If you think you can stay on Shazzrah / Lucifron and not have big queue problems soon you are foolish.

Just make sure to have a strong guild community and you can easily raid for now. There will be more people soon (they have no other choice).

I really hope this ghost mushroom stupidity becomes a meme or something.

3 Likes

It make me laugh to, but i sympathize with him. It’s not enjoyable to play on a dead realm ^^.

I didn’t say it was his fault, I said he isn’t helping fix the situation his server is in. It’s not only blizzard who can fix low pop servers, word of mouth through the community goes a long way.

3 Likes

man that sucks! good time to farm i guess.

So your idea is to ruin other people’s classic experience by bringing them here? That was the idea of the Discord server too. I’m not comfortable with lying to people to trick them into something they’ll massively regret.

1 Like

Tbh, you had all the power to advertise the server in a positive manner to attract people, just as most of us are trying, but you choose to be the ultimate source of salt instead. And now you are wondering why people are not coming, and begging blizzard to evacuate you just like hairy did.
Please just think about this for at least a second.

What does our server judge have to do with this?
We have many guilds raiding atleast on A site.

Tho even logs Will soon show. (Alot not useing Them)

But again compared to a full server no we are not that many

Yesterday logged in to Dragonfang at 5:30pm standart time, did “/who dire maul” 5 people in total, did “/who blackrock” (keep in mind depths and spire combined), 14 people in total.

I’ll do my part in keeping the Ghost Mushroom meme alive :slight_smile:
Because as I wrote earlier:

If Ghost Mushrooms are a criterion for how alive a server is, then lo and behold. There’s now 25 Ghost Mushrooms for sale at AH in Stormwind Dragonfang.

We can then conclude that Shazzrah is as dead as Dragonfang :wink:
No, of course not. Shazzrah is big, Dragonfang is small, and could sure need more players. But dead, no only if certain element keeps scaring away people from going there.

Btw. Did the timing hit any of you? When did he look at AH? A mere hour or so before DM and Blackrock locks expired. Everybody that wanted to buy these things had already done so, and were on their ways to Feralas or Blasted Lands.
You’d expect the AH to be empty at such a time except for a few hopeful, maybe even naïve (if not outright stupid) players, that like me post things at AH at suggested price for bid and suggested price x3 for buyout.

He**, before this thread I didn’t even know that Ghost Mushrooms was a thing, and have vendored or even deleted quite a lot of those in a pinch. (Won’t repeat this mistake again :flushed: )

3 Likes

Just laughing a bit at how people are going crazy how the server is permenently at “Medium” status now…
Guess you missed this little update?

1 Like

Okay, so it’s a medium population realm? What point are you trying to make.

3 Likes

And who are the ppl going “crazy” about medium population?

1 Like

No, it was a medium population realm at primetime at ANY POINT in the past 7 days. That is the ABSOLUTE PEAK it reached.

The rest of the time, as stated numerous times in this and other threads, it is absolutely dead.

Edit - People on the server discord go crazy that it’s medium, it’s a sign of “huge growth” supposedly that we’re constantly medium.

The EU version of this post in case you wanted to throw in a comment :wink: