We need dual spec

Give us dual spec. The “NO CHANGES” crowd is going to cry multiple rivers but those people don’t know what they’re talking about and only play this game for nostalgia to fill up the void in their empty lives.

We want a good game. TBC by itself is a tremendously good game but considering where we’ve been on retail and how the playerbase has developed both in terms of skill and experience we need dual spec to make this an even better experience.

GIVE US DUAL SPEC

48 Likes

no we dont, go back to retail.

50 Likes

We do and you know it. You people are clowns.

13 Likes

Well, they trowed #nochanges away in the reveal so there likely are some changes for TBC planned.

3 Likes

if you do, then i have a simple thing to say… learn to play.

17 Likes

Gave me hope as well. Hopefully they learned from classic and give in. Releasing something that could be improved by a lot would be just plain stupid.

1 Like

Dual spec belongs to Wrath, not TBC.

You will have to wait for the superior expansion.

17 Likes

We don’t “NEED” it per se, meaning that we’d still be able to play TBC without it.

But I do agree it would be a fantastic feature to have in TBC. I will certainly be asking for it whenever there’s a question thread, or beta feedback.

1 Like

It costs 50g each respec. People are willing to pay mages for boosting, and spending the rest of their coins in gold runs.

50g each time you want to respec is nothing!!!

14 Likes

Oh you wrote need instead of want. Schoolboy error on your part there.

13 Likes

How about you go back to mount collecting game that is retail and leave Classic to fans of the game who don’t want QoL changes.

Ps. You won’t be missed.

25 Likes

im not for nor against it…but just out of sheer curiosity…why are people so against it??

Boost same class to 58

???

Dual spec!

8 Likes

lol ed
/10 char

1 Like

This is exactly the kind of reaction that made me wary about #SomeChanges

14 Likes

We need dual spec! Yeah we need barbershop!! We need Dungeon Finder!! Please give us dance studio that you promised!!.. I mean come on. Classic should be like you went into a time machine and sat down in front of your computer. Not an alternative version with this and that… If they start that route, what features should they put in. Who should they listen to? Classic should be classic. That means No change. Retail is the changing game. But its no longer the MMORPG it once was. Its a theme park with instant gratification for almost everything.

16 Likes

because it simply doesn’t belong in classic tbc, that can roll it out in the wotlk pre patch, like it did back in the day.

5 Likes

how about no. retail is ---------------------> that way.

15 Likes

nochanges is over but somechanges isn’t the answer.
Good changes is the answer.

Level boost - LFR - ingame shop = BAD CHANGES.
Seal of blood to both factions - better pve racials for alliance(even tho i will play horde) - drum nerf(even though i will be a LW for crafted gear) = GOOD CHANGES.
They are good changes because they will keep the faction/profession balance in a better position and good for the gamer community overall.

Both bad changes and nochanges should both be over.
#goodchanges

13 Likes

Seems rather arbitrary who decides what is a bad and good change in this situation. Basically good changes is your specific subjective definition of what is good. Lol.