WHERE IS BAN FOR EXP BUG ABUSERS? (Method, APES, randoms?)?

The slowness doesn’t matter. They should just do what they do with retail which is punish people reguardless.

Besides a roll back isn’t really a punishment its more like fixing the bug and removing its effects.

Because the bugs or exploits that crop up in retail aren’t intentional, so a ban is given.

In Classic, blizzard intentionally re-introduced bugs/exploits that were once in Vanilla. They can’t start punishing people when they purposefully introduced them.

It’s an oversight on blizzards end because the problem with this is players have no idea what bugs are intentional and part of the classic experience, and which are not. So given out bans aren’t so simple as in retail

In Classic, blizzard intentionally re-introduced bugs/exploits that were once in Vanilla.

This is true. However, the idea that the raid exp bug is one of these is false. It’s not true, it was never true (aside from ZG and UBRS). The raid exp discrepancy we saw this week is absolutely not intended. This is also why Blizzard explicitly labelled this as a bug, which was brought back from vanilla because it was never in vanilla.

1 Like

First: People werent sure if its a bug or not and honestly… i didnt knew it aswell but i didnt try those back in vanilla.
Second: Blizzard knew long enough and they could have posted a warning at twitter/forums to not abuse it since its a bug.
Third: Thats why you wont see bans for this “exploit”.

How are you supposed to know it’s a bug and not just how it actually was back in original vanilla? xD Of course they should not be banned - don’t be silly.

1 Like

Not once has that ever mattered. What about when people got banned because Blizzard made shaman tier gear free in TBC and they bought it. Or the guilds that got banned for kiting Flame Leviathan in Ulduar? How were they supposed to know they weren’t allowed to do it?
Blizzard’s policy has always been that not knowing the rules doesn’t mean you’re off the hook.

What bug did they abuse? You can still clear dungeons with a 10 man group.

Same as the long cases gone…

Some people worth more and have more priv. than others

1 Like

Xp scaling didnt work as intended, they knew that, used it out to took advantage. How hard to understand this?

Noone is talking about why people got 10 people inside a dungeon.

1 Like

No ban for them because it would be a huge loss of money for Blizz.

Who cares if Method, APES etc abused an experience bug? it doesnt affect you levelling to 60 legitimately.

The shard hopping exploit is a different matter since that will affect a servers economy and therefore the gameplay of other players.

They didn’t know it was bugged. They didn’t even know that dungeon leveling was an effective leveling method until Classic launched.

1 Like

No i agree, it was a bug. What i’m saying is how is the player-base meant to differentiate what is an intentional bug and what isn’t?

1 Like

Dont worry nothing will happen…

Nah they already know during that beta…

According a rededit post, they are all aware of this , even reported it to blizzard (as they claimed)

By having a basic understanding as to how raid groups work. It’s common-knowledge, not some niché tidbits that only the 1% know.

It took Blizzard a week to figure it out. But yes of course these random guilds know before Blizzard. Just stop.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi - What is permissible for Jove is not permissible for a bull

Truth is painfull

The truth that nobody will get deleveled or banned? Yes I bet it hurts you a lot.