Why AV is ruined at the moment! Why alliance can't win!

As i said many times main problem are bots, afks and fishers. Map doesn’t help us much(horde advantage), but with an active group we can make it.

Most games i won were when we manage to get the IB GY and successful hold it. If we wipe at ib gy and horde got sh gy then is gg, cause we are always outnumbers because afks, fisher bots. And yes because of the numbers, because of horde relentless activity and map, the remaining active allies must fight hard and together and must rw all time with good ideas and adaptation. Alliance must fight much much more and harder to win a game.

Last night we won one. First we got wiped eventually trying to push ib gy tru continuous incoming hordes. Then no idea how a group of ally manage to get ib gy. A big group of us succeed to support it in time and we got ib gy. Then ofc the fight changed. While we succeed taping relief hut, the horde already got aid station.

I rw and asked for some ally to recall and keep recalling if they want to win and some of us kept recalling and disturbed the horde which attacked van but they were still there. The last recall we did it again together and i asked the defenders to focus van target. I (pala healer) was the only one who was in range with van’s target, while others stucked in combat with hordes in van room. Van’s target was an orc walock who abused (many horde does) the wall inside boss room, going up and down continuous making Van (15% hp in that moment) move forth and back hiting NOTHING. In that moment while the orc warlock was down i press my keybind for stun with great conviction. The orc got stunned. He was pretty much surprised he got stunned and also realized that he is fuked. Then Van with a strong hit of his right one shot the warlock (which was half hp before the shot). Then van with the survivor allies Wiped the horde and some recallers outside manage to take aid station. The day was saved. After 2 more minutes, the offence group, even with the horde recallers in their back, succeed in nuking drek and won the game.

It was a hard damn game fought tooth and nails, till the last breath but we did it. It took that much effort for 30 allies in the actual av conditions to win a game. While horde usually win the game with little effort because many advantage they have.

Just give us AV without afks, fishers and bots and we will find a way to win

P.s.: if that stun would be resisted, we would had lost

I just played an AV. What I noticed is that every time Allies cap a tower or GY, even when it was sure that we gonna win, Horde players rushed to defend it. Almost instantly. Twice IB GY , twice when Galvangar was attacked, and three times IB Tower. In the end, no tower was destroyed and Galvangar was alive. I think you can’t ignore that “don’t let them breath” aggressive mentality of Horde players. It’s not about honor. Its about dominating. The majority of Horde players has it. At least that’s what I see in BGs. Also, I never see 40 Allies confronting us. Not even 30.
On the other hand, we can’t do anything against a premade team with good gear and 3 Paladins spamming heals. Thats for those Allies, who (seriously) want their premades fighting against pugs.

1 Like

Omg pls not more bs from you!

You´re such a guy that fails ingame or in real-life and points to everybody that it´s their fault…
Without doubting yourself you only cry about all the unfair things in life and you´re just the victim all the time.
Sad to see somebody like you who can´t take responsibility for all his actions. (And I hate these type of guys and there are a lot)

To the Topic: AV ist better than it ever was! We can PvP in AV now :heart_eyes:

Sorry for some Mistakes…english isn´t my first language :slight_smile:

dude, so much wall of text posts for the simplest thing ever…dam RPing whiners just like to whine…they moved goldshire inn to the forums now. GET THIS U THICK HEADS :

1. LOSE 2months like we did and U WILL AUTOMATICALLY get better
  2. HAVE 1hr long queues like we do and U WILL AUTOMATICALLY care more

now stop with all the other nonsense, its all in U…

3 Likes

You can’t argue with instant gratification zoomers who don’t want to work for anything in their life.

1 Like

Most of the whine is from people who just want more balanced games, and for blizzard to take action against the people who aren’t actually playing in AV. Reporting them does nothing.

Like I said, I don’t care if I lose if I get to pvp, but as it is now I hardly get to do that lol. Not sure why the horde can’t see that. There are many of us who fight tooth and nail to win every damn game, we have the motivation and fight to win we just don’t manage to get much done because the AFK problem is so bad on alliance side. (Hordes also have afkers and leechers, but the numbers are smaller than on ally side)

Like, I legit don’t very often whine about this game. This is the first major issue I’m having and it existed before the premades too. If I could have games like Gothric described every time and lose then I would love it. That’s what I envisioned AV to be, not THIS abomination.

1 Like

So you can’t be bothered clicking your mouse a couple of times while waiting for a ress. Sounds like you are part of the problem.

I report every single AFKer I see in every battleground. My point is it does nothing.

1 Like

NO, most of the whine is from ppl who want things handed to them on a silver platter : horde racials, AV map, afking and who knows what else…

EVERY horde player can tell u that the worst AVs are the ones against russians and thats cuz of 2 reasons :

1. either they stomp on us by playing as a unit and doing w/e they want with us…
  2. either they fight “tooth and nail”, transforming those AVs into sum crazy dogfights for the next 1hr+

as long as more of u dont realise that its all about what U do and continue to blame w/e u’ll get nowhere…

4 Likes

My first game this morning was the russians turtling for 2 hours, had to get Lok and wolf riders to break their backs.

1 Like

My gnome friend. We do report afks, but not all do the same and some games that enough players do, it takes around 3 mins or si first buff and then another 4-5 minutes buff, then the target is kicked and more likely replaces by another bot, afk or fisher. And that is because until the initial afks bots fisher are kicked, in best time it takes at least 7 min in best case if not more to remove them and first 7-10 mins in game are critical. In that time we either take or not ib gy but lose sh gy, and once sh gy is lost and all of us are getting ressed north, is GG.

We need from the start active ppls. And defending sh gy tooth and nails does not work. We defend then pushing by foot to fight with limited resources close to enemy gy while they reach us faster, result in us getting wipe and eventually loosing gy

Rusians can easy premade and they dont have our afks. Yesterday morning half team was non existent (afk bot fisher). How can 20 fight 35-40 hordes with success? If those 20 would be hand picked yes still could have a shot if fought on a good turtle position. played a lot wpvp 40vs80 in orgrimmar on pservers but not in vanila where u can easly get one shoted and mana runs much faster

simple solution for all of the alliance. just stop queuing AV as I do since 2 weeks after the patch that destroyed everything for alliance pvp…let them wait for ever! I already lost my rank 8 and I do not care anymore…I loved pvp, but its dead for alliance…after bwl is on farm status I will quit until next content…shame on horde an blizz for complaining about alliance winnig AV at a rate of 50%…great job thx

1 Like

annex. even the fight alliance premade (25+) were still not easy to win as most of the groups were casual players…at the end and close to the damn patch that made pvp for alliance dead sh%t. there were great fights for horde and alliance…even with the advantage of 25+ alliance premades…nowadays not worth to try av! thanks again

The 3 AV Ive lost this week as a horde had all the same pattern, big zerg to IBgy and hold it tight aganst the ones ressing in hordecave since the ones north of IB did not leave SH& IW bunkers or SHgy to try recap IBgy. In the end all bunkers & towers destroyed, both bosses pulled, over an hour played and big honor everyone, almost felt like there was no loser in those games.
I just wish this happended more often.

1 Like

It’s 200 honor per tower you lose tho

1 Like

This guys gets it.

Stop letting people try to summon that are not at least honoured with faction. This bugs it on horde side too

Sorry, did not get that. Could you elaborate?
PS: we got 5.000 honor and the opposition got 1.700.

Great BALANCE Blizz , very good job

1 Like