Why can't Horde win AV?

AV isn’t a mirror unlike say WSG.

It’s unbalanced by design, and alliance have an easier time penetrating the horde base and killing drek’thar than vice versa.

It’s not even an argument, it’s just fact. Feel free to check any data on the subject over the last 14 years.

3 Likes

then get good and stop the alliance from getting to drek? atm it looks like ur just afking and letting us win…would be nice if horde actualy tried to pvp instead of hiding

2 Likes

Map does not allow youto stop first alliance wave at choke point wich is PERFECTLY can be blocked by hordes ? Nearest GY, tower support, narrow path can be barricaded with million traps/blizzard spamming plebs. Rape first wave and alliance is scattered and disorganized cause most of em are pve heroes who surrender right after first minor complicated situation.

But its easier to say MaP FaVoReT AlliEnCE pepechromosome

1 Like

Wish I had enough IQ to prefer Alliance to Horde so much I would’ve rolled Alliance :roll_eyes:

No, that’s not how it works, you make a claim, I ask you to back up that claim, you DONT back up that claim by just saying “That’s the way it’s always been”
Closest thing I can come up with is the compact area around the forge and 2 bunkers, another thing would be paladins being a strong PvE class, but you’re not making any arguments, or even trying to give any sort of explanation at all!

Look at every horde posting here “It’s by design” “It’s alliance favored” Its pure coping if you can’t even explain the design, or how it’s favored.

4 Likes

imagine arguing with someone from well known meme guild.

1 Like

It has been a very long time since I played alterac valley but from what I understand:

Horde base and Alliance base and areas have very different designs. Because they are not the same it makes sense that one of them would be better than the other. Unlike for example, Warsong Gulch which has a symmetrical map with both bases and front entrance areas having identical design.

Part of it comes down to the bridge at Alliance base. It’s a choke point for Horde to be killed. Horde base does not have this advantage.
There are other reasons, I have read about them but cannot remember what they are.

3 Likes

You are probably corpse camping more than necesarry, right?

1 Like

Horde cowards, they flee instead of standing up and fight

1 Like

Horde can just jump in back of the base and skip everything.
And likewise, horde has very strong choke point around iceblood graveyard.
It’s hordes fault for not using the backdoor to win, theres nearly no resistance most games.

1 Like

I urge you to read the post i did about 40v40 UNORGANISED people.

people will follow the meta, all you need is 1 big streamer or a consistent premade(splintered ofc, 20/40 pre or something) to show the way, and the meta will change, there is a reason why people are rushing to end boss after all

Ay boy, are you aware horde druids can wall jump on warsong straight to their graveyard, wich makes horde FCing DRASRTICALLY better ? Horde has literally 3 entrances to their base meanwhile alliance has two. Warsong is nowhere identical design.

About AV.
Horde has their entrance almost on the middle.
Alliance has their entrance in the end of the map.
Yet “map favors alliance”.

Horde just plain dumb to use what they have, thats why they lose.

6 Likes

Horde has 1 minute lead on ally

imagine being in dbc in 2019 kekw

imagine posting with a guildless alt gnome. omegalul

3 Likes

AV map was always giving advantage to allianc when it comes to rushing. so when people blidnly go boss-rush tactics there will be 80% alliance wins.
as soon as people start to actually play the game in AV the win ratio changes a lot! we have won many AVs just by killing the rush parties and actually fighting each other

2 Likes

stop feeding the troll

2 Likes

except its not 80%, its 100% win ratio

Do the backdoor jump. Avoid the bottleneck bridge and jump straight up to their base. If you do this you have an equal chance of winning.

1 Like