Why can't Horde win AV?

booooring!
we want original vanilla AV! not this pve rush-thru crap!

5 Likes

I do too. But in order to win this is the way to go.

1 Like

Should have rolled master faction.

What? No zugzug in AV…maybe because it’s 40v40 capped? It’s sad that blizzard did this just like wpvp happened :frowning: But don’t worry…in a few weeks no one will q anymore as all are already exalted…

Maybe it’s just a coincidence that Horde excels in WSG and AB, but in AV they somehow just become less skilled than Alliance.

3 Likes

hahaha! you know

Horde crying about imbalance, oh the irony.

1 Like

What do you mean? I haven’t lost a wsg (wsgrief) in classic yet and won all AV so it’s going great in p2.5.

Why? Easy! We know how AV works, so while Allies rush the boss and kills the boss, they gain 1000-1500 honor. Meanwhile Horde kills all the commanders and gain 3000+ honor for a loss. So why win?

5 Likes

Original vanilla is 500 elite npc hauling your butt.
Do you really need it ?

Played about 15 games and I have only won once. Games are over in about 8 minutes which isn’t enough time to capture the alliance towers. We tag them but the game doesn’t last long enough for us to burn them down.

boths sides rush to the boss… and because alliance has it a bit easier to get to the boss without getting melted by the arrows its natural to win for them on a race game. But Horde still gets 1-1.5k honor more even if they lose xD

3 Likes

All horde need to do is stop doing a mindless full boss zerg and put in a little actual PvP at chokepoint. Imagine that, having to do actual PvP to win a PvP BG…

4 Likes

Im not talking about classic, but in general, since we’ve only had classic BGs for what, 10 hours.

I don’t play a lot. Paladins have crusader aura?

I’v won 3 AVs in a row now. but my win/loose ratio is still favoring loosing the match.
The fact is that horde is at a disadvantage in AV due to the layout of the map.
But it doesn’t matter, just farm (win or loose) until you hit exalted then go WSG or AB at that time. That’s what 1.12 AV is about, zergrush the boss and maybe you’ll get a win because the alliance was a tat slower in that round

Ye but that stupid PvE bg makes by far best honor/h

It does… Still doesn’t make it “fun” though, at least in my opinion…
But this is what we get

1 Like

Ally has a much more efficient way, boss (does not need to go back slightly) along the way both towers in same way - the Horde has one tower outside run path.

The Alliance avoids 90% of the mob in the Horde base camp, but in the Alliance base - in 90% someone pul all mobs and its about +5min …

1 Like

Ye, the bg is just terrible - 4min riding into nuke boss - 6min bg with 0 HK’s. I wish the rankers GL to endure playing this over and over and over :wink: