Why can't Horde win AV?

Gives alliance more reputation I think. But it doesn’t matter if horde get more honor than alliance, the two don’t compete in honorgains.

1 Like

got 2 loss so far queuing all day in av alliance

Good for you. What I was referring to wasnt some random gnome mage’s 15 WSG matches in future, but all statistics I’ve heard of that have put Hordes win ratio usually to around 55-60% through various expansions.

Stop crying, you suck PvP, lose 99% of the time. LOL

If you want to troll put even a little effort to it

You’ll lose in AB too. Horde are only good for camping players 11 levels below them or 40 v 1. When it comes to being co-ordinated then it’s game over for you, the simple mind of an orc or the rotting brain of an Undead simply cannot grasp basic strategy and tactics. I suggest ya’all go back to your mud huts and l2p.

1 Like

Orcs invated earth also? I thought they stoped at Azeroth.

And here I am siting and contemplating…what will happen when all alliance raiders get their rep for AV…in…let’s say 1 week?

That is a ridicilous myth.

During vanilla, which is 2005, the ratio was about 52% horde and 48% alliance, iirc. But back then, alliance was the more populated faction, making it more open towards children/legolas wannabes and super casual bad players.
The same is correct for horde today.

After 2011, there are actual data, showing us that alliance has a 52% WR in WSG and horde has a 48% wr. Across all BGs, the ratio of winning is 50%-50% exactly.
https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1586951-Dispelling-a-Myth-%E2%80%93-Battleground-Win-Rates

So, that 55-60% is a huge piece of bollocks.

Its hilarious because those bg scores quite clearly shows that horde pugs care more about honor while alliance pugs care more about rep. When those pugs are done with rep (shouldnt take more than 1 week), queues are gonna get rough for horde

1 Like

Yeah that is definitely a possibility. Hard to say anything for sure at this point though because all queue predictions seem to be going wrong. My queues as Horde are 3 to 4 minutes. Definitely not the hours of queue that some were predicting. So the difference that rep grinds finishing makes might not be as severe either.

well that is partialy due to the fact that the av games are extremly short atm

I can say one thing: roughly 70% of alliance players i come across in AV atm are full pve sperg carebears and they are not even remotely interested in PvP.

They say “I will get exalted and get that item for PvE and will never do any BG again”. They don’t care about honor or anything, just there to get the win and farm rep.

So, they will all be exalted in a few days max and after that the number of alliance players will drastically decrease. I don’t know how it is exactly on the horde side but I just make the assumption that there are less of those pure pve carebears.

So, your queue times will probably be much longer.

1 Like

not only Ally mate farming AV’s as u type

Just won 3 in row so maybe horde he plays with suck lol

When did anyone wpvp had fkall to do with skill when everyone is zugzuggin? Cmon dude.

Hordes are noobs

For the Alliance

1 Like

This so much

You are destroying horde by running past them and not fighting? :slight_smile:

Everyone knows how “balanced” AV map design is. You are not special snowflake. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

destroying them by getting more honor and the w