World PvP Killing Classic?

You enjoy farming lower levels like cattle in a slaughter house? good on you.

I’m just pointing it out because you are actively encouraging level 50s to go kill level 40s etc etc? Is that good PvP for you? Is that good gaming for you? Just killing a player what you can easily kill?

Basically: “don’t worry guys you can always go kill lower levels and be ganking, mindless honour farmers like us”. What even is that? lol

1 Like

I would suggest taking a break, waiting for paid transfers to pve realms, or the dream scenario racial transfers to horde to become part of the problem, doubt that ever come and I even have doubts transfers from pvp to pve will come before The Burning Crusade

Doesn’t seem like blizzard has a clue of what to do, and looking at free transfers only allowing horde transfers on some servers should give some signs of however you interpret it

Even when battlegrounds will come out doubt its gonna change enough if playing now feels intolerable
If you consider metaphorical more alliance is likely to quit during this phase, giving hordes longer battlegrounds queues, leads to more hordes roaming around while waiting for battlegrounds, making more alliance players miserable

you could of course reroll to but that might feel more like work just to get back to the good parts

1 Like

It will calm down. High level zones wont be large scale battlegrounds forever. I’d give it a week, or perhaps two. There’ll still be gank squads, but not to this scale

the problem is the over population of 1 side or another. pvp realms should be 50/50 or even 60/40, not 70/30 - 80/20. its disgusting and they also dont allow any form of paid transfers or free transfers, classic will die pretty quickly i think

They may be your enemy, but you are not their enemy. Their enemy is their own factions rankers. There is no ‘‘epeen’’ or douchebaggery going on when they kill your level 48 character. If two guys kill 250 lvl 60s each, but one of them kills lowbies as well. The guy now killing low level characters has lost. The system not only rewards killing 48+ characters, it’s practically forced.

It’s not personal. You are not a player. You are not a person. You are honor to be farmed. Not killing you means foregoing honor and intentionally losing to their true enemies, their own factions players.

1 Like

That are does guys who didn’t manage back then to be good and ain’t today, if I want to PVP that means I want that guy to be able to hit me back. Everything else isn’t PvP, sry i can’t call that Player vs Player. Me lvl60 with raid gear hitting someone who is xxx levels under me who dies from one hit, would be me in my fictional world with a IQ -10 u do need to have a IQ under average to justify that with some stupid words like u can do it too or thats how the game works. No and again no, calling ur self hardcore pvp player and some other braindeath names but killing someone who doesn’t have a chance shows how u like the things to be easy for u, don’t u all push does words in to peoples faces how classic is hard to play but u enjoy doing some easy stuff and then even have the face to call it pvp.

1 Like

Actualy is the minigame player like you that ruined it “I can’t raid becouse mine guild says I’m bad becouse I can’t do a 2 spell rotation and they don’t want to bring me to MC”

If instead of wasting time on that minigame called pvp you simply learned to play…

How is PvP the minigame when by your own admission PvE is just spamming two buttons to a scripted encounter?

Which type of play takes more skill?

Another thing I’m baffled about is do people actually feel some sense of achievement once they get gear after just ganking vulnerable people all the time to gain honor? Are they proud of that gear?

Good quality PvP takes a lot more skill. Bad quality PvP (ganking, griefing, destroying lower levels etc) takes less skill than a raid encounter for sure… >_> I love PvP, but PvP that takes some actual skill and not just overpowering.

PvE obvs becouse as the game progressed classes have become harder to play and bosses harder to defeat.

Meanwhile current pvp gameplay is running around a pillar to get in Los.

And it has remained unchainged since TBC.

1 Like

is it actually pvp ?.. person vs person is not 10 people camping a fp to instant kill players on landing ?..unless you believe in a gang mentality…these players are not insterested in pvp they are only interested in ganking and blizz are to blame for this they knew releasing word pvp without battlegrounds would just slow players do in leveling…u literally cant down anything now cause your d.e.a…

Stop crying noob

Lol
/10char

This is like trying to explain to an ignorant person who won’t listen why they’re not fit for a particular job.

If you apply to a tech company and get rejected because you don’t meet the academic requirements (say you only finished high school), will you hammer said company with: “But don’t tell me I have to go to school to get the job, I don’t want to hear the truth!”

This is the same thought process, you refuse to listen to the truth that people are telling you, you can’t take a hint that mostly Alliance get slaughtered in Vanilla on PvP realms. Why? Cause a typical alliance player is a roleplayer that sucks at the game, so

Don’t go to war if you’re not prepared for it.

Wrong forums mate. You’re obviously talking about retail.

No it won’t calm down another player wrote a post about it. This will continue for the length of classic.

If you’re not enjoying it cut your losses and re-roll PvE

What did you thought when you choose a PvP server only you will do the killing and others will do the dieing?

It is called a PvP server for a reason, I’m starting to see a pattern here 95% of threads like this are started by ppl who never played Vanilla.

I played Vanilla on PvP servers for many years and now this time around I choose PvE. Because I knew what will it be like on PvP.

Even those who didn’t played Vanilla could have easily get the info from youtube vids what bloodshed PvP servers will be like, so seriously every thread like this is a joke, and people who make threads like this should really think about their life choices because if you can’t even pick a server type in a game, I don’t even dare to think what kind of decisions ppl like that make in real life! Those choices are a lot harder and a lot more important.

Please leave the dungeon so I can camp you some more.

2 Likes

Im not sure if some of you are trolling or if you really are serious with what you are writing. And still there are people asking me why I rolled on pvp server if I dont enjoy pvp. Aint that amazing? After all the explanation what the issue is about they are still asking me that. :slight_smile:

1 Like