WORLD PVP! To the horde of Mograine:

Declaration of War.

Vitera sends a message to the Horde and all of its members: You are cowards and targetted for extermination.

Your guilds are weak and you do not form resistances to fight back.

Your guild leaders hide and allow for us to slaughter your members.

Even the so-called PvP guilds are more interested in doing PvE than trying to take us on. For shame…

The strong amongst you are being called out to form and do something about us. Who is the warlord — the Hellscream in your army? This server has the potential to be a bloodbath with a little push!

Oh and to the grunts… tell your leaders to pull their fingers out and deliver you some events! Clearly you want some blood too. Share this to them!

Vitera - responsible for killing the orphanage atop Agmar’s Hammer! :slight_smile: :bat::bat::bat:

8 Likes

We are war. :bat:

Horde sux. We are war :bat:

Horde couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag. WE ARE WAR :bat:

We are war indeed! :bat:

Come get some, hordies!!! We are war!!! :bat:

We are war :bat: :bat:

We are war! :bat: :bat:

Yes. Love this. :bat::bat::bat:

WE ARE WAR!!

Come to skull f u

Bring it! I’ll hunt more Alliance down.

A necessary and intended reaction. We applaud you.

However, naive. We are an army of killers and you have just made yourself our enemy.

You will be remembered. :bat:

Some members off the Hydraxian Warlord’s have lost their way!

“We are war” → Cuties.

You are just puny add’s, nothing compared to the bosses we slaughter!

The mighty Horde has no time for weaklings!

1 Like

aNXIETY. dESPAIR. fEAR.

wELCOME TO YOUR NEW EMOTIONAL PRISON :bat:

Are you going to face the final boss in that white shirt of yours?

We are war! :bat: :bat:

Hey, I take no part in this, but wish you the best of luck, we are keyturner! :female_detective:

Looks like another party of forum RP-WARriors. See ya around the world PvP, lads :wink:

3 Likes

I will!
This white shirt saw through many rough times, but also through many epic victorys!
This white shirt is my lucky charm, it makes me way more agile then those bulky armored tanks.

Time for war!