Cant wait for this patch
Yes, please! We want this, we like this, we need this!
just give us this patch live allready!
Whether it’s Classic+ or TBC, just wish it was already out!
We’ve made the following additional bugfixes and changes to the 1.13.7 PTR.
- Paladin seals will now persist on the Paladin for a very short time after they’re replaced by a different seal.
- Developers’ notes: The concept of “seal twisting” was only possible due to spell batching. With a greatly reduced batch size, we’re adding a slight buffer when you swap seals to allow you to proc two in the same swing. This was not an intended interaction in Original WoW, but it’s a fun quirk of WoW Classic gameplay, and we want to allow Paladins to retain the ability to do this. Please let us know how this compares on the PTR to how seal twisting currently works on live realms.
- Mark of the Champion, Rune of the Dawn, and Seal of the Dawn’s benefits are now marked as “passive” auras and will no longer count towards the player buff cap.
- Resolved an issue that caused some summoned guardians, such as the Arcanite Dragonling and Vanquished Tentacle of C’thun, to become stuck on defensive AI and fail to attack enemies.
- Shadow Oil and Frost Oil can now proc while the player is on the Global Cooldown.
- Developers’ note: Shadow Oil is still bound by an internal cooldown however, and this is intended.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Barov Peasant Caller trinket to only spawn 1 Peasant.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Brimstone Staff and Rhok’delar, Longbow of Ancient Keepers to not properly animate in-game.
- Resolved several issues with the Eye of the Dead trinket:
- Spells such as Chain Heal and Prayer of Healing now only consume a single charge.
- Heal-Over-Time spells now properly consume a charge when used.
- Fixed a few places in the Heigan the Unclean encounter area where Plague Waves overlap and cause double damage.
- The range of Heigan the Unclean’s Mana Burn ability is now slightly longer if Heigan is being Tanked on his platform during phase 1 of the encounter.
seal twisting was already meta.
- this was the case before. it will be the same if they carry over the changes to tbc.
- why would they compensate?
Said the Horde player, when they made Horde that is already overpopulated and about to become more so in TBC, even stronger.
Thanks… it was lame without the dance and potentially with enough dps(which most have with Wbuffs) you can skip all the mechanics of the fight.
I was under the impression this was blizz-like, have you checked the reference client? Kinda strange to nerf this when you kept the diamond flask behaviour un-nerfed.
factions are pretty balanced if pve realms are taken into account.
blizzard have never cared about any sort of balance. cross realm bgs from release of bgs; blizzard does not care
“If we ignore 95% of the playerbase it’s pretty balanced, smileyface!” - High Warlord Orc warrior.
Truely a meme that will last a century.
Kaivax, the Warlock 4 set tier 3 (plagueheart raiment) bonus (12% corruption damage) is bugged. If you read this could you relay it? It seems like where ever this is reported it doesn’t gain much traction, thanks!
You quote me with the complete opposite of what I said? Maybe you should stick to roleplaying instead of talking.
PvE Realms are ally dominated. If you ignore those then factions are imbalanced in horde favour.
10 ms batch window is too quick indeed. Set it between 100 - 250 depending on more testing. I use Demonic Rune to break the evil mage polymorph, with this fast batch window I don’t think that high skill gameplay will work anymore.
No sensible changes to the game would lower the skill level achievable.
The majority of the playerbase do not play on PVE realms and judging them by that merit is flawed. That’s the point. The fact you sit there, unironically acknowledge how biased the majority of realms are in terms of faction and then with breath taking arrogance claim that’s balance is priceless, especially when you’re a ranker on a Horde dominated PVP server.
Keep lying to yourself and others.
mograine super unbalanced btw with a whole 2 more horde guilds having cleared naxx.
The amount of players on each faction is pretty balanced but the factions themselves are not; alliance that are allowed to get wcb is superior to horde in classic, horde is better in most other expansions for pve at least.
Why does it matter if I ranked on a slightly horde favoured server when blizzard ruined the game with crossrealm bgs?
No, it’s just fine. We don’t need artificial lag just because a bunch of purists wanted it at the start of Classic.
Any estimates as to when this will go live? I can’t wait to start playing without artificial lag.
Did you unironically deselect three regions? Lmao. 51110 is smaller than 92684. Seems like you’re purposefully missing the point here in a cope to avoid what’s being said. (Horde also make up the playerbase FYI, unless you’re pretending to be an NPC)
Here we see a coping ranker on a Horde favoured realm trying to move the goalposts.
You quite quickly take an offensive stance, why? And why the purist thing? Is it really relevant and what does it mean? xD
In my opinion 10 ms is too quick, this will result in lowering the skill cap. I do not favor changes that lowers the skill seeling of players.