GR 150 cleared but not recorded 04/08/2020

Not today mate, not today. And indeed prolly also not in 6weeks also

1 Like

Happened again… cleared a 135 with my DH, it didn’t register as a new record and can only see my 134 clear from earlier today… This needs fixing ASAP guys, it’s crippling the game.

Same problem here. GR clear not updating in personal record; no notification of new record…

So damn bored have x20 150s gems waiting for DH and 2.2k bounty mats, to start pushing but its pointless imagine i clear 150 and don’t register yeah… fix this asap happened b4 and was fixed so whats the problem now?

Looks like there is only one man in whole blizzard who can fix this. And he is on vacation somewhere very very far (in space probably).

This same bug happened to me a week or so before the end of the last season and is happening to me again now. just cleared a new record for myself on my necromancer, but it’s not posting to leaderboard or showing in clan chat.

If it helps any - It’s also not showing item ID’s in clan at the moment - may be linked?

The same has happened to me - I got a new record on my necromancer and it does not show my record on the leaderboard. It is sad that it is not reflecting

1 Like

Blizzard! If you cannot fix the ladder table, enter my result GR142 time:13.38 date: 15.08.2020 7:07 (screenshot available)

1 Like

Any news on the issue being resolved ? Afraid to push rifts atm

1 Like

I have the same problem .My record is not written in my profile
I did 129 GR and didn’t write.
I also have a proof - screenshot (I don’t know how to add him here

:-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1: :-1:

1 Like

So this season is dead literally. There’s no point of pushing or grinding if you can not beat your personal record …

1 Like

EU HC 2Player #1 in 5:23 min doesnt recorded.
Image for clear is uploaded in the thread below.
Please actualize the leaderboard, because GR 150 in 5:23 (2 Player Hardcore) is an insane time … i rly quit this season if we dont get our LB actualized.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/523-hardcore-2p-push-1-doesnt-shown-in-leaderboards/21151

1 Like

So looking at the TCP network ressources monitor of windows you see the exact IP of the server your game is on, and it works out exactly as people thought it would…There are specific servers who never save the records and others who do work as intended. Guess the last maintenance damaged several servers (looks like roughly 50% so far?)
It goes like…

37.244.32.87 not saving
37.244.32.98 OK
37.244.32.18 not saving
37.244.32.114 not saving
37.244.32.143 not saving
37.244.32.157 OK
and so on.
Soooo, its definitely something that should be solved with a simple maintenance of the EU Realm servers? Why does it take so long?

1 Like

I did two records in a row on same server. First one was registered, second one wasn’t.

1 Like

Thats interesting, never had that one so far, neither a friend of mine. So seems its indeed gradually becoming worse on some servers…

Which address is the correct one ?

• 37.244.33.112 ?
  • 37.244.57.10 ?

Whichever it is… it’s broken:

I don’t recall having that either… but I will be paying more attention.

1 Like

IP 37.244.33.32 worked… 3 times 6 times (lvl 88 to 93 incl.) in a row.

Need more keys… will be back.
Need a break… will be back later

That IP was very good to me… good solid connection and saved 6 completed GRifts in a row.

2 Likes

Should be the .112 one :slight_smile: .10 seems to be another server for some other feature of the .exe

1 Like

Noted… thanks  

1 Like

@QuisSeparabi:

IP 37.244.32.66 works… are you building some kind of lists/statistics ?

1 Like