Season of Mastery Realms Closing Soon -- Transfers Available

With weekly maintenance tonight, we are beginning the closure of Season of Mastery realms.

With weekly maintenance next week (February 22 in this region), all Season of Mastery realms will become available for your character list only. Characters will no longer be able to enter the game world itself at all.

After that time, you will still be able to access the character selection screen on your Season of Mastery realm and initiate free transfers to Classic Era or Wrath of the Lich King Classic via the Free Character Transfer option in the Shop Menu.

If you have not yet done so, you must log in and clear your mailbox and end any auctions you may have before February 22. You must also disband your guild if you are a guild leader. Free Character Transfers cannot be performed on characters that have active auctions, mail, or are guild leaders.

Season of Mastery realms will be available in this state for at least 3 months to allow anyone who wishes to transfer their characters the opportunity to do so before the characters become unavailable permanently.

We strongly encourage you to take advantage of Free Character Transfers within the next seven days, while you still have the ability to enter the game world.

Thank you very much for participating in Season of Mastery!

11 Likes

SoM2
10 chaaaars

4 Likes

I am racing faster than anything RN to get Soul of Iron

WISH ME LUCK

1 Like

So I can transfer to Classic Era PVE servers, WoTLK PvP and RP servers, yet , I cannot transfer to WoTLK PVE servers?! How is this fair?!

Please enable transfers to Wrath of the Lich King PVE servers!

Edit: Also, I don’t see any restrictions based on your post @Kaivax

So please, update me , or us, and say if this is a mistake and we should be able to also transfer to PVE WoTLK servers or … is intended and PVE are left out?

1 Like

sadge its been a good journey

That´s actually intended and it is like this since november.
Don´t think they will change it.

Hydraxian Waterlords is a bit of a special case due to the realm murder last year.

So the Servers are down right now, maintenance is starting in the early morning at 3am this region. All Chars got mail, can’t login anymore. Can you please reactivate and keep the times you announced?

4 Likes

I thought the SoM servers would be locked on Feb 22nd…what’s going on?

3 Likes

i cant enter season of mastery world to tranfer my characters off due to them having mail, yous have closed the servers 1 day early 21st and not 22nd ive just finished work thinking i have time and yous have shut them on the 21st

1 Like

I would suggest opening a ticket but as the post says:

exactly the 22nd

Your point being?

It closed almost when they said it would. It was a few hours out.

And if people weren’t aware of the way Blizzard likes to do things and did what I link says they would not be in the trouble they are now. I mean, Blizzard may remove the realms in a few weeks.

One more thing, are people saying thank you for the extra 3 MONTHS? no, they are just complaining that they left stuff until the last minute and got caught out.

3 Likes

IM saying thank you with my achive adn title

“Almost” being the key word. Why are you even arguing about this?

Yay my 60’s in SoM are finally useful… transferred em both to Firemaw. Long Live Classic Era!

i cant transfer coz of mail box, can you help me with this?

Who are you asking?
Open a ticket with customer support and see if they can delete mail.

who are you? noname? dont talk with me