Blizzard, please open PvP to PvE realm transfer

You will notice its horde chars being most vocal because out of 18 realms they own 17 of them see they think its fine .
They dont understand basic maths 60 % v 40% is unworkable for alliance.
Realms there were balanced at start are now not .
But as you say there rather be obnoxious and tell players to quit then see its harming there game too.
What happens when alliance all quit they will have nobody to pvp agaisny and realms ruined.

You wount when you have nobody to pvp agaisnt.

Saving this post so I can come back and laugh at you when the paid transfers open up.

2 Likes

People like u is the reason that I want to move to a PvE server!!! If you are so toxic here then how you are in the game? I just can answer for u: You are one of the people that are camping the same corpse for 1 honor point!!!

Can we have it already please ? Still impossible to play.

2 Likes

Yes please, and open couple of more PvE servers to make room for the fugitives :wink:

2 Likes

There will be transfers from pvp to pve at some point there where in the past. There where never pve to pvp transfers.

Has anyone seen any blue responses to this on any of the forums? It’d be nice to know if they are going to implement PvP to PvE transfers as every day it just gets worse and worse atm.

1 Like

Add this to the like list - New PvE server please - (Solution to PvP issues)

1 Like

Yes please… Since phase 2 i’ve been unable to quest… Stuck at 54, not even wanting to log in. Before phase 2 i’d log on whenever i had an hour. Im not gonna start over so i’ll either quit or transfer if it is allowed.

4 Likes

No we don’t want you, enjoy your pvp
Even when realm transferes were possible you still couldn’t move from pvp to pve and vice versa. PVE servers are already alliance dominated it would just tip the scales further.

1 Like

111 replies, 63 likes. Blizzard, there is obviously demand. Admit your mistake and offer us a solution. I’m getting close to lvl 48 and don’t want to turn into an honor point crop.

3 Likes

Faction domination means nothing on PvE servers :slight_smile: Overpopulation is the issue here, we just need some more PvE servers.

Good Idea my man! I hope they implement this as soon as possible or they are loosing some valuable customers.

1 Like

Well it kinda does. There’s only a finite amount of ppl a PvE server (or any server, for that matter) can house, and I’d hate for them to all be Alliance.

Or you should have no say in matters that do not concern you. Live with other people’s decisions because they are not your own!

1 Like

Grow up and leave the forums you silly little troll

I will gladly transfer to PvE as a horde. No reason to stick to alliance. I just want to play the effing game!

Oh, yes OK, but if it’s 70/30 or the other way around … not a thing for complaining. As long as the 70 % is not 70% of far too many.

Well, I dunno how it is on Mirage Raceway, but I already see more allies than I wish I were, so I’d rather not welcome any more.

As I said, they should open new servers rather than try and fit ppl into the already existing ones.

1 Like